mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/902601446176284672/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/902601446176284672/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/902601446176284672/video/1

pretty good for a niglet.

It's Chakka

media vultures doing what they do.

Nigger starting to chimp instead of rationally saying that she didn't want to be interviewed.

Today I found myself agreeing with a sheboon, at least in part.
First time for anything, and hopefully the last.

Bet ya she feels like a piece of shit now

Can't load the video.

Can anyone give a quick summary?

Are you perhaps deaf?

Fuck it, it makes (((CNN))) look bad.

Acosta sent a reporter to go exploit the misery of a poor woman and her daughter for his own personal gain and the person being interviewed didn't like it.

dafuck is this shit? you askin people at their worst times how they feelin. You sittin here wit yo cameras and lights. fuck you

/ournigger/

It's something to be fucking upset about. Media selling the misery of others as the disgusting pieces of shit they are, with morbid questions like "what was it like to rescue your kids and starve for days", I mean what kind of answer do you expect from that.
It's the same here, some catastrophe happens, they don't just report it, they sell you how the victims lived through the whole thing, and for days you get cheap emotional interviews from victims because that's what plebeians who watch the news love to gobble up. Lack of professionalism is what it is.

>we waited for 36 hours for the po leece

What are the cops going to do? Also I thought cops were evil racists that shoot blacks on sight?

>watch fox
>they are going out into the water
>helping people
>carrying shit
>asking if they can get anything for people
>watch cnn
>they go into shelters and find the most miserable people possible for sob stories
why are liberals so morally bankrupt?

basically embarrasses CNN
not the first time

Do niggers lack a conception of time? They stayed in the path of a fucking hurricane for fucks sake. Why did they not have the foresight to leave?

I love the condescending "I'm sorry" when the nigress started her rant, like she was saying "Aw it's too bad what happened to you but I'm glad it wasn't me because I'm a haughty cunt reporter"

BASED black woman

>we waited 5 days

wat

Or when she kept putting the mic in her face when the nigger was telling her not to put the mic in her face

People actual realizing the news doesn't give a fuck about them and literally is just using them to inform the masses of idiots watching the news for pure entertainment as opposed to being informed.
omg such a terrible hurricane
>yeah omg so tragic sigh

and they go on and on for days about how tragic it is but nobody helps except for the occasional roasting of some church guy who didn't open doors
>slay gurl u be progressive gurl...u tell them

fuck them. I want to see the news pour all the ad dollars into Houston to help the people.

they were busy looting the homes of white people who left to get the fuck out of the way of the hurricane

You would be surprised how many times this has happened. Its not a black people thing so you can cut the racist shit out. People thing they can outlast a storm and shit and they are wrong.

Niggers and poor fucks are the only people to stay.

t. was a poor fuck during Katrina

BASED BLACK WOMAN, RIGHT MAGAPEDES? GIVE THIS BASED CENTIPEDE A COAT! PRAISE KEK!!!

Send this meme to Trump he mite retweet it :)

Not entirely true. Fox has been doing these awkward interviews with rescued people for days. It got so cringy at one point on Sunday that I had to turn it off