Syria General /sg/- Pew Pew Edition

We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name & larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to
monitor those platforms

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 29
youtu.be/v7NHR3MyohU (War Report)
youtu.be/Ezk1LRvJ4TU (PMU Analysis)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Sy Aug 27
imgur.com/a/d4TEG
>Dara'a Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Raqqa Aug 19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 29
>US troops exchanged fire with Turkish backed rebels near Manbij
>IS evacuated from Arsal have arrived in DeZ gov
>14k Drone operations done by RuAF since intervention
>300+ tribal fighters/SAA soldiers missing after IS offensive in SE Raqqa
>SAA avances 30 km from Sukhnah, 75km remain to DeZ
>Terrorists in Sy increase use of suicide drones
>Syrian and Lebanese armies are in full control of Arsal pocket after IS agree to be bussed to DeZ gov
>2 commanders from SDF located in the area of Manbij defect to SAA
>Rebels announce large offensive in SW Daraa, only to fail 4 hours later
>New Hamas leader says relations with Iran have been restored
>IS launches offensive on US base, strategic city in south Hasakah
>Netanyahu accuses Iran of building sites in Syria to fire missiles at Israel
>Kurdish, Turkish forces trade hostilities in northern Aleppo
>Iraqi Army/PMU liberates Tal Afar city + 2 villages E of city
>Saudi Arabia assumes responsibility for civis killed in Yemen airstrikes due to “technical mistake”

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/902637151476645890
hln.be/hln/nl/33982/Islamitische-Staat/article/detail/3162154/2017/05/19/Limburgs-terreurproces-niet-achter-gesloten-deuren.dhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=i29dInj73Bc
twitter.com/AlDorarAlShamia/status/902639537180082179
twitter.com/24Raqqa/status/902637086007844864
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/902652814450675713
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pew pew

Assad will win

>Tar Al Subai'i, Tal Daba & Rujm Khroubah also liberated (map: locations)

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/902637151476645890

Hi guys why do you support ASSad the butcher?

>attacking Bishri head-on and succeeding
wew, ISIS must have abandoned it.

why the fugg do u always get the double digits, just like in last thread, argh

DEZ SOON!

Moar pls!

do you likes mummy

too many gains today
i wonder how issam is feeling now

CONSTANTINOPLA

S O O N
O
O
N

The point is Bibi will use this to reeee to the UN about muh WMD (iraq 2.0) which will legitimize a boots on ground from USA. One would think that Russia wouldn't give a good pretext to their rival on the international political scene.
Also, (i'm trying to be neutral here) i don't really trust Iran to not start the escalation by using it offensively and not defensively and i don't think Russia is naive enough to think that Iran would play it as passive as possible.
I'm not talking about who's right and who's wrong, I'm asking why Russia seems to have changed it's policy in Syria by protecting the iranian missiles (ie taking a more clear side with iran while they were more moderate about it before) if it was a syrian factory i wouldn't have asked. But this time they are siding more openly with Iran ( a third party in their syrian intervention) when they used to adopt a more reserved stance toward them (supporting them but not to this point of commitment).
To sum it up: how come Russia seem to have moved to a more committed and less "on the fence" stance?

Very much amigo!

No meme flags [only "NAZI"/Fascist are allowed]

Please tell me hohol maps fucked up badly? This is what I opened it to this morning

No we support Assad the Baker.

Assad the butcher, his shop is further down to the back of the souk.

>which will legitimize
How exactly? Only legal way is UNSC or Syria government and you can bet neither will allow US troops in Syria.

>protecting the iranian missiles
You aware that this is bullshit? Same way as "Iran nukes any day nao" for past 20+ years coming from Israel.

No. Assad just lost. ISIS is taking over

Yes, especially since Russia will just veto any resolution against Syria.

>You aware that this is bullshit? Same way as "Iran nukes any day nao" for past 20+ years coming from Israel.
Gotcha covered there.

we /inghimashi/ now

This.
All*h bless the Islamic State.

hln.be/hln/nl/33982/Islamitische-Staat/article/detail/3162154/2017/05/19/Limburgs-terreurproces-niet-achter-gesloten-deuren.dhtml
Meme newspaper sorry
2 Kiddos facing trial for sharing ISIS propaganda and translating dabiq articles and being in ISIS telegram channels

> Russia seems to have changed it's policy in Syria

it hasn't. it's the same. it has openly discussed with all affected parties what that means, at astana and other locations, the fact is that iran is major party to the astana agreements. iran is a major guarantor of the process.

russia policy, i would imagine are a stable southern periphery and it's allies protected. if israel is a threat to that strategic goal, and it is, then action needs to be taken to counter the threat. that is done politically and militarily.

