NIGGERS

UGLY

*Former president

A time traveler? Holy Watermelons!!

APOLIGIZE NOW WHITEY

F
Jammeh was to good for this world

WE BUILT 70 STORY TALL PYRAMIEEDS N SHIEET

Except they were white. And there artwork was abstract not true to life.

Whenever I see posts like this I can't help but imagine OP as some inbred piece of white trash who sits on the porch with his mom-aunt talking about how great his white ancestors were.

Like he's such a waste of humanity that he can only take pride vicariously through his race.

>WE WUZ RENAYSANCE N' SHIT

Delusional leaf

And the greeks/romans exaggerated there caucasian features right?

Egypt had African and Mediterranean rulers

don't get me wrong

i'm implying black people were actually kings and stuff

some pharaohs look clearly black

way to get triggered nignog

There were black pharaohs dumbass, but most 90%+ were white

there was a single dynasty of nig pharaohs

it would be like saying all Egyptians were white because they had a dynasty of Greek pharaohs

I consider black people who ascribe to this kind of vicarious racial pride bullshit as niggers.

Racial pride in general is fucking stupid, you should take pride in your work and accomplishments, not because you shared a fucking physiological trait with a human who lived a much greater life than your fucking sorry ass.

What's next, you stupid shits subdividing yourselves into who is the nose or ear master race? I mean, after all, fused lobes are clearly more aerodynamically designed or something, making them the superior ear shape compared to those loose flabby pieces of shit.

How the fuck did we let our zeitgeist get this fucking schizophrenic and stupid?

>He's calling OP out on his racial pride bullshit!
>He must be a NIGNOG

I'm a mutt, my ancestors are from France, Scottland, and Wales respectively. Most of my extended family fucking despises one another even if they're all white.

Not that it has any fucking bearing on what I accomplish in my life you stupid fuck.

This. There was one nubian dynasty among 30 or so egyptian ones. Nubians were ethnically different (african) but hat the same belief and even built small pyramids and temples.

These thread always amuse me. African-americans claiming ancient egyptian ancestry like it's worth anything. Almost everything the Egyptians ever invented has either been a failure or was taken from another civilization.

Pyramids? Good idea give grave robbers a fucking land mark for where they need to look for your treasure
Irrigation? Mesopotamia
Writing? Yeah hieroglyphs are so useful that 90% of the population are illiterate
Art? Same fucking art style for 3000 fucking years which is barely even worth calling art when you're working in a fixed grid and reproducing the same figures your whole life
Worshipping a rapper demigod? Is that even an invention?
Religious and political union to create an empire? Mesopotamia did it. Also, the egyptian empire was only ever as strong as the loyalty of the priests which is to say not strong at all

Actually I have to take my words back: the Egyptians did pioneer slavery. And beer

And then the cis white Greek came along and BTFO the other civilizations and eventually conquered the known TWICE (yes, Egypt too) (Alexander the Great and the roman empire)

So enjoy your slave-driving, rapper-god worshipping, overly supersticious egyptian ancestry, niggers, while I entertain myself with some wine, reason and your childish ignorance

>And then the cis white Greek came along and BTFO the other civilizations and eventually conquered the known TWICE (yes, Egypt too) (Alexander the Great and the roman empire)

>WE WUZ ANKSHENT GREEKS N' SHIT

Goddammit.