Which side will you choose if there is a civil wAr?

The left is starting to entertain the idea of a civil war, this would be great for republicans and whites in america because we have the most guns and have no problem killing niggers and other whites who are fucking cucks. In the end only whites would remain and millions of nig nogs would be slaughtered away easily.
I'm not sure why the left even entertains the idea of a civil war, maybe they think that there are millions of white democrats that can afford to fight a civil war and can fight on behalf of nig nogs and other minorities however l9ike i said earlier they would be slaughtered easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/64Wslo0AKR0
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>salon
>actual news

pick one. Also hail victory.

Donald Trump's side without a doubt because if the left wins only the top of the food chain on that side will prosper and live in luxury. We're only disposable tools for the left. The Right however, if we act like humans they will treat us like humans.

Goyim

The next civil war will be between Goyim and the Kikes.

>the only sides are faggots and larpers

yeah no

Clearly I will be joining the people who will demand endless reparations and apologies from me if I live through the war.

#CuckAndProud

Would round up as many leftists and WN's and gas them.

Only us rational, sensible atheists should be allowed to exist.

lots of blacks voted for trump, lots of mexicans voted for trump, the lefts attempt at pushing racial politics isn't reality, there won't be civil war 2.0. the best the left/msm could hope for would be a small violent attempt at a coup which would get sidelined on their way to over throw the whitehouse by the first KFC or apple store they passed.

Would probably betray my family and go right
I would die almost immediately since I live in Jew York right now but fuck it

>by (((Tim Wise)))

Whites will lose because they are old and care too much about things. WW2 was the end of Whitey. This young generation of white Americans all have autism literally every single young white male is autistic. Maybe the few gifted with retard strength by their autism might be able to fight back but mostly it will be a slaughter.

Civil war without a doubt and by definition will be a staged event. Because a real civil war would be less preferable than ww3.

in reality there would probably be skirmishes between republicans and democrats and between blacks and whites, but i don't forsee an actual civil war in which armies choose sides because republicans have majority of the states, branches of government, supreme court, etc..
however this fact doesn't stop the left from fantasising about democrats somehow destroying donald trump and his supporters in some war

I hope there are a lot of people like you

Sides are predetermined by skin color. The PoC allies a.k.a. cucks will get the bullet from nigs too.

GOYIM VS KIKES

WW3

lol no they didn't. The percentage of nigs and spics that voted for trump is very low

Whichever side that gets to kill Tim (((wise))).

The left will be absolutely crushed. Just think about who their coalition is. Illegals won't fight for the left, they'll go back or go to Canada. Nogs will fight, but the guns they do have are illegal and they can't shoot for shit. LGBTQLMNOP BTFO. Antifa won't get their daddy's guns. Who exactly is the group that I stills fear? You saw how the rust belt voted

9 percent of blacks and 28 perfect of hispanics accounts for several million people.

WTF I want free wings

Are these people not self aware?

The side where we plunder the most.

There's Jew Gold and Diamonds out there with my name on it.

(((Tim Wise)))
youtu.be/64Wslo0AKR0

They entertain it because they expect foreign intervention from the UN to help them even if it means troops on the ground and they won't bat an eye at the implications.

I'm saving this one

Honestly if the left starts a civil war it would all seem fun and righteous to them at first but as soon as the first rednecks breaks out a 50 cal and instantly puts a shot in a crowd of democrats, the left would shit themselves so hard a re think the situation asap

like i said, the left would get slaughtered and the second a few rednecks obliterate a few crowds of liberal libtards, all hope of victory for the left would go away

>You have to pick between commies and stormfags
How about neither, the only side I'd join would be whichever one is closest to being libertarian/mincap.

If there was a real civil all out war, i would certainly take my booty

And butt stuff. They will demand gay butt stuff from you.

They so painfully obviously want a civil war, are not getting one, and the reason they're not getting one is their mercenary street hooligans overreached.

It sucks

How this disgusting rag stays in business is beyond me.

This

only way they get one is by assassinating / impeaching trump which won't ever happen.

journalists will be the first ones killed in a civil war so I dunno why they are pushing for one

Whites, East Asians, SE Asians
>whites or yellows? good fellows!
vs

Niggers, kikes, shades of brown
>browns or blacks? watch your backs!

TINY TIM WISE

WITH HIS DRIVEL AND LIES

can't fucking stand this faggot

what's the point of America continuing

why not divide the country up

You stay the fuck out of this. We are not dismembering the Republic in order to save it.

