Charlottesville driver innocent

Take a good, long look at this pic & think about it. How can anybody say that this was an "attack" or "terrorism"? This pic clearly establishes that the driver was surrounded, his car was being attacked, he had no good options to escape, and his only other option was basically to sit still and be dragged out & beaten / killed.

Anybody want to try and counter this? I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM?t=8m44s
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm
youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump called him a murderer, he's not getting off.

I asked you to counter the physical evidence provided in the pic, not re-state what somebody called the driver. If you believe the driver isn't innocent, please explain why using physical evidence that contradicts the pic.

bump for logical counter arguments showing new physical evidence

bump. nobody?

shill fags copying my shit lmao

Bamp

Bumping

Citations needed, video or photo.

NEW VIDEO!
youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM?t=8m44s

First two photos clearly show that people were running from his path prior to the vehicle being struck. It's like you think people can't use their eyes or something.

If they can argue that the person hitting the car was reacting to the car starting to drive into the people then they're going to prison for a long time.

If they can prove that the person striking the car wasn't the cause of the acceleration e.g the person striking the car never connected or the driver never noticed then they're also fucked.

If they can argue that the car speeding up wasn't a reasonable reaction the driver is also fucked.

let us not forget the red van that was sitting at the intersection for at least 5 minutes before the incident.

See
You see the driver, Some fat bitch.

>NEW VIDEO!

With no driver. No driver 5 minutes before, no driver when hit, parked in the same place. People crawled out of the back seat after being hit. It rolled very far after being hit, suggesting it was in neutral. Why was it there?

you obviously haven't carefully watched the video. yes, people moved out of his way then, but he didn't hit anybody, and slowed to a near stop when he saw the mob was blocking the street. he only accelerated rapidly and hit people AFTER his car was attacked. watch the videos

pics are from here, took the street views from google maps (you can see them for yourself on google maps)

oh m y god my benis. these videos are the gift that keep on giving

I'm not saying that he did a bad thing, but if your car was really surrounded by this violent and "dangerous" mob, plowing through them with your vehicle at a fairly high speed doesn't excuse the deaths that occured in a way that the driver can't be sentenced for manslaughter, with his actions he still killed and badly injured people. He had other means of escape, he could've got out and bolted and leave his vehicle there, i mean look at the first and second picture, half of this mob are some queers, faggots ect. the other half are teenage boys/ young adults larping as communists with some flag poles. Driving through a crowd of people where innocents who are in no way affiliated with Antifa ect. may have been seriously injured is just something that under the given circumstances can't be justified. It is not like they smashed his windows and try to drag him out of there and rip him apart.

numbers confirm innocence

the only plausible scenarios are a false flag or an attack, pick one. this self defense narrative is absolutely retarded and i cant believe how many alt right big names are running with it.

the car had more than 80 feet to not accelerate to full speed, the person hitting the car was doing so when the car could not have physically stopped. of the 3 possibilities here "self defense" is the most likely to be a kike psy op created by antifa because its so blatently retarded.

go back to your discord server.

I did watch the video carefully, several times in fact. You can see the vehicle accelerate before the guy hits it with a bat.

The bat impacts the car with little force as the car was already traveling at a relatively high rate of speed.

It's very obvious what his intentions were, not only by the actions of the driver but also by the reaction of the crowd.

>He had other means of escape, he could've got out and bolted and leave his vehicle there

that's suicide, he was surrounded by an armed mob for blocks and blocks, with no police around to protect him (they abandoned the area), doesn't matter how weak they are, he was one person versus giant mobs

>Driving through a crowd of people where innocents who are in no way affiliated with Antifa ect. may have been seriously injured is just something that under the given circumstances can't be justified

yes it can, they left him no other reasonable option to escape alive.. blocking the road like that & attacking him is their own stupid mistake

>It is not like they smashed his windows and try to drag him out of there and rip him apar

the only reason this didn't happen is because he drove away & stayed inside his car, he was surrounded by armed terrorists in a lawless combat zone abandoned by police

pic is an example of a guy getting dragged out & beaten under much less extreme circumstances than charlottesville, the driver had every reason to expect this if he hadn't driven away

You are correct.