I don't see how, after having played a major part in cleaning up isis, iran can be asked to fuck off. after the war it will be one of the players rebuilding syria, and it needs to be able to protect it's interests. nothing about this is anti israeli. it's just the whiney israeli's playing it for all it's worth.

> if it was a syrian factory i wouldn't have asked.
do u have evidence it was a iranian factory? cause only israeli media is saying it's iranian. but no evidence. not even any evidence of what it's making.

in short iran is a major player in russia's southern periphery. it is a major guarantor of syrian territorial integrity. iran is far more useful to russia than israel. in fact it is difficult to see israel as anything less than a threat to the stability that russia would like to see in the region.

>How exactly? Only legal way is UNSC or Syria government and you can bet neither will allow US troops in Syria.
I was implying from the MSM perspective then they would use a unilateral intervention to (((shut it down))): in other words 2003 Iraq 2.0
>You aware that this is bullshit? Same way as "Iran nukes any day nao" for past 20+ years coming from Israel.
You must watch the interview of BIbI in 2001 about Saddam being 'literally developing WMD as we speak"
You see how it ended for him two years later.
Doesn't need to be legitimate in front of the international law for USA: as you can see they already have military bases without the syrian gov approval and i don't see anyone batting an eye at the UN.

I do not believe your polish trickery.

I mean I know they're having violent death throes but wew lads, it's too early in the morning for this confusion

What happened

>The point is Bibi will use this to reeee to the UN about muh WMD (iraq 2.0) which will legitimize a boots on ground from USA.
How much is there to this whole "russia protecting iranian missiles" anyway, a few articles
Nothing substantial happened so far, they're just telling bibi to fuck off

After ISIS pocket is cleared, and Dez encirclement lifted, SAA will focus on securing border with Iraq, right? Then what? FSA pockets in Central Syria, Southern front or killing off ISIS at last?

yes

Important, head of Manbij military council died in Raqqa today, in combat.
It may influence whole SDF-YPG relations

IT'S THE END MOTHERFUCKERS.
YOU'RE DONE
ALLAH AKBAR
ALLAH SURIA BASHAR W BAS

anyone else having issues with the liveuamap website? i'm trying to check the territory changes over time, but it doesn't work for 99% of the attempts.

for instance, if i go into the "time" tab and click on august 1st, it will almost always continue to show the current august 29th territory. the clickable event points do show up correctly for the date that i'm selecting, but not the colored territory on the map. it keeps showing up the current territory for august 29th.

after clicking a million times, i have managed to get it to work a few times and have been able to check august 1st to august 7th, but now it doesn't work anymore. i keep clicking on august 8th, and it either shows the current territory for today, or it shows some weird ass shit from years ago.. for instance, either shit from like 3 years ago when only the green rebel areas were drawn on the map, or shit from like a year ago back when the goat-fuckers still held part of the turkish border..

what the fuck is going on? this used to work perfectly.. i've been using this website to check the progress for like two or three months, and it always worked properly, but now it doesn't. all i can do is check current territory, which is bullshit. that's what made this website different from the others.. it allowed you to check progress while all of the others only show up current status.

is anyone else having this issue?

>After ISIS pocket is cleared, and Dez encirclement lifted
Securing oilfields

good good, let the bijibiji flow through you

Great gains today.
youtube.com/watch?v=i29dInj73Bc

Turks go on the denial route.

>(((FSA))) Commander denies the Coalition's claims about clashes near Manbij

twitter.com/AlDorarAlShamia/status/902639537180082179

Just to add, he was the leader/commander/tribal whatever, responsible for: talks with US officials (recently negotiated with McSomething), talks between SDF and YPG and military cooperation between YPG and local Arabs. This single death may change a lot.

the difference is the unity of the players. Russia would veto unilateral action at the un leaving the usa and nato to act outside of the un. russia might frustrate, hamper or even openly act against them. Iran would durkha durkha. Sausi arabias eastern oilfields would go up in flames as iranian cruise missiles ploughed into them.

turkey might engage full autism to counter saudi israeli attempts at dominance in the region. the kurds would play all sides.

it's difficult to see something like that working smoothly or to plan. and it's difficult to see amriika and israel actually contributing their own troops.

israel on it's own might wind up half the country it is if it loses such an engagement, and I cannot see the prizes of oil and minerals being big enough to justify an american presence.

assad is about to win. there may be some desperate gambles. but nothing historic.

the us can have bases, sort of under un action against isis. but when isis is finished they have to leave. even they aknowledge that.

all americans really want is to control a bit of road that leads from iran, so they can watch it and iranian activity. whether they get that or not is yet to be seen.

