Eric Clanton charged

Eric Clanton charged.

that picture is old news

sauce?

I think he's a pedo. He's really good at covering it up. He was caught looking up Cheese pizza right?

How fucking retarded can you be

>On May 26, Clanton was charged with four counts of felony assault with a deadly weapon, with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury to one of the alleged victims. He pled not guilty and was released from jail that night on a $100,000 bail. His preliminary hearing, originally set for Aug. 10, was rescheduled for Sept. 28.

Who paid for it?

>captcha: privy communes
spoopy

Look up PACER autists if you want actual info. Journalists and cops use it

>who paid for the 10k bond
Probably his rich parents.

100k*

You only pay 10% of the bail dingus.

If you're going through a bail bond company because you don't have enough money, retard. Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about if you actually don't know what you're talking about.

Who paid your highschool? I'd ask for a refund.

Soros

Are you a fucking moron? Who wouldn't use a bail bondman? Stands to reason this guy used a bail bondsman instead of ponying up 100k for no good fucking reason.
For you too dipshit.

>Are you a fucking moron? Who wouldn't use a bail bondman?
Someone who can pay for their bond or had someone pay for it. Fuck are you ever such a fucking moron.

You probably can't tell how many times someone has had to correct you for your thinking you're a know it all faggot.

This thread is a mess.

I got arrested and bonded out on 1k. Paid 100 bucks and was out in literally 2 hours. That's how its done. Then if you don't show up for court they come get your ass and you have to pay all of it plus fees to the bondsman. You dense mother fucker.

kill yourself please u seem mentally ill

You seriously need to kill yourself. I would if I were that stupid.

Take your bait to Sup Forums faggot.
>ITT children who don't know how the judicial system works and turn to pretending to be retarded when called out.

six
>he probably thinks they keep your bail money
no more (You)s for you

fag