Someone get this kind of stuff to his lawyer

>he could've got out and bolted and leave his vehicle there
not everyone is as willing to run unarmed headlong into a violent crowd like you krauts seem to be

>this self defense narrative is absolutely retarded
not an argument

>the car had more than 80 feet to not accelerate to full speed
provide proof for this number, also look at how close the car was to the crowd before it was attacked & accelerated.. looks more like 10 feet (look at the second pic where the guy is hitting the car with the flag)

the car slowed to a near stop and had not hit anybody yet at the point before it was attacked, it only accelerated & hit people AFTER it was attacked, and there were no safe exit paths at that point, it was completely surrounded (look at the pic & the street views)

It's pretty clear he just panicked after that stupid cunt hit his car. He also abandoned his car in middle of the street, meaning it probably wasn't a planned attack.

The smoking gun that isn't present is the attack that causes the acceleration to begin with, which according to your diagram occurred on an empty street from the video. That's the proof I was asking for. If this attack exists, it must have been further up 4th street.

A V6 challenger can't accelerate that fast in 10ft. Getting real sick of this blatant bullshit.

It's rather telling that you don't post a link to the actual video. Anyone with a basic understanding of physical space can tell that you're full of shit.

sorry dudes I couldnt resist

excellent find, did not see the one way sign before

if anything, accelerating forward was the least aggressive option, left & right were impossible (solid building walls) and backwards would have certainly hit the attacker (because he was directly behind the car for all the driver knew due to the impacts on the back)

as sad as this sounds, driving forward at least gave the crowd in front more time/distance to disperse than instantly backing over the attacker behind the car...

not moving, or getting out of the car would have been suicide, and nobody could have reasonably expected the driver to do these things (sacrifice his life to protect his assailants)

like i said, the driver had no good options

He did not abandon the car, I personally witnessed him flee from the scene.

>A V6 challenger can't accelerate that fast in 10ft.
source

The fact that he instantly slammed the car in reverse and floored it until he hit the cross street two blocks up shits all over your theory.

two things:
1. here is the smoking gun (the blunt object hitting the back of the car pre-acceleration and before anybody was hit)
2. does the street look empty to you? it's completely blocked by a mob

You are allowed to turn around in a case such as a big parade of people in the middle of the road

Familiarity with cars and physical space (ie I'm a man). You know 10ft is practically a car length right?

not an argument

bullshit, it reinforces my theory. he left without ramming the crowd again. after his car was attacked, he went from carefully avoiding the crowd, to simply trying to escape, without regard for people blocking his way (but also without going out of his way to hit them)

someone with an intent to attack would have rammed the crowd over and over and over

he only killed one person, by accident

similar vehicular attacks that were carried out intentionally by terrorists have killed dozens and injured hundreds, and involved many repeated rammings of crowds, with no attempts to escape

prove me wrong

1. Bullshit and you know it.
2. If anything that goes against your theory. He could have easily turned off before he got to the crowd. Instead he continues on, accelerates causing the crowd to react, smashes into them and without any hesitation throws it into reverse and flees the scene.

he didn't even hit her directly did he? i thought i read that she was standing on the car and basically got knocked off her feet and went head into its windshield.

He couldn't exactly continue forward after hitting the car in front of him so you can't fault him for travelling the wrong way down a one way street.

he should've stuck around as people were jumping on his car smashing it with blunt objects? fuck you, i'd get the fuck outta there no matter how many commies heads got flattened under my tires.

He left because he was fleeing the scene of a crime. I literally watched him with my own eyes trying to get away. He drove right by me and a group of 5 or 6 cops. Nobody was chasing him at that point. He could have easily pulled over and turned himself in but instead he ran.

that's my point. he wasn't speeding or disregarding pedestrians UNTIL he was attacked. he only went into panic mode after being attacked (and he was completely surrounded during the attack), and he was only trying to get away. he did not repeatedly ram the crowd, he tried to escape, he only killed one person by accident which is extremely low compared to recent vehicular rammings that WERE intentional, and done repeatedly (whereas this guy only hit people once while fleeing the bat attacker, then backed away & didn't hit anyone else)

But your diagram marks 2(two) points of contact with Antifa before hitting the crowd. One is the one you just mentioned on 4th street. However, he was coming in at a high rate of speed that would have made it difficult to stop. Your diagram claims that he was fleeing another violent situation, and this is why he was going so fast, but there is no evidence of this. Also, the intersection of 4th and main was empty of people, it is the intersection before the mob on 4th and water.

Travelling a block away isn't necassary reasonable distance from an angry mob.

That's not what I'm saying, in arguing that he could have reverseddown the road prior to the hit. The "he had no options" argument is bullshit.