I am on the side of the right wing and Trump against the leftists, niggers, kikes, mudslime enablers, etc. But this is just a LARP. Of course wed win, because the LEFT would be armed with bongs and dildos

Against jews

While I did not vote for Trump, I do find the lefts absolute call to actual violence over his win funny. These are the same people who were calling the Tea Party people violent racists for disagreeing with Obama over AHCA. They were also claiming that the white right should be watched after his inauguration, because they would most likely attempt to assassinate him. So that their only response to a loss is actual violence shows who is the real enemy to freedom.
Also I voted for Castle. I do not vote for the two repressive parties, they are what has caused this change in society, and it is not by accident either.

Whichever side antifa isn't on is the right side

On the side of freedom and against communism, always.

What's with the fucking implication this will be between just two sides?

I'm going at it alone. I don't give a fuck who you are / what you stand for. If you have it and I need it I will take it. Bring this shit bitches!

Calm down, Stirner.

retard

I agree with this
It's why they're pushing against confederate statues because it subliminally gets people to accept that things need to change and keeping them the way they are now isn't ok and anyone fighting for America is equal to a confederate soldier
They have been beating the anti white man topic for years and get people accepting of the idea of change

>Not the GOY and MAGA

>history will judge you for your choice
Who gives a shit, I'll either be dead or praised as a hero. What's with this recent trend of "future history shaming"?

Notice how leftists keep spreading the "right side of history" meme?

What was the voter turn out?

probably not the one with all the mentally ill trannies, drug addicts, and genetic subhumans

Y-yeah, in a country of hundreds of millions. Any point coming soon or?

Niggers putting themselves in chains, kikes sewing on yellow jude star patches, are you boys tired of winning yet?

It's in my blood and I would love to meet someone like you should The Day ever become.

"Whoever knows how to take, to defend, the thing, to him belongs property." - Stirner

You do realize a couple hundred examples of parental disappoint yelling at people in midsize cities adds up to about zilch at election times? Actual humans don't give a fuck about any of this.

Leftists see history as some sort of secular afterlife. They've never considered that if the future goes in an undesirable direction it would be an honor to be despised by posterity.

>Which side will you choose if there is a civil wAr?
Any sane person would side with whites.

>siding with niggers
>literally asking to get massacred

Liberals still aren't leftists, and I don't even know, man.

>(((Tim Wise)))
Hmmmm

>tim wise

stopped reading there.

Donald Trump is President of all the people-as he says we all bleed the same red blood. So there will be no division by race or tribal hate from Trump supporters . Those who want to destroy America use the racist biating hatred by useful idiots who they have managed to brainwash. Trump supporters woke up.

Because they think they will be fighting Sup Forums and not pic related.

(((Change)))

They're not warriors like they think

>civil war
whats the goal here for either side?
kill them all?
lock them all in camps?
re-educate them?
what side would the government be on?

the previous civil war was unique in the fact that it was cleanly divided north vs south

dividing by political beliefs is basically a fucking mess

and once the war is 'won' all that will happen is the losing side will fester and start growing again.

You underestimate the rate of desertion and just how pissed the people are at the US government.

A warrior doesn't raise his voice until its too late for his opponent to take it back.

I really don't expect the right to win. You're all viewed as racists and that's exactly how they'll paint you historically. All it takes is a few morons in nazi garb to walk in and you'll immediately lose people on your side. A lot of people quit the right after the Charlottesville shit.

You're going to have to make this about ideology. If you make this about white vs non-white, you will lose every time. This "Civil War II" needs to be the common American vs non-American values. It's funny though, because you're ironically fighting for non-American values in the first place...

Most of the niggers would be with us, they know what they used to have and who took it from them.

Like this.

It's not really something new. They've always wanted to be those civil rights leaders they read about in history. Always searching for the new hip "discrimination" to be the champions of defeating. There's basically nothing to fight against so they're either making shit up or nitpicking tiny things and blowing it up. Just leads to a LOT of virtue signaling.
>MUH CONFEDERATE STATUES
>MUH WAGE GAPS
>MUH NAZI AMERICA ON THE RISE
>MUH INSTITUTIONAL RACIST COUNTRY
>MUH TRANS IS THE NEW GAY
>MUH GAY CAKES ARE THE NEW BLACK RACISM
>MUH LACK OF A AGENDER BISEXUAL PERSONS OF COLOR TO REPLACE ESTABLISHED CHARACTERS IN ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA

No. You'd be surprised how many 'poc' would side with whites. No one actually likes niggers or sjws. In prison even Mexicans side with whites if they're against niggers

Those aren't pro-government military. But they will kill you when the rule of law finally breaks down.

You guys have no fucking idea what kind of booodbath (((they're))) sending you into.
God you people are stupid.

the balcks didnt turn out. didnt you watch?

the great irony of all this is that trump got less white votes and more minority votes than romney. so all this rhetoric has been hurled at the cis white goys, while it was actually the racist nigs who fucked it all up for you. they didnt show out cause the candidate had no melanin n sheeit

Rahowa would be the end of niