37,468,000 white identitarians in America

Were winning lads, and heres the proof.

>Recent surveys suggest that roughly 47 percent of Republicans are what you might call conservative universalists and maybe 40 percent are what you might call conservative white identitarians.

nytimes.com/2017/08/29/opinion/trump-identity-politics.html

archive.is/3bh0L

The (((world bank))) puts Americas population at 323,000,000 people. 29% of Americans identify as Republican, or 93,670,000 people. 40% of those identify as white identitarians, or 37,468,000 identitarians within our borders. And those are just the ones who admit it

THIRTY SEVEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED SIXTY EIGHT THOUSAND NATIONALISTS

Can you feel it lads? All they need is a leader. Keep doing exactly what youre doing now, the time is close.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
axios.com/9-of-americans-think-its-acceptable-to-hold-white-supremacist-or-neo-nazi-views-poll-2475534976.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many of those are going to do anything about it though?

10% of that is enough.

>Americans even identify with parties instead of either being a member or a non-member

No wonder America started this dumb shit.

>In 2005 only six percent of Republicans felt that whites faced “a great deal” of discrimination, the same number of Democrats who felt this. By 2016, the percentage of Republicans who felt this had tripled.

TRIPLED IN 11 YEARS

T R I P L E D
R
I
P
L
E
D

this statistic must have the bank/industry-owning class rubbing their hands in glee. it means that all those poor whites will turn against their fellow proles, instead of identifying and eliminating the real enemy (the elites)

Proles? Rabi don't chu mean the Jews?

>United States of Nationalist America wont hang all elites day 1

Commie pls go. I understand this must be a sad day for you, seeing as how were such an unstoppable force and all, but youre still not welcome here.

Thread theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

bump because this is huge

This is why we're gonna be fine in the years ahead. Sure we might lose a few monuments, but what well gain is infinitely more valuable. As long as the left keeps upping they're anti white rhetoric, as long as they keep denigrating our heroes, and as long as the media/entertainment industry keeps bashing whites and the white working class in particular we win. First they get fed up, then they get angry, then they take action. All we have to do is sit back, wait, and keep doing what we're doing. God forbid an economic crash happens to speed things up even faster lol. Don't fret boys. We're all gonna make and then some.

pic related

I didn't get questioned, no one I know participated in this survey. There are undoubtedly more than that.

Kipling is God-tier

The people that take these surveys are turbo normies, when you factor that in weve already won.

How many whites do you know that once you find out you're racist they act just as racist if not more so when they're around you? With me it's literally 19/20 lol. So yeah it's way higher.

He really is. And this poem, we need to remember along with When the Saxon begins to Hate. They compliment each other in a way only the white man could understand. Many would say this poem is representative of the case against what's being argued for in this thread. But it's all about balance. We can have white identity politics without acting like niggers and communists but we can also bring down the hammer of the god's upon our enemies if need be. I'm glad you posted this. We need remember both of them. And in case ppl don't already know, Kipling is the white man's poet. End of story.

Seriously every single one. It always works the same way too.

>some offhand comment about blacks
>prolonged silence
>"ya know.."

And the deed is done, instant friends.

Whats funny is that communists and corporations are working together to undermine any white nationalist movement

What I take away most from If is patience, and we have that in spades. Some of us have been waiting many, many years for this justice. Whats another year or 2? We will win, and when we do well name streets after Kipley.

White identitarianism can't work.
A foundational goal to this would be to liberate Europe from their governments. This chaos would weaken our defense against the rest of the world. It would be a crazy chaos.

But white identarians are nazis and they were just disavowed by fox news, donald trump, and the entire republican party

The vast majority of Americans are not registered to or members or identify with either party but consider themselves Independent (not to be confused or conflated with the Independent party). Most people do, however, lean right or left, but are not satisfied with the political platforms of either of the 2 parties.

Many people, many independent, only registered as Republicans this time so they could vote in the primaries for Trump.

With all the SJW bullshit and leftist violence, it is thankfully pushing more and more independent, fence-sitting normies to the right.

mostly none, because they're libertarian individualists. They don't believe in collectivism like saving whites.

now that's nice;.
just need one more red outerlayer

>Those numbers
Please don't do the same mistake as the civil rights movement and sell out to the Jew for Shekel and security. Finish the job

Communist logic everyone

Think the GOP can stay in power without 40% of its membership? Couple that with the continued insanity from the left pushing more and more people into our arms and by 2020 well be openly talking about white issues. Otherwise theyll be a footnote to history, its a new day in America.

>and maybe 40 percent are
>maybe
When did polls start being guesswork?