Jihadmin got drunk and fucked up the map

McGurke?

McMaster?

Will be interesting to see who'll be chosen as his successor. Arab/kurdish tensions will increase with ISIS ceasing to be an existential threat anyways

Yeah, I think so, that incest looking smug fuck in a hat

>How much is there to this whole "russia protecting iranian missiles" anyway, a few articles Nothing substantial happened so far
wow it's almost like such events can evolve in regard to their place in the MSM spotlight
> they're just telling bibi to fuck off
yeah and i wished it was enough for him to not sperg out and break the international law again with his interventions (overt or covert), but we don't get what we want do we?
I would have expected Putin to cockblock (or at least tell the Iranian that they are on their own) in order to keep the status quo as they always do, or at least that's the impression that i have from Russian influence in ME
>do u have evidence it was a iranian factory? cause only israeli media is saying it's iranian. but no evidence. not even any evidence of what it's making.
i'm not going to start playing dumb with you: obviously between Iran and Syrian the one with the technology and the know-how to build rockets is clearly Iran as shown by the recent satellite launch they manage to fly.

Allah truly delivered this bullet!

I have never gotten shit to work on that site before current date.

Why isn't FSA doing anything at all against the government?
SAA is going full out against ISIS and even if agreements by foreign interest representatives they will just sit idly by and wait for their enemy to return to wipe them out?
This is the time for them to spring back into action. Internal conflicts or not they should be opening offensives where ever they can before it is too late and all they will be doing is try and hold on to the steadily fleeting land they hold.
This otherwise to me is the biggest indicator as to why this Civil War is more than practically over.
FSA are jsut waiting for their time like some convict on death row.

>Why isn't FSA doing anything at all against the government?
Because thermobaric death raining from above stopped when talks with Russians begun, it's that simple.

I don't know man, I just don't see a reason to get ahead of ourselves here.
Ofcourse it's not impossible that shit evolves into a major shitstorm but things have to play out first

>I was implying from the MSM
Nobody cares about MSM, really.
>in other words 2003 Iraq 2.0
There were no Russia in Iraq and Iraq wasn't Russia ally at the time. So, nobody cares about what happened to Iraq.
>Doesn't need to be legitimate in front of the international law for USA: as you can see they already have military bases without the syrian gov approval and i don't see anyone batting an eye at the UN.
Well it is a bit different things. I wouldn't be surprised if US will stay in kurd parts of Syria after ISIS is done but let's not rush since everything can happen.

>I would have expected Putin to cockblock (or at least tell the Iranian that they are on their own) in order to keep the status quo as they always do, or at least that's the impression that i have from Russian influence in ME
Sum it up pretty good >I don't see how, after having played a major part in cleaning up isis, iran can be asked to fuck off. after the war it will be one of the players rebuilding syria, and it needs to be able to protect it's interests. nothing about this is anti israeli. it's just the whiney israeli's playing it for all it's worth.

same here
Looks like (((someone))) sabotaged it

what are we gonna do
ABOUT THE RUSSIAN MENACE??

It's a blackhole for RAM, try use a less resource heavy browser

Accept Caryca Natalia Vladimirova and Jesus Christ as our saviours?

ONE OFF

Checked.

Let's save it.

ok thanks for the point of view
although I might add that you underestimate too much the potential of USA to go full unilateralism (especially with donald "i'll bomb syria because my daughter is crying" trump)
I don't exclude from them to go full retard as an attempt to stay in the game (who knows maybe trump will be impeached in order to get mike "best goy" pence to go full autism because dudesandniggerslmao)
It's interesting to see Russia allow the status quo to slip by enabling an Iranian increase of influence in the region, but again it's not like if it was avoidable with all the involvement from Iran during the war.

Cuckdom of Saudi Arabia?

