YOUTUBE'S CENSORSHIP HAS GONE TOO FUCKING FAR Sup Forums
THEY DEMONITIZED REVIEWBRAH
I CALL FOR CONTENT JIHAD INSHALLAH

twitter.com/TROTWOfficial/status/902557953550626816

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those fuckers

desu the best chance we have of fighting back against the new tech company censorship is if they massively overreach and start censoring people who have no obvious connections to neo-Nazis or white nationalists. that might provide enough of a push for alternative sites to spring up, or for Republicans in Congress to start regulating these tech faggots like utilities so they can't do this shit.

>AUTIST REVIEWING SHIT TIER FOOD WEARING ILL FITTING SUITS
NAZI!!!

I didn't know he was a nazi

>Wanting more regulation

When did americans get so cucked?

start mass flagging every video with hate speech

They lurk here, they know he's beloved by Sup Forums so they've punished him for it.

THIS IS TRU

NAZI BY ASSOCIATION

GOOGLE'S H8SPEECH ALGO DID SOME OVERLAP ANALYSIS OF THE ACCOUNTS WHO VIEW HIS VIDEOS

NAZIS! ALL OF THEM!

Is nothing sacred

when we realized that literally every single time someone trumpets the benefits of "deregulation" it's because they are butthurt about regulations telling them they can't rip people off or promote degeneracy or dump chemicals in the environment

but i guess i'm just a brainwashed statist. good luck starting up a competitor to Google, i'm sure you'll make tons of money with it rather than getting curb-stomped by a gigantic monopoly with the government's support.

>letting the government near it
Absolutely not. Please try thinking ahead a little. The power you give to Republicans one day will be used by Democrats the next, and before you know it, calls for a new amendment to repeal the First will grow.

>that might provide enough of a push for alternative sites to spring up
This can only be a good thing, really. To be honest, it's high time that Alphabet's stuff got swept away for something new, and this is a perfectly good way for a weak upstart to jump into the market.

A fine example of how things go when there is no competition. Youtube can shit on whoever they like because they are so huge and bigger than anyone else. If a site like youtube were to gain popularity you would see youtube correcting their shit very fast.

Who is the CEO of YouTube?

he's just some redditor who came here from t_d. personally i think decentralized content hosting such as amp synereo is the key to the future

>when we realized that literally every single time someone trumpets the benefits of "deregulation" it's because they are butthurt about regulations telling them they can't rip people off or promote degeneracy or dump chemicals in the environment

That is just a load if empty rhetoric you fucking faggot.

Fuck not the secret tunnels

Is nowhere safe from communist thugs?

my guess is that a niche of people who frequent right wing youtube e-celebs also watch a lot of reportoftheweek, and it got flagged by the system.

Their nework, their choice. Stop reacting like puppets. If youtube doesn't want to be in business anymore, just let them.

This annoys me because reviewbrah is very wholesome in a way. His content is lacking in foul words, it's slow paced, it's calm and peaceful. In a website full of screaming, noise, jump cuts and all manner of filth he breaks the mold.

Yet his videos get hit? Why? He literally has done nothing wrong at all.

What the heck man; what did reviewbrah do?

who cares

THEYRE GOING TO STARVE HIM THOSE FUCKS

I understand why some videos like "Decriminalize homosexuality in 2017" would lose ads but might that video have against --- anything?

>but what might*

>139523974
give me some good examples of unnecessary regulations that hurt the free market with no upside then. i'm especially interested in examples other than the most obvious anti-discrimination regulations trying to make you hire women and niggers.

>advertising the secret tunnels on a public forum
>a fucking leaf

Why am I not surprised?

he's one in a million
virtually never has a single cut and does it all in one take, with mild mannered jokes every now and then
he's just a nice guy and YouTube shouldn't screw him, but it is what it is

those scum

Also I meant "Criminalize", lol

HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE

They have gone too far.

Youtube is going to remain in business and will not suffer because of reviewbrah's demonetization.
It has to happen a lot more and a lot faster for them to start losing real money.

LGR also got an video demonitized. Who knows why

They're banning channels based on views from accounts linked here.
You have to use Google captcha for every post. They're linking posts here to channels watched later.

every
fucking
time

this is where the jewtube refuges seem to be going.

bitchute.com/

Good thing he's a ghost now after he went to that Ariana Grande concert.

youtube is constantly losing money lol, it's literally a money sink and they have admitted this many, many times.

I've already mad a vid.me account, but the probably is I can't migrate over there completely because most of my favorite content creators aren't there yet.

Red letter media is fucked.
Good

That looks like it could be exploited.

>give me some good examples of unnecessary regulations that hurt the free market with no upside then
you see it all the time in local government. here is a real example: my dad was building our house in 2003 and the countylines changed right after the foundation was dug. the new county regulations required expensive faggy sprinkler systems to be attached to the fire alarms. the firehouse is literally one block walking distance from the house. you honestly think they forced expensive sprinklers in for muh good of the community? hahahahahahaha. some crusty old fuck who had an in with a sprinkler company lobbied that bill because he was a greedy, self-serving piece of human shit and luckily the county residents agreed and overturned that orwellian bullshit. i recommend watching the episode of King of the Hill where arlen passes laws requiring low-flow toilets...its a good lesson in greedy red-tape.

