SPACE ELEVATOR GENERAL /SEG/

Space Elevator general thread

This thread is to discuss plans for a space elevator, and also HALOs and extraterrestrial habitation

Deep Researcher and others have mentioned that the deep state and international pizza rings have to be replaced to be dismantled, to keep the world economy from crumbling. So, we need to meme into existence space elevators, thorium reactors, and other grand works projects for the 21st century.

Anyone who knows something about something, post links (bonus for jewtube altternatives like vid.me)

in the meantime I'll bump once in a while with some cool concept art

pic related is schematic of how far we can get using just inertia and gravity slingshots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAvx8cSOhcg
youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEEP LEVEL FAGGOT STOP WITH THIS SHIT. WHY HAVENT U BEEN IP BANNED YET

FUCKING HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT

OR VICTORY OF THE LARP (BIGGEST FAGGOT)

OR THE LIBRARIAN FAGGOT

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SPACE ELEVATOR. KILL YOURSELF.

COREY GOODE. DAVID WILCOCK ARE BOTH HUGE FAGGOTS. GAIA IS FOR FAGGOTS.

growing food in space with livestock on the lower levels and crops on top

oy vey

the earth is flat

Seriously though. I'm usually interested in this genre of information but you make threads and fake conversations. You say the same information over and fucking over again and you pretend like you're some knowledgeable person but you contradict yourself over multiple social media platforms. I've seen you on many.

You're either schizophrenic. An attention whore. Or disinfo psy op. Or ur jewish. (these aren't all mutually exclusive)

pick one.

supposedly a space elevator could have been built with existing technology for the cost of the Iraq war.

bump

what about gravity?

There hasn't been a space elevator thread in a while.

This thread is to discuss ways to push public consciousness towards space travel instead of bombing shitty countries, its not about the deep state and what they are doing.

NIGGER THERE WAS ONE LAST NIGHT YOU FUCKING DEEP LEVEL FAGGOT

It spins to create artificial gravity

IN B4 HE SAYS THE SAME COPY PASTE BULLSHIT ABOUT GDP SPACE ELEVATOR

SUCK A DICK YOU DISINFO FAGGOT. YOU PROVIDE NO EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING AND YOU NEED OTHER SHILLS TO COME HERE AND FAKE INORGANIC CONVERSATIONS ITS PATHETIC.

Disregard the nogs spamming your thread, OP. They don't want to be left behind on earth with the rest of their monkey brethren in the Sahara once the gibs dry up.

What types of politics would space require? How about for construction of elevators and other artificial structures where humans inhabit? Things like the ISS are a joke compared to what humanity can accomplish.

GO TO /x/ NOT HERE FUCK OFF

how was it?

SEE THIS IS THE FAKE ANONS ASKING INORGANIC QUESTIONS RIGHT HERE. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. NOBODY ON THIS BOARD TALKS LIKE THIS

>I'm a fake user for participating in a thread
Fuck yourself.

1 user will ask 5 questions or so.

the user will then answer each of them one by one.

the second fake user will follow up with a short response followed by more multuiple questions. and this shill thread continues for hours.

THIS IS A DISINFO PSY OP.

you are

I'm not.

I've got memetic digits on my side. You have disinfo faggotry.

I imagine it would be like Rapture from Bioshock.
Hoppean Anarcho-Capitalist

The first country to make a reliable space elevator is gonna colonize space

listen up Fluffy. You may have a legitimate point to make, but your typing "ur" like a nigger on a stolen sail foam negates any credibility you could have earned.
Fuck off to some place that won't notice your niggerisms, or kill yourself. Preferably the latter you double kike niggerfaggot.

Pipe dream or the Hoover Dam of the 22nd century.

Those numbers

Digits don't matter if you're a giga nigger.

Calm down redditor, you're trying to fight the natural progression of the board. Also take your pills

VICTORY OF THE LARP (FAGGOT)

DEEP RESEARCHER (FAGGOT)

HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT (HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT)

THE LIBRARIAN (FAGGOT)

SPACE ELEVATOR (WORST DISINFO PSY OP IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE)

Would we be seeing more nations ally with each other as the first countries begin to colonize space?

kys faggot

What exactly is the point? Do you think it's psyop because you think the earth is flat? Or that it's a physical or technical impossibility?

THIS IS /x/ DISCUSSION NOT Sup Forums JUST CUZ U INCLUDE THE WORD POLITICS DOES NOT MAKE IT RELEVANT

You do so first, faggot kike cuck

Because you literally say the same shit ad nauseam and pretend like the person asking you questions, THE SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS, is a random user.

KILL YOURSELF WILCOCK AND GOODE

FUCKIN SOLAR FAGGOT

I think it would be shared like the ISS, it's really just a cheaper safer replacement for rockets, right now it's something like $20,000 per pound to get something into orbit and rockets still randomly explode

KYS BLUE AVIAN FAGGOTS

Weird response

Man remember when these threads were the best part of Sup Forums. We lost quite a bit of what made Sup Forums great when these threads died. Now it's all "liberals and their elitism" and "race war nao Xd". Storm front invasion destroyed the board the conversations used to be so insightful now barely anyone who actually can have a meaningful conversation on the topic comes the board anymore

TOO BAD THESE ARENT REAL INSIDERS THIS IS A MEME THAT HAS GONE ON FOR OVER A YEAR OVER REDDIT TWITTER AND Sup Forums THESE LARPS ARE PURE DISINFO

Nah /seg/ was a thing from 09-13 but died soon after

it would be cool if that stuff was build at some point in my lifetime but I guess it won't happen because people are not as cappable as we would like them.
the biggest projects of our time like ITER are constantly behind the schedule and cost way more than originally planned and a space elevator is like a billion times bigger than that, as if humanity had its shit together to pull it off.

bump

>(these aren't all mutually exclusive)
>pick one.
user...

