Is genetic testing a jew scam?

I just got my results and WTF, I don't even look black at all. I was told by my parents that our heritage is part Irish, part German, some Northern European etc. yet this is my results? I'm convinced that 23andMe is run by jews who fake the genetic tests to make Americans think we are mongrels.

I've talked to Americans white nationalists on other forums like stormfront and TRS and they believe the same after receiving equally bullshit test results. What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggerkike

you are a mongrel sorry m8
20% nigger is too much to just be statistical noise

kek, everytime, delusional burger who thought they were white, one drop rule nigga

>divide and conquer jews

Literally kys

You fucked niggers because your a southern inbred hick. Seriously. Half you fucks are hispanic and the the other half is slave stock.

No such thing as a true white southern belle. Women constantly would fuck slaves when ever no one was looking.

>this mad
you are too much of a mongrel to be part of any of those ethnicities

no they wouldn't lol

literally a NiggerJew

Are all americans that?

>It's an Amerimutt is suprised he is an Amerimutt episode

kill yourself nigger kike

>I was told by my parents that our heritage is part Irish, part German, some Northern European etc.

>to make Americans think we are mongrels
mmm
I'm thinking....

Of course it's a scam.
You've just been catalogued, like a lab rat, AND... YOU'VE PAID FOR IT!

Congratulations.

>unironically being a nigger kike
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As if southern european is any better?

DNA ain't gon lie, MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I figured it might be partially funded by black-ops CIA money to get everyone's DNA on file, for various NWO purposes. It's strange how a one-time purchase industry like that (i.e. once you know your results, you don't need to get tested again) would have so much money to spend on prime-time advertising.

As far as the results, my family's at least seemed likely to be accurate. Mostly N. and W. European with a sprinkling of Mediterranean.

>mfw I am more white than this loser
Feels good, mang

You're a high stepping yellow...

>Dixie
Checks out dumb nigger

DNA TESTING IS RACISSS XDDD

Yea something very fishy here

ofc
it cant tell your ancestry
dna doesnt work that way

as they say we have "shared" ancestors

but for sure you can only tell by your senpai tree if it was documented

DNA testing is kind of a meme. They rely off of proprietary models and what users self-report their ancestry as to make estimates. It's horseshoes and hand grenades, particularly by region.

The Finnish DNA I have is pretty distinct, the Italian less so (they moved around a lot). AncestryDNA calls me at up to 7% middle eastern (Range: 0-7%). But then the map for what that constitutes goes well into Southern Italy.

You have to keep in mind that by the 1800s we had reliable rail and boat transport and that fucks around with these models, combined with this being a "science" in its infancy.

What is not a guess is DNA relatives. The range might be wrong (a third to fourth cousin might actually be a first cousin thrice removed), but the relation is not.

(Also, DNA testing is how I figured out my great uncles and children of great uncles were fucking everyone and everything. I discovered two children born out of wedlock and caused a rift in my extended family by doing DNA testing).

Okay, so I'm still white then because my white ancestor fucked a black slave female. It's not cuckoldry/racemixing if the male is white.

and 23andme for contrast

We are both white. Anything over 50% white is white.

>Anything over 50% white is white.

Nice sharia blue false flagging. The race baiting garbage is getting out of hand lately.

Does Sup Forums even go by the one drop rule?

>anything over 50% is white (((my fellow white people)))

Time to get off the computer Hans, Abdullah is almost done with your wife it's about to be your turn.

yes ofc

>delusions over 9000

for nigger blood yes

What's the one drop rule? in deep ancestry (with thousands of years) all europeans have some asian, subsaharan and other things, all really small but it's there,
Most certainly noiise.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177

You fucking retards don't understand how math works.

If a person is 51% black and 49% white they would be black because they are a MAJORITY black if a person is 51% white and 49% black they are white because they are a MAJORITY white.

filthy subhuman American mongrels. I'd rather see our men and women mixing with pure negroids and gooks than with shit like that. At least when we establish ethnostate, it won't take much time to detect the mongrels

god genes coming through

I think all most Americans care about is maintaining a white supermajority.

>white is the same as majority white
sorry I don't think even your fellow americans would ever consider you white

Land of the shart, home of the lard

I've never taken one of these test but I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and massive fucking skull. I'd be surprised if I have much if any black. My skull size is well above averages for asians/whites.

Post your updated ancestry composition format. You are either a shill or are hiding behind the australian flag. Likely the latter.

Off this board Negroid.

Hows it going Mordecai Shekelsteinmanberg? Did you had your matzos today?
*tips menorah*

>Is genetic testing a jew scam?

Yes.

Das right Bubba, we wuz Irish and Germans and shieeet

Of course it's run by Jews dude. It's CEO is a Jew named Anne Wojcicki and she is the sister of Susan Wojcicki that is CEO of Youtube.

yeah I doubt he doesn't look "black at all"

Hitler saw slavs as subhuman though, he believed Americans were ubermensch like the Germans.