See

this. if i'm going to prison for life anyway, i'm taking as many to the grave as possible if that's my goal to begin with.

Nope, you are not. The ONLY time that you are legally allowed to do so is if Police order you to. Which is the whole reason why you need permits to hold protests/rallys to begin with, to give cops the notice to block roads to avoid these situations from occuring.

As a driver you have no legal obligation to turn around if a crowd is illegally blocking traffic. Further more, since this was a one way road, Driving in the opposite direction poses substantially more dangers and since he is breaking the law, he would be liable for any damages dealt.

where is the BS? all i see is the car being struck from behind by a bat, buildings on either side, and a mob totally blocking the forward path

prove me wrong

He went drove much farther than a block.

You don't see what you don't want to see. That much is obvious.

you don't get it, he had no malicious intent and it was NOT a terrorist attack. he only killed one person BY ACCIDENT. if he wanted to kill, he would have rammed the crowd repeatedly, but he didn't

your post doesn't make sense

>this is why he was going so fast
He was not speeding.

Fleeing the scene does not imply intent.

Damage was low because he hit 2 cars.

absolute bullshit, he left because his life was in danger if he stayed, his car was already being smashed with bats by a surrounding angry mob, he had to get out of there

L@@K L@@K L@@K

pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm
7:28 you see the driver of the empty car filming up the street seconds before the car comes, also the faggot filming immediately calles the driver a nazi after the crash
pretty weird.

I wish you idiots would just disown this guy as the schizophrenic lone actor he was instead of grasping at straws to defend him. Even if he were innocent, you're damaging your own optics to act as apologists for a perceived murderer so long as he's on your side At the very, very best, he was putting himself in position for someone to make his day, so don't act like he dindu nuffin.

>New evidence
It's not new. Video shows everything. They began swinging at him AFTER he started accelerating.

Your boy is going to the booty house.

this, he is under no moral, legal or other obligation to sacrifice his life to protect his assailants - he is under an obligation to make reasonable provisions to minimize damage (i.e. get out as fast as possible and don't go out of your way to hit people), which is exactly what he did

he's innocent

>Take a good, long look at this pic & think about it. How can anybody say that this was an "attack" or "terrorism"? This pic clearly establishes that the driver was surrounded, his car was being attacked, he had no good options to escape, and his only other option was basically to sit still and be dragged out & beaten / killed.
>Anybody want to try and counter this? I'm waiting.
Who fucking cares
Some fat dumb cunt who got in the way of a protest over some dumb stupid shit
Let them crucify him as a fucking representation of idiocy
If he "wasnt trying" to hit anyone he shouldn't of drove THROUGH the mob
Should've gotten out and fucked off, only an idiot would've plowed through to "escape with their lives"
This is the equivalent of walking through a forest of chimps and instead of taking off your backpack you shoot a chimp, pussy out, and run

watch the video

And you read what you want to read.

You can hear and see him accelerate before the guy hits it with a flag.

are you denying that the picture clearly shows a bat striking the back of the car, with buildings on either side, and a mob in front?

No shit. Why do you think the media hasn't been talking about him? They just talk about "violence" in Charlottesville, but no specific mention of the accused.

This is going to be the next Zimmerman case.

It was a one way road, doing so breaks the law and makes him liable for any damages dealt. He only reversed after the collision when the Antifa goons continued attacking the car, giving him the right to act in self defense as reversing was now the only physical way of escape.

Are you denying that he accelerated before the bat strike? Are you denying that he didn't fly the fuck down the street like a madman?

You're a joke.

he was under the posted speed limit (25 mph)
he only accelerated & hit people AFTER being hit.. he slowed to a near stop in front of the mob before being hit (so as to not endanger them)

prove me wrong

IF THE STICK HIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

Bullshit.

Use your ears and eyes.

new footage here I think

he is moving before the bat strike, but STOPS, and doesn't hit anybody, until AFTER THE STRIKE

0:03 he slows down a lot, only speeds up after being hit

you're a joke

4/10 You got me to respond

I'm saving this before it gets deleted.

Anybody with half a brain knows that if the driver wanted to intentionally kill a bunch of leftist then he would have killed more than just one.

>Let them crucify him as a fucking representation of idiocy

yeah let them frame, slander & demonize the right so they can massively ratchet up online censorship, great plan

>Should've gotten out and fucked off

that's suicide

He guns it into the crowd before the strike. You can see the car squat and you can hear the motor rev. All you have to do is watch the video. You know, the one you've resisted posting because it shows you're full of shit.