>communists and corporations are working together to undermine any white nationalist movement
this is not lost on many people and becoming more and more obvious to normies, too

Check out the stranger at my gate by kipling

thats lowball as shit. in a group of 10000 wypipo you might get one cuck who wont defend themselves physically for being white

/OURPOET/ confirmed

If we really want the happening, well need to secure the other 60% and I think I know the way to do it

Every last one of them will yell muh founders even though very few know much about them. All we have to do is appeal to the wisdom of the founders, then show them what they actually said.

>youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

Onward to victory lads

lol
>"winning"
each year we dump more and more arabs/africans into your countries
each year your demographics get worse and worse
each year a higher percentage of white women suck the bbc
each year the white birthrate declines
each year the hatred towards your race increases and is less and less hidden
each year the propoganda gets more and more pervasive and overwhelming for the youth to absorb
each year more and more "hate laws" and other silent laws lash out at those who would take the path of white bigotry

we are winning and you are doomed
Hitler was your last chance... we won't let that happen again

And its that way all around the country even in places you'd think we're liberal as fuck. The majority of white men everywhere know what's up.

Bingo. We've already won brother. The other side just doesn't know it yet.

I look forward to hanging you first, Moshi. You played your hand too early, the kike knows not patience.

And your goddamn right we're gonna name streets after him lol.

everything you stand for can be de-racialized

beauty, intelligence, civility. these are not racial things. One can support these things without being a white nationalist.

This is why we need to stay as radical as we can to keep the window shifting. We're reaching critical mass, we're forming irl networks, we're building media networks, we're creating music and art. This is a revival, an awakening of our race.
We must press on, uncompromising. There can be no compromise with our survival, with the truth.

Hail victory, Sup Forums

Do tell. Where is the beauty, civility and intelligence located in Somalia? Try as I might, I cant seem to find it.

That's only 18% you autist

That's what got me into Kipling. I was a white nationalist before I read it but I was both a Kipling fan and white nationalist afterwards. Now to be either but not both seems insane lol.

9% are Neo-Nazis. Not even Alt-right, or identitarians, or whatever other buzzword. Straight up NEO NAZI

>9%
>.09*323,000,000
>29,070,000 million americans identify as neo nazis

axios.com/9-of-americans-think-its-acceptable-to-hold-white-supremacist-or-neo-nazi-views-poll-2475534976.html

People who feel whites are discriminated are a separate group from identitarians, theres tons of overlap but the facts remain.

Say it with me now, THIRTY SEVEN MILLION

LOL we own the fucking board now.
You are nothing but pawns... POWERLESS PAWNS.
Good luck resisting us.
Nothing but a gentle breeze against a tsunami current.
In due time you will see I was right, but latch onto your imaginary hope if it comforts the ride for you.

You lose.

Isn't it glorious comrade?
Total Aryan victory has never been so close in 70 years.
I hope all you boys and girls understand they're going to get desperate. The right flexed it's muscle at Charlottesville by showing their numbers.
Did you see the fear in the Jews eyes when they went to that town meeting? They are afraid, very afraid.
Adopt the mindset of a soldier in occupied land, for that is what we are. These Jew son of a bitches want everything from us and our destruction.
They want our wealth, our lands, our children to be their pleasure toys, they even want the organs in our body. They want our people to die in the gutter addicted to their opiates or dying from AIDs.

We won't go quietly and they know it. Steel yourselves.

>t. lefty fag who literally came here thinking "lol I'm gonna troll these dumb Nazi's posing as a Jew and using an EU flag haha".
We're literally talking about Rudyard Kipling and statistics. Try harder cuck.

>29% of Americans identify as Republican, or 93,670,000 people. 40% of those identify as white identitarians

Did they count white identirarian non-republicans?
I would be one of those so it interests me.
(not a commie nationalist btw. Just think McMcain and Ryan are a whole lot more are traitors and cucks.)

The "elites" are Jews. Neo-Nazis deserve more respect because at least they figured this part out before you.

>29% of Americans identify as Republican

It's 20% and declining fast you faggots

>dat flag
>kike meme
Scared Shlomo?

yeah this sounds like fake news. the country would be a very different place if over 10% of the population were actually white identitarians.

It's a pol delusion thread

This man speaks the truth. Now is the time our convictions will be tested the most, its now that believers will be separated from the LARPers. A desperate kike is a dangerous kike, never underestimate the enemy but know your strength. Our story is not over, its simply the beginning of a new chapter.

Does this statistic apply to people who put on swastikas like at Charlottesville or everyone who thinks hitler was right even if they're quiet about it?

this is bullshit. 50 years ago a significant proportion of the population openly supported racial segregation and a party running on that platform won millions of votes. america is further left than it has ever been.