>Ashkenazi
>nazi
Based.

Wow OP, you're so smart and subversive
kys retard

you are 27.8% non-jew european, what are you even talking about

Surprise, You're A Nigger the new reality show on TLC

well the ceo of 23and me is a jew..

>I just got my results
No you didn't. 23andme updated their format. You posted the old format.

Sage and hide

I dunno, I did it and it came back 100% European. I was actually thinking their might be some Injun or something since my family has been in this country so long but apparently my folks were never degenerates.

My only black features is having brown eyes and curly hair.

>Curly hair
>Not a nigger jew

it's possible that they catagorize some White genes as nigger or arab due to e.g. the barberry slave trade where over 100 million White women were stolen and enslaved

some of those genes could now be more common in those regions due to their fecundity

>DNA testing is kind of a meme. They rely off of proprietary models and what users self-report their ancestry as to make estimates.

Absolute BS. I'm half Swiss and half Ashkenazi. Submitted DNA using fake name, no background info and US address. It was spot on (48% Joo, 35% Central European, rest various European, almost 0% Eastern European).

>americans giving their DNA to Jewish companies just to be sure that they at least over 50% European

Be Australian - get called a criminal by Americans.

React to this thread.

It's ok, we'll have a helicopter waiting at the airport for all the niggerkikes.

I know right - especially for people on Sup Forums

You lucked out from having distinct DNA populations. Most services have to discard results below 10cM or guess which leads to a LOT of uncertainty.

You are a redskin Indian get back to your reserve

Half the faggots on these threads probably copypasta'd image results they googled anyways :)

Lol a euromutt hates science because it proves him wrong

Thanks for the confirmation. I knew there was something sketchy about my results, and now I find out the CEO is a jew proving my suspicions correct.

>thinks helicopters need airports

Moron

Captcha:
Catello juarez

I'm I white?

>10cM

What?

how fucking stupid do you have to be in 2017 to give your DNA away to laboratories who feed it into government databases at best, and at worst are genetically engineering pandemics to destroy white people

I've tested multiple members of my family, and it's always been an accurate match to the paper trail.

I think your paper trail would prove you're a nigger.

Kekd nice bait

Centimorgans.

hello Jamal Shekelstein

I'm not European, I'm born and raised in Louisiana.

Just got this back today. My last name is German which means my patriarchal lineage is Jewish, also my "Norwegian" grandfather was most likely a middle eastern rape baby. So yeah a lot of Americans who think they're whtie are actually non-ironically nigger jews.

You leave your DNA everywhere. Most likely they're already collecting anyways using medical samples and what's available

Thanks

Stephen Woolf is 25% black but doesn't look it

No African here, even thousands of years back :)

hello acmed

the ceo of youtube, her sister owns 23 and me and they are both jews

Friendly reminder: We have no idea of knowing whether these images posted were actually their results :P. Useless threads if done anonymously.

"All that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of respect to jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic decay in cultural and artistic life, the product of Jewish, Amerindian and negro blood mixture." Adolf Hitler

>nigger jew

LUL

>
forcing them to use resources to go out and collect DNA is not the same as paying a company while you voluntarily send it in uncontaminated in a convenient well packaged and sterile laboratory vial

and dont forget your DNA might be worth money some day, and you just gave all rights to it away

Yeah, it is in large part a scam. My family is 100% european, like we can trace our whole lineage back 150 years to our original villages and hundreds of years before that, but it claimed I had 1% w.african, 1% e.african, 1% south asian/poo, and .5% chinese.
23 and me claimed I had one black ancestor three generations ago, but I have pictures of all of my great grandparents and I share distinct features with all of them so there was no secret cucking or blacking going on. Turn up the confidence levels and watch those minority percentages drop to 0.

>South Asia 0,1
Serb subhuman detected

Do the DNA test at another company and see how they line up?

Yes. 90%+ white + anything that's not a nigger = white.

Holy fuck. You're a schwartza with right of return.

>mfw a rare combination

>"Our laboratories have finally isolated the genetic markers that make a person behave in the socially unacceptable "alt-right, conservative manner or non-comliant dissident", here is the list of persons who have submitted their DNA voluntarily and who contain said markers, Mr. Department of Government Civic Affairs. Now go round them up for isolation and 'treatment', it is in the interest of public safety after all!

stfu leaf. 1% black equals NIGGER. No exceptions.

willing to purify minority dna just pm me

The military collects your DNA if you ever join, so the govt had mine already.

>confidence levels

Speculative results should be taken with a grain of salt. BTW one of your (great) grandmothers could have always cucked her husband with Jamal's dick. Just saying

OP is one confused fag

You are what you hate