Off by one. Check my s*ngles

>Nobody cares about MSM, really.
You're not worth my time

Check em

Pardon the fake and gay sources but, Amaq claimed today CAS targeted SDF by mistake in Raqqa:
>picture
And later it turns out they've left their spearheaded positions:
>twitter.com/24Raqqa/status/902637086007844864

Funny how Amaq is the best source along Raqqa25 for this battle.

I run firefox, I'm not sure what else is better and that can run different embedded video codecs consistently.

white and based

>Amaq
>fake
>gay
you a shia innit??

wew, the kikes are shilling overtime on twitter about the Qalamoun evacuation deal and even Abadi made a statement about it.
The same Abadi that was pressured by the US to handicap the PMU from securing the border and tried his hardest to stop the encirclement of Mosul.

maybe he doesn't want us infidel crusaders to see the big progress that has been made against his goat-fucker buddies.

shit, maybe he should just freeze the map to like 2015 when the goat-fucker caliphate had the most territory!

that's weird.. it used to work perfectly for me. i've been checking almost every day since late june.

so it isn't just me. at first i thought it was just a bug in the website and that it would get fixed.. or that maybe they were working on updating the website or some shit.. but the first time i tried today it was like 1PM, so it's been 5 hours now.. either the people running the website are really fucking shitty at their job of maintaining a website, or something weird is going on..

>expected Putin to cockblock
why. he made agreement at astana. iran has paid blood price. i think he has made new partners. the old partners and the status quo seemed to be threatening the status quo. I don't think he feels like he owes iran fewer favours than israel. israel kind of fucked this up if they were hoping to get out of this by looking good. cock blocking iran would be a strategic mistake - behaving like a western ally.

as for playing dumb...well i obviously can't accept 'obviously' as an explanation. rebuilding syria is gonna take shitloads of diverse iranian investment, including arms, toilet paper, plastic things, etc.
'obviously' is an argument that has led to nothing but horror since 2003. fact.

I've got a six year old laptop barely hanging on, and I've good results with Opera. It can sometimes be picky with embedded vids, but very rarely, especially with html5 becoming more widespread

is this what we play now?

Of course, goy

Checked

The same Abadi that pressured by US sent Golden as storm troops instead of eager PMU and made the battle for Mosul a complete failure.

they made ceasefire. they disobey they fry in thermobaric flames that will take them to heaven. yes the flames will take them to...hang on. Padre? Are the flames in heaven? How does this work again?

No, THIS (checked) is what we play.

Fixed

How did you know? Me on the left.

The PMU says they won't use their power to gain leadership over Iraq. Bad move IMO.

Update me on the situation. I haven't cared about this for at least a year. Who's winning?

nothing better than some goy on goy action

Nobody listens to commies at UN, they're completely irrelevant. Moot point.

Maybe Israeli attacks at damascus international airport and then CAS missions in quneitra had something to do with russians changing mind, just a wild assumption.

Also calling it an iranian factory is some sort of a jewish trick to pre-emptively justify destroying it because Iran is literally hitler or something. It's in Syria, it's Syrian.

ISIS, they already got Swedistan, Iceland is next

>tfw living in the timeline where Assad wins the war
We are incredibly lucky. Imagine living in the timeline where he ends like Saddam or Gaddafi.

Then why would Russia deploy S400 and israel start sperging out about a yogurt factory ?
Really activates my almonds.
If it creates a reaction from israel it only shows that the factory is a threat to their bullying hegemony in the region. Unless you're trying to convince me that it"s just a big misunderstanding.

I think it's not that stupid, just look at PYD and Peshmerga. The militants never claimed they're a shield against government forces, but de facto they're the only guarantee of Iraqi Kurds independence. It can be similar with PMU, they won't claim they're going to be an Iranian buffer zone, but once the war is over - they'll effectively secure Iranian expansion.

Assad will be the turning point.. hopefully.

Thank you for a very funny answer. hahaha

yea if they just keep a low profile Iran wins

it could've easily been that way, which makes it all the more impressive. I still remember the mass FSA defections in the early days, the SAA was a ruin

the Syrian goverment is winning in most of Syria

..the Kurds remain another matter entirely, though

Oh shit, are they trying to break the siege of Raqqa?

Hopefully we can send the refugee-kurds back to where they came from in the future then.

was just the map fucking out, it's back to normal now

>East Syria #Map. Syrian Army advancing against ISIS on all fronts from Uqayribat pocket to Ar Raqqa & East Homs entering #DeirEzzor

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/902652814450675713