AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/
archive.is/Eu0oM
archive.fo/i35vi
archive.fo/gq4s1
youtu.be/vaOSaGhDwms
michaelbradley.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Shameless self-bump.

holy fucking shit.

AND THEY'RE CHANGING IT.

>Now, they are retracting their statements and apologizing for what they say is an error made “in the editing process.”
Read more: forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/

>Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

B-but I thought Ashkenazis were Turko-Finns or Khazars, something like that?

oy vey, how anti-semitic! how do they dare to insinuate that some european jews may descend from a european jewish kingdom, this is like another shoa!

The genomics company 23andMe told users with Ashkenazi Jewish heritage that they may be related to an extinct tribe from the Caucasus known as the Khazars, wading into a political-genetic debate with far-reaching implications for Jewish identity and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Now, they are retracting their statements and apologizing for what they say is an error made “in the editing process.”

23andMe, which offers direct-to-consumer genome testing services, sent out an email last week to people with a certain cluster of genes often associated with Ashkenazi Jews. The email promised that “a major update” of the company’s genetic history reports would help its customers “gain insights into fascinating and unusual details about your genome, details that set your story apart.”

The unusual detail in question? That large portion of Jews may be descended from the Khazars, a semi-nomadic tribe in the Caucasus that was largely destroyed in the 10th century A.D. — and not the Israelites of the Israel/Palestine area from several thousand years ago. This theory, known as the “Khazar theory,” has been discredited by geneticists all over the world.

Archive, turbonigger.

Fucking kek. thanks for showing me this, OP.

There.

archive.is/Eu0oM

here's an archive of that for you
archive.fo/i35vi

>has been discredited by geneticists all over the world.

(((geneticists all over the world)))

Holy shit

>This theory, known as the “Khazar theory,” has been discredited by geneticists all over the world.
(((Geneticists)))

you can find the archive here
archive.fo/gq4s1
keep in mind this one was dismissed as a hoax by (((some)))... maybe it was, maybe it wasn't

Lol all over the world. Yeah sure only when it does not fit their world view.

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums, so much bashing on 23and me they just literally confirmed these "white jews" are what we always said they ARE

trannies are women
>real science
ashkenazi were european converts
>PSEUDOSCIENCE
iq is race related
>HATE SPEECH!!!!!!!1

What does this mean? What are khazars? Only heard it a few times.

Guys... What if these DNA services exist to discover and destroy the remaining members of the real lost 12 tribes of Israel?

Every time I said look forward 1666AD the tread close so I try it again.. Look fuktard 1666AD

>forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
But they are Khazars?! It has been proven for a while now AFAIK.

Records are poor, but Khazaria is generally understood to be a Kingdom located in the area of pic related which was at its prime in the late 1st Millennium AD. The ruling class / a significant portion of the population converted to Judaism, and this is where Ashkenazi Jews come from - which is why they have fair features and look like Europeans, instead of Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews, who look like brown-skinned Mediterraneans / Arabs.

Sabatai Zevi.
The soul of the jew. 1/3 of jewry followed him as messiah, but they shunned Christ.

Am i the only one who isnt stupid enough to take these (((DNA analyzers)))? Like first off you could be willingly give who ever the fuck your dna and be able to track you with it.

Second, how do you even know the results you get back are yours and havent been tampered with or outright replaced with something else?

Yes you good Brazil!! You win a BJ from (((that))) Sup Forums

I can smell a morrakiu video on this shit. Fucking tons of echoes.
Bring it on.

bullshit theory popularized by Arthur Koestler in his book The 13th Tribe. He admitted on his deathbed he did it because he thought it would be "good for the jews" (being a jew) because Ashkenazi jews would be seen as White European converts and therefore be more accepted and be able to fulfill their plan of destroying us easier by rotting us from the inside.

Jews REEEEEEEEEE now because it has been latched onto and used to "delegitimize" Israel - European Whites have no claim or right to sand peoples' clay...

captcha was 2100 frei (!), messed up and had to start over,
2nd captcha: bank frei

so the jews that are always hiding behind their jewishness to get what they want arent actually jews and DNA has proven it. well no shit.

>European Jews, have European ancestry

... why are they so pissed off about this? Does it discredit their claim to Israel or something?

The way the article is written it's like they're basically admitting the only reason for disagreeing with the theory is because it threatens their place in Israel.
Nevermind other Jews who aren't Ashkenazi and might still be able to argue for their claim to the land. If the EUROPEAN colonizers can't have it then that's just unthinkable and the entire country is in terrible danger!
Ummmm, white privilege much?
We need to stop pretending that rich white people have the right to oppress POC on occupied land.
:^)

This. We always assume that things like Vampires or other types of immortals are just fiction, but what if they're not? Or, what if you're of a "problematic" lineage that has managed to hide itself from generational rulers?