Seriously, why? His shit is completely inoffensive.

Like, the type of thing you would think would get promoted, even.

I hope Antifa doesn't find out my Nazi group holds its meetings in storm drains. We picked them because "storm drain" reminds us of "Sturmgewehr", our favorite instrument of race war. We like to go down there especially when it's raining out, because the lightning and thunder echoes around reminds us of the Fuhrer's glorious artillery barrage against the Russian Communists.

Because he's a white male

You're probably joking, but I honestly don't know why else they'd even do it. As far as I know he's completely non-controversial.

it's amazing how this can simultaneously sound like insane, conspiracist nonsense and also be a perfectly plausible thing that may be happening

i never asked to be born into this blossoming dystopian cyberpunk world

hes too red pilled
its not a mistake
(((they))) want him gone

DELET

>not using a VPN and browsing with Brave

He should find a proper job instead of making youtube money

Wow dude it won't be a secret any longer thanks a lot. Now those badasses are going to beat us down at our meetings.

If those antifa fags find our tunnels we are skrewed

APBP

*FUCKING WHITE MALE

dont mention the tunnels ya dip

Hahaha, is this real?

>desu the best chance we have of fighting back against the new tech company censorship is if they massively overreach and start censoring people who have no obvious connections to neo-Nazis or white nationalists.

Yes

>Republicans in Congress to start regulating

NOOOOOOO

Yes. They offended his honor.

they gave it a sodomite look as well

george lucas detected

What you guys don't understand is that hosting videos, are expensive they just used the "hate" videos as a false flag, for every video that gets 1000 views there are thousands crap 1 view videos, also good to erase USA war crimes that are on video

What the fuck?

what did reviewbrah even do? I've noticed now that any swearing whatsoever gets you demonitized, is it that?

It's infuriating how obvious it is now
Jews are fucking cancer

>I understand why some videos like "Decriminalize homosexuality in 2017" would lose ads but might that video have against --- anything?
It's largely an automated system. It scans everything from comments in the video and the users that are watching the video (and their watching/commenting history) and takes action according to the tolerances set in the algorithm.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

K E K
E E
K E K
K

The only way to respond to companies boycotting the people is to boycott their asses in return.

AND/OR, we need smaller non-megacorp companies to know they can get huge loyal appreciative audiences at lowish prices if they start directly sponsoring naughty wrong-thinky youtubers. There needs to be a whole cold-calling out-reach campaign promoted by h3h3 and shit.

Ugh maybe (((they))) wanna make Sup Forums act out about it.

holy shit it's literally every thread on right now and you faggots fall for it every time.

>describes free-market manipulation of local politics
>complains that it is proof that government and regulation needs to be destroyed from the earth

many such cases! sad!

He doesn't curse.

this actually makes me fucking angry. all he does is review food for fucks sake. he doesn't ever swear or even bring up controversial topics.wtf

that christchan cuck is in the comments telling reviewbrah to disavow his 'alt-right nazi' fanbase

Shitposting aside youtube has gotten horrible with their censorship and demonetization

>government and regulation needs to be destroyed from the earth
natural law is regulation. "government" is just faggots in suits pretending they have all the answers while secretly serving themselves and their friends.

WE MUST DEFEND REVIEWBRAH AT ALL COST THIS IS WAR NOW!!!!

so why go after him then? Is it a fault of an audimated flagging system or do they just not want to pay their content creators?

sick burn.
Do people still say sick burn?

>There needs to be a whole cold-calling out-reach campaign promoted by h3h3 and shit
h3h3 is doing shit on twitch.tv too. However, twitch's guidelines and ToS are also cucked.
There's a lot of better online video services, but none of them pay as well as youtube (although, that is changing).
Just give it it time, a shit ton of large companies already pulled their ads from youtube a while back (Verizon, Walmart, etc). This is why the response from youtube has been so large, to try and reel these large companies back in.

Something needs to be done because right now it's not a free market. There's a cabal of Jews in charge of every one of these companies and they're colluding together to unperson people. Why is Cantwell kicked off OKCupid for fucks sake? If the Constitution can be interpreted where you can't discriminate based on skin color or sexual orientation then it should be interpreted where you can't discriminate based on political beliefs either.

This horce faced jewess just killed a multibillion dollar entity, even the jews these days are dumb enough to put women in charge.

Hands off muh reviewbrah

sam hyde us in this thread

People actually donating money to this autistic kid.

Should've stuck with his Enewgy Dwink rejvjews

PURGE GOOGLE

Well

It's time, I will be right back.

Sup Forums is full of retarded Libertarians who don't know how to sage nowadays, what's new?

tell them to go. we need to stop using youtube altogether. tell then you will nit be consuming their content on youtube

delete this you idiot

yo delet this

k-keep me posted

Dumbass delete this.

Our children will learn about this in history class.

DELETE THIS NOW

>earning your living by making shitty videos
everyone should get demonetized. get a real job you losers