I wouldnt be so sure. Think of the millions of despondent Germans living in Weimar, they all knew exactly what was going on but felt powerless until they had a leader. Our leader is alive right now, it may not be Trump, but Trump certainly opened the door for him. America is a very, very large country and were spread far and wide. The day that brings us together isnt far off though, and when we act as one the game changes forever.

lol yeah schlomo is terrified
also most jews are not named schlomo thats such a dumb joke, it really isn't a very common jewish name

call me when your "people" make any progress in the real world

and no, holding a little candle light vigil, getting your ass beat by antifa-fags and getting universally scolded by all the most powerful institutions locally and globally along with even most white people is not a win in my book, if anything it was a clear loss... and showed how pathetic your numbers are

give up
you lose

The first step to going further right is realizing that the GOP isn't getting anything done because they don't want to

9% believe that people have a right to hold those views. the % that hold those views is likely significantly lower.

It's higher than that. I've met very few white men who didn't embrace it in one form or another. They just have to know they're only among like minded people before they let the mask slip. Don't take the black pill just yet brother. We've got a lot of fight left in us. Give us just a little more time before you lose hope. I promise we'll make it worth the wait.

>50 years ago a significant proportion of the population openly supported racial segregation and a party running on that platform won millions of votes.

Trump and his supporters are just the final gasp before the demographics become to overwhelming for them. Trump is 71, no much longer now for those boomers to live.

you make some good points but its still a bad argument

the world today is nothing like the world back then... and then there are demographics
Germany was still like 99% White back then right?
So many other reasons why its a bad comparison and why another "Hitler" rising up is far less likely if not utterly impossible in todays worlds and in todays European countries

Weimar Germany literally had right wing death squads and militias roaming the country, like the Freikorps and SA. What do we have? Kekistani larpers.

>Our leader is alive right now,

The one who appointed Goldman Sachs to his cabinet? Yeah I remember when Hitler appointed kikes to his cabinet.

Charlottesville was the manifestation of the kinds of things that are discussed here everyday, and that was national news for 2 weeks. Even the European press was all over it. The fact that Sup Forums was right about trump two years before he won says a lot about the way things are shifting

>Charlottesville was the manifestation

Oh do tell what happened when that one guy ran a bunch of people over.

You sure are gonna have a violent revolution that way you fucking faggots

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

WE MUST KILL WHITES TO SAVE WHITES

Starting to think FBI posts here on purpose to get people to commit these acts to shut this place down.

Many of the "new" Europeans aren't there legally. They need to get someone like trump to deport the illegals and that number will change significantly. And most of the minorities are concentrated into large cities, it isn't like whole provinces of countries are speaking Arabic

Overwatch
Our world is worth fighting for lads

>muh demographics

Whites ruled Rhodesia at 1% of the population, there are 200,000,000 white people in America alone. I dont see Germans firing up the chambers anytime soon, but the American spirit still burns brightly in its sons. Youre right, its a different world, a world that allows instant communication regardless of location. How do you think we got these numbers to begin with? Youd be a fool to count us out, but I hope you do.

Get your nihilism out of here faggot. If this is true this is big, and its only going to get worse for the left

He's explicitly not talking about Trump, you dingus.

>They need to get someone like trump to deport the illegals and that number will change significantly.

If you think Trump is changing the decline of whites (52%) you are a bigger faggot than I thought

Nazi larpers are the funniest posters on here.

FUcking faggots

nearly all of them are. when someone illegally enters germany, they call themselves a "refugee" and instantly get given a visa.

Which side will you choose??

Hey all it took to get MSM to shit themselves was a few cheap flags and a car accident. And I guarantee those pictures of the guys in polos holding torches scared the hell out of the left

>He's explicitly not talking about Trump, you dingus.

Yes you are, cause voting Republican is all you faggots do in the end. That's literally it. You are all talk, no bite.

also if a real Hitler like person rose up today and threatened the ruling class and their agenda's do you really think he'd be allowed to live.
He'd get 50 bullets in his skull before he said Heil.
The chance to stop all this shit only existed for a very short time right after WW2.
Kennedy resisted them... and we know what happened to him.
We are way past the point of no return.

The demographics are what's gonna win it for us. I know this sounds insane but whenever whites have no choice but to fight, we fuck shit up so bad we change the world. Them attacking us on all fronts isn't a smart move. Either they're either historically illiterate or the have a death wish. Both work for me.

Nazi larpers with tiki torches

We have antifa, friend, and theyre feeling bolder than ever. Weimar didnt have RWDS until there were communists attacking people in the streets, sound familiar? Have patience, my son, these things take time.

>Greatest victory
Becoming the most succesful empire in latin america's history

>Greatest defeat
War with chile