THIS

he would have rammed the crowd repeatedly if that was his intent

other incidents with vehicles that WERE intentional and WERE terrorist attacks killed dozens, and injured hundreds, involved many repeated rammings, and no escape attempts

he drives down the street before the strike, then he CLEARLY slows down a lot, to a near stop, and only accelerates again AFTER the strike

the idiot with the bat should NOT have hit the car (this was the biggest problem) and the mob should not have been blocking the one way street, and everybody would have been fine

you're full of shit

I've seen the video. I've also used google maps to measure out the distance travelled between the start of the video and the spot at which the antifa goon attacked the car.

3.6 seconds from 0:00 to when the antifa hits the car. 23.6121 mph in a 25 zone, the guy isn't speeding.

Nope, you can hear and see him accelerate before the strike. Stop lying faggot. It makes us look like disingenuous retards.

I know you're a troll, but I wonder if you would be making so many excuses if this guy was named Laquan or Mohammed.

>omg im surround by a group of hipsters in denim shorts and flannel shirts with bowties and someone just hit my car with a flag i must accelerate into the crowd

thank you

more proof that
is full of shit and lying

Without revealing your identity, care to give a little context?

Because things look a lot like this:

He's at a tense protest. There are aggressive lefties attacking people all over the place and the cops are just letting everybody fight.

He has no expectation of fair treatment or safety from anyone near him. As he gets surrounded, the tension builds and he tries to get through the crowd but can't see the stopped cars ahead. Ends up crushing some violent lefties in the process. Backs the hell out of there, probably shaken (unless you believe the government killer/false flag theory) and drives far away before thinking, fuck I'd better turn myself in.

Do you really want to see all the wealthy white self haters get assassinated because every normal white man knows he can't expect fair play from the government or the lefties?

Your side claims white men are evil for only wanting to live white and have a say in who lives in their communities. Do you want to see what happens, when they know fair play is not something they can engage in? You won't like it one bit. Hint: Even some Cops would agree that the left is getting way out of hand.

It's an interesting one he's going quite fast at first, then seems to slow down a bit when he sees the crowd, stays in the middle of the road, the car gets hit then I think I hear an acceleration.

he's under no obligation, moral, legal or otherwise, to kill himself by getting out of his car / being dragged out of his car by masked psychos with bats who are part of a known terrorist org.

he was alone, he can't win against a mob, impossible, doesn't matter how weak each individual in the mob is, be realistic

try again

He speeds into the intersection and then slams on his brakes for whatever reason, then rolls for a moment and then fucking guns it. It's all on video, no matter how you try to jew it it's all on video.

It doesn't matter if the speed limit is 25, 30, 35 or whatever. Pedestrians have the right away. Your muh 23.6121 in a 25 argument is garbage.

More evident in this periscope:I'll buy that once the bat is swung, he is already moving forward and the knee jerk solution would be to get through by any means necessary.

However:
>still no proof of previous attack that YOU indicated happened
>Why was the driver there?
This area is in the middle of town? The driver was not from the area, why would he not just leave town to the north and away from protesters? Without proof of a prior attack penning the driver in, this case seems open and shut premeditated return to the crowds and attack.

*town.

that's exactly what I've been saying, the acceleration that results in people being hit only comes AFTER the car is attacked

if the car had never been attacked, the driver may have had time to honk his horn, or people may have stopped blocking the road (unlikely) and the driver could have passed thru safely

if the road wasn't blocked, the driver could have escaped without hitting anybody, EVEN IF the car had been attacked from the back

he's innocent

>1 image: yellow arrow pointing at shop sign
>2 image: yellow arrow pointing at road sign
Retard who did this picture should kill himself.

I'm not on the left, I voted trump and I didn't see the accident in person. I saw him flee the scene, I was 5 or 6 blocks away around the corner standing right next to a group of cops. Like I said, he could have easily turned himself in then.

He accelerates before the hit. You can clearly see and hear it.

I hope you're his lawyer, lol.
He'll get the needle.

Turns out that the person who took the photo tampered with it.

Here's the original, unedited one.

>Driving into the middle of town when he should have been leaving
>Not being conscious that crowds of rioters were about and should be avoided

I just watched the video with an unbiased mind, I don't see him being hit before he accelerated into the crowd