Once in a while, late at night usually there's still some good discussion to be had

kill yourself u blue avian faggot

You disallusion people you fucking LARP

Tell us more about project SOLAR FAGGOT

I am not an insider or cia or a jew or a tripfag
I don't make threads often, but they've sucked recently

pic related is important read it

nigger that picture isn't relevant to anything. nice attempt at distracting from the fact youre a flaming faggot.

Can you describe the pic I posted?

I can't tell if you're an AI or not

That car is cool as fuck.

The fuck is your problem?

we used to dream bigger dreams and accomplish greater things. If only the world were just whites and asians.

COREY I MADE YOU A GIFT

SPACE ESCALATOR WHEN?

>Think big Hans
how is this in any way realistic man?
they can't even build a test fusion reactor with a shitload of money and brightest eggheads they can find in a reasonable time and reasonable budget and you expect them to manage the launch loop and space elevator.
nigga pls.
nothing of that size has been done yet and probably won't ever be done. well at least not in my lifetime or yours, maybe in 300 years or so if shit didn't collapse by then.

we literally did nothing in that scale EVER.
Pyramids were also build by aliens so they don't count.

Here's an idea I thought about.
A space elevator is just a weight in geosynchronous orbit with a thin strong tether down to earth, with a platform that can go up and down on it. Eventually many countries will have at least one.

I was thinking about Korin's tower from Dragonball. I was thinking, what if you made the tether a hollow tube, and it had a climbing surface or spiral staircase to go up. Maybe every 10,000 feet have an airlock, and assuming it's not freezing cold, could someone "walk" up to space? If there was a stairway to a space station, and you walked up stairs to the top, would you gradually get lighter and lighter until you were just floating, or is there some threshold that passing makes you weightless? Usually you're on a rocket and there's G-force from the thrust, so it's hard to notice.

That's literally corey goode

THE INTERNET ALWAYS REMEMBERS COREY

what does that mean? care to explain dude?

Get the fuck out faggot

Its these 2 dudes who have this website where they jew money out of people talking about blue birds and this fat dude pretending he worked on secret space programs. He goes around seminars saying the most contradictory far fetched shit and he never discusses specifics because there arent any.

Basically he graps onto peoples imaginations and jews them out of money.

and they make these threads or what?

>not knowing about the tether incident
>youtube.com/watch?v=xAvx8cSOhcg
tl;dw
>youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I

I've been in some of the old threads and I've seen the Tedtalk and a bunch of other videos and articles, never heard of them.

This is a multi trillion dollar project, it's bigger than the moon landing or the Manhattan Project, 2 dudes can't do shit. Elon Musk, Richard Branson or Donald Trump are the level of entrepreneurs we would need to attract, but first there must be public desire for space tourism, grand works projects, ect. I believe that for the cost of Iraq Afghanistan, all those bullshit wars, we could have built one of these. The first one will be the most expensive, because it's experimental, but I bet even India will eventuall get one (superpower by 3020!)

truth

why not just have 100 layers growing food, and 200 layers of livestock? its already impossible

how black are you cunt?

The big hurdle is diverting resources from the military industrial complex.

For example, in The Watchmen comic, there are floating cars and dirigibles and ecigs even though it's 1984. It's explained that Dr. Manhattan synthesizes lithium with his god powers, and that's why there's a bunch of cool tech. In real life in the 80s we had to use nickel cadmium batteries for cordless drills, and cell phones were huge, and the battery life was shit. Then 9/11 happened. First thing I thought when I heard was "we're going to war!" and I was right. I had heard that huge lithium deposits had been discovered in pakistan and Dick Cheney's Haliburton would get the contract to mine it. Fast forward to now lithium batteries everywhere, devices smaller, last longer, great! Problem is, a lot of military power was needed to secure those mining "rights" Deals made with the Taliban, opium farmers, pharmaceutical execs, banks, you name it. It's a huge messy web, held together mostly by CIA blackmail.

How are space elevator threads disinfo? They're more /sci/ than Sup Forums, not really /x/, but the idea involves projecting how contemporary politics will need to change in order for something like a space elevator to happen.

It is just hopeful thinking, not disinformation IMO.

>space elevator thread
YES! He is back!
>thread is about actual space elevators
Newfags get out!

We have material that could work but no means to produces it in the lengths required to work.
A orbital ring however is viable with current tech and offers a lot of advantages over a space elevator. Maybe most importantly being able to drive your car into space.

The orbital ring is superior in every measure.

>This thread is to discuss plans for a
>space elevator
We could build one using Spectra right now for the Moon. There's just not a need yet. A company could build a Rotavator but no one is planning it. Rockets are the way to go for now. Lift capacity will increase organically.
>HALO
LaGrange halo orbits? Great spots for locating all sorts of facilities.
>extraterrestrial habitation
There needs to be capabilities toward multi-party long term exploration before we'll have any need or means of habitation.
>deep state
>thorium reactors
These have the same chance of existing.
>pic related is schematic of how far we can get using just inertia and gravity slingshots
sweet graphics. I like this one but it's direct and to the point.