Ok very good now try to find 3 sets of crusifiction nails one set of nails for Dismas a second set of nails for Gestas and the last set of crusifiction nails for Jesus on this bottle of unholy grape juice..

I also have zero interest in mailing a dna sample to a stranger.

>Sephardic Jews are not considered a distinct population by either company, or by researchers — their genetic make-up is not sufficiently different from surrounding North African, Iberian and Greek populations. Ashkenazic Jews often find themselves in the peculiar situation of being 90% Ashkenazi Jewish and 99% European. Sephardic Jews may be told they are mostly Middle Eastern and North African and less than 10% Ashkenazic.

I find this hilarious. It's like the jews want sephardic jews to seem less jewish or something. protip. the sephardic jews in Israel are all poor and heavily looked down on by their ashkenazi counterparts.

That is an interesting thought, but something to consider is that throughout thousands of years those bloodlines have been severely muddled, if any real pure bloodline does exist of the ancient tribes then expect those people to be extremely secretive and recluse, and, if an article like OP's is the means of rooting them out then I don't think they are going to get very far.

That may be true, but consider this - IF "White people are the REAL Israel" Christian Identity stuff was true, then White people would have the jewish genetic marker but we DON'T. So obviously that isn't the case. In fact, if you look at the haplomap, Ashkenazi jews are incredibly close to their Mizrahi (Arab) brothers, not with us.

But I think they are looking for someone's bloodline(s) that can activate/use a certain technology, and also to help them to create race-specific biological weapons.

found the hyaenas

Those same that stated that cannibal negroes are capable of becoming electric engineers as much as an Austrian.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
the schlomo smell is so fucking intense

It entirely discredits it.

W-what exactly are you getting at user?

No, you're not. It seems quite nefarious to me. If you look at the (((fine print))) on the one from Ancestry particularly, it says that they do the quick mapping for you, but do thorough mapping for themselves AND if there is anything interesting, they OWN YOUR DNA AND THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY - if you don't rescind their ownership in time with a notification.

That is fucked up, and I stand by my suspicion that they are using this info also to create race-based biological weapons (there's a factory in Israel)

What I don't understand is why do we have to bend to the will of a book written by kikes that says they are entitled to a kike kingdom?

Ok I give you a hint..

Interesting. I looked around a bit and the latest theory says that Ashkenazi Jews are about half Middle-Eastern and half European. The Middle-Eastern part is from a population that is similar to Palestinian Christians.

This is what happens - their golem destroys them, but they never ever learn

further proof ashkenazis dont exist
bunch of europeans larping as jews to get in with the nepotism

Yes, that's the reality, but they are schizophrenic about it
>want to be White
>want to be Jewish
>want to be special, have claim to Palestine
>look down on Arabs
>look down on Mizrahi jews
There is really no way to square the circle because they have set up a self-contradicting situation. It's actually pretty funny

YOURE A CHILD OF THE KAZAR EMPIRE

“We apologize for this material not being struck from the reports before they were released to customers, which should’ve happened in the editing process,”

>we're sorry we didn't censor our data properly

It also discredits jews being smarter than whites. Only the European jews are intelligent, the rest are just filthy dunecoons.

KHAZAR CRACKAS
youtu.be/vaOSaGhDwms

This (((theory))) basically makes them Caucasian = White.

Why is Sup Forums celebrating that?

DATS RITE!

Hey thanks!

this shit is so woke and 99% of Sup Forums doesn't even have the slightest clue

Lmfao, pol is always right.
This is really sad though. The truth takes another hit.

The only thing that has kept me apathetic to the Israel-Palestine situation is that I am under the impression that the Jews that run the government are actually the ones that hail from that region and Palestinians have a territorial claim on the land. Should it be firmly proven that they don't have that ancestral claim then I say leave.

... what?

The other thing with these DNA tests is that they have promulgated the idea that ALL people except Africans have Neanderthal DNA. Except that 's not true. Some jewish guy wrote a book called The Iceman Inheritance which was lauded & promoted by other jews... at first. He wrote a sequel to it, in which he showed that in reality, only ~4% of the world has Neanderthal DNA and it's confined to one area on earth: Mordor
>6 gorillion REEEEEEEEEEEs
His book was "starved" of attention and he was disowned because they figured out what he was really saying. It's worth the read, and especially his story about his experiences
michaelbradley.info/

The (((Khazar theory))) basically give Jews the right to call themselves White.

It's bullshit lies and not something Sup Forums should be happy about.

I'm admittedly more inclined to try their test after reading this. They're just regular goys and they accidentally stepped in it hard.
I feel bad for them desu, they had no idea what they were unleashing.
That said, guarantee they'll be submitting to the jew now so maybe I won't take their test after all.

>WHEN PALESTINES HAVE MORE JEWISH BLOOD THAN YOU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You want a other hint ?!

Nigger, it discredits their entire claim to Israel of to be anything special. If this idea gets pushed hard enough no minority on the planet will give 2 shits about them anymore because they'll just be other white people.

DAS RITE!

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Khazars are from like the Steppes to Georgias. Can't you just say they aren't white since everyone over there isn't considered white?

I didn't understand, you are saying that there are hidden symbology on that Rothschildberg wine?

Should I kill myself?

>tfw eternal anglo
>tfw eternal jew
>tfw eternal Finngolian

Indeed. You're not crazy, it's a true as two genders.
The Jews just don't like it and they'll hide the truth as hard as they can.

Ok ok you lazy fag

No. Emile Maurice was the #2 ranked officer in the SS and he had a Jewish great-grandfather.

>Mongolian
>Early Hungarian

>B-but I thought Ashkenazis were Turko-Finns or Khazars, something like that?
They are but the Jews absolutely hate that idea because it means Jews have no link to Israel or the surrounding area. Which makes the nation of Israel even more unjustified.

>bend to the will of a book written
This is a delusion among Christians that they think since in the Bible they are referred to as God's chosen they are under God's guard and need constant support for Jesus to come back. They take the Kingdom of Heaven as a literal physical place. Most of the Books of Moses anyways were probably written after the fact. This isn't some new theory Gnostics from the second and Third century brought up the theory to me.

>the entire Law contained in the Pentateuch of Moses was not ordained by one legislator - I mean, not by God alone, some commandments are Moses', and some were given by other men. The words of the Savior teach us this triple division. The first part must be attributed to God alone, and his legislation; the second to Moses - not in the sense that God legislates through him, but in the sense that Moses gave some legislation under the influence of his own ideas; and the third to the elders of the people, who seem to have ordained some commandments of their own at the beginning. You will now learn how the truth of this theory is proved by the words of the Savior. -Ptlomey the Gnostic

Next: Saying Jews are genetically related to Khazars to be the same as "Holocaust™ denial," punishable by prison

>because they'll just be other white people.

Jews are NOT white and were never white.
>the Steppes to Georgias

That and the nearby areas are known as the Caucasus.

Most Whites and almost Eastern Europeans originated from there.

No I checked after and found something else:

Never get tired of that.

This makes Jews white. Which makes whites part of the Jewish problem? How do I take this red-pill?

mate, ashkenazis ARE whites. most of them at least.
hereding jew status from your mom doesnt make you a different ethnicity. most of them are yuros .... some might be from khazar or whatever.
they envy european genes so they want to own eurpean genes. any poor yuro who wants to get high positions just needs to call his local schlomo to get in and become an ashkenazi and there it is... most succesful and highest iq """"""ethnicity"""" of all history
its a sham
pic, bobby fischer... another """""ashkenazi"""" i guess. look how jew he looks!! nah. lmao, lies all oveer

Soon !

>The company said in a statement they will remove any reference to the theory from their site
every. fucking. time.

>This (((theory))) basically makes them Caucasian = White.
Does an African who has some European DNA qualify as White?
NO. So no, it doesn't in any way make Ashkenazi jews actually White. Our tiny genetic admixture is only skin deep, like a lighter skinned negro

They are not White, they are half Middle-Eastern.

What does that even mean though? Couldnt something like that be thrown out in court? How does one member of the family even have the legal rights to sell away their entire famillys dna?

It wouldn't be far fetched that some of them could be descendants of khazarian converts. Ashkenazi Jews are basically southern Europeans with significant levantine admixture anyways.

koked by Luciferian pagan Tengri crypto Kazhar askenazionist deceivers 6gazillion

>White people would have the jewish genetic marker but we DON'T
You are wrong.

Typo:
>almost Eastern Europeans
*almost all Eastern Europeans

>How does one member of the family even have the legal rights to sell away their entire famillys dna?
You expressly transfer ownership of your, and your extended family's DNA to the testing company (or their designated assigns) if they find something interesting and IF you don't provide notification to rescind that transfer of ownership by a certain time period.
>It's in the fine print
>no one reads fine print
>???
>stealthy gain ownership of goyim

cute!

Try harder KOKs !!

>jews have jewish genetic marker
>everyone else doesn't have jewish genetic marker
it's pretty simple paddy

Ashkenazi Jews are Jews. There's no way a group can be that fucking evil, and that coordinated in their push for the destruction of everything beautiful and good without there being something genetic going on that they all share in common.

Im just saying that maybe legally it isnt one members right to give it away in the first place. Maybe a class action lawsuit of all your familly members could fight it

shiaaaaaaaaaaat

>home of the brave
>land of the free