How old wI'll the last holocaust survivor be?

There seem to be more and more every year.

Thousands of years from now... they still hold a grudge with the Egyptian Pharos

dude wears the commie-triangle ... *helicopter idles in background*

Goyim, I...

a toddler in the 1940's would be in their 70's , potentially another 30 years if any make into their hundreds

Memories are genetic now? Assassin's Creed when?

the eternal jew

the mossad is growing them on trees

They are starting to drop

Maybe when the last one dies the Jews will lose their power

>put this hat and sash on you old fuck, and stand still. You're a holocaust survivor if anyone asks

>abortion pioneer

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>now
thats been known for awhile.
Its why rabbits are afraid of hawks from birth
they've also done extensive studies with mice

oy you vile trump nadsi

he'll be as old as Moses

u dont wanna see my dark side

kek
goofy ass lookin kike

oy vey! 6 million years old, obviously!

The red winkle was for a political prisoner with a P for Poland

>female pioneer in abortion
Notice how women are never pioneers in anything important or good?

I got to add him as a playable character in "Edge Lord" the PC game. Powered by Mountain Dew and a level boss named Terry

>instincts are memories handed down
In a metaphysical sense, sure.

In a real-life literal sense....no. Just no.

the youngest holocaust survivors are in their 20s.

1 day. Trauma inherited from mother and grandmother.

No worries the next Holocaust cohort of victims will be white people so we have that to look forward to

Keep posting merchants, I lost my old oven folder and need a new one filled.

There is still 6 million Holocaust survivors in this world

so if I date a nerdy looking Jewish girl and during the rough anal sex tell her my dick is made of pork sausage and her Rabi is ashamed of her will her future daughter remember that and fall for the same tricks

According to wiki, last WW1 veteran died in 2012 at the age of 112 (it was woman in non combat role tho).

To get to your question, lets consider the most extreme date possible. The longest living jew ever lived for 113 years.
Lets assume that for a jew to be classified as holocaust survivor, the person must be AT LEAST 3 years old in 1945 to have at least any sort of recollection of the events, thus must have been born at least in 1942.
1942+113=2055
The conclusion is that without any doubt, there shouldnt be a single living holocaust survivor in the world past 2055.
But since this is the most absolute extreme i can imagine, I would put real number at around 10 years lower.

How many years before it is safe for me to put up a personal add for a Jewish Sugar baby who will dress up and play "Anne Frank and the anal annex"

>he doesn't know about second generation holocaust survivors

6 million years from now the last will die