Don't know why this is controversial though

Don't know why this is controversial though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPWL5yimhyg&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they think all humans have a right to exist

Eugenics is unironically a good idea.
The only thing that says otherwise is feelings.

how hard it is for a foreigner to live in japan (job, costs, social life)?

Just drink in Iceland.

>Uma delicia wants to try changing the recipe

Jokes aside, I don't get it either. I would understand it if their argument went along the lines of "since abortions are currently subsidized by the government, if they are given the ability to categorize certain fetus' as necessary to abort, it also gives them the latitude to categorize ALL fetus' on a scale, which can be arbitrarily decided by a typical government committee. Which is to say, they will want to expand their power and control at any cost, which would invariably be detrimental to the populace at large after a certain period of time. It would be better if the government had no power in this regard at all."

But that isn't their argument.

yea downs losers are a drain on a society! (((they))) love em.

God bless the japanese!

Very honorable people.

They don't muslims and are eugenists.

Long story short, I don't want the fucking feds telling what babies I can and can't have. They ALREADY have too much say in the matter.

Humanity can't even agree on factual racial differences, how do you expect them to support eugenics?

I mean, if they already exist, I think we have to treat them nice and respectfully because they are humans and so on…

But.. let's not pretend that this is a good thing and that the dream of all parents is to have a disabled son, who will have many health problems (aside the reduced intellect).

Being disabled is NOT a good thing, and I can't stand articles like this one:

Unless they grow up to be a trump supporter.

See, I never understood the feelings part.
That family where there are two girls that are complete vegetables? That would be the worst life one could have.
Blankly staring at the ceiling or floor all day while your mother and father pretend everything is perfect is hell.

bc they didn't abort you theyre trying to help you

Poor thing, she looks like an animal :(

Yes, let the state decide if you can have a baby, this won't be corrupt or result in genocide!

You people go on about how the state is anti white and you think that the state won't just create dummies to rule over.

What is actually to stop them from aborting clever unborn babies under false pretences

Mariusz I hope you realize that there are no subtitles in Japan.

Because it only takes 3 drinks to turn that asshole into a raving lunatic? Light weights I swear. Metabolism of a woman I bet.

It wouldn't be necessary force people.

Most people, given the chances, would decide to abort the disables. No one wants a child like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPWL5yimhyg&t=14s

The nazis forced sterilisation on just disabled people and it became a slippery slope

There's nothing in there. Seriously. It's a fucking meat puppet, and they parade it around as if it's just a regular child. My dog is more mentally capable than that thing. It's an insult to humanity, and a cruelty beyond belief.

Oh, the nazi argument.. not everything is a slippery slope.

Also, to a mass abortion of disabled fetus to happen... nothing new needs to happen (talking about new laws and shit).

Women already have right to abortion by any reason that they want to.

The only thing needed would be better technologies to know which fetus will be disabled, so that they can choose to take them out.

>unless of course it proves an inconvenience to the woman, at which point it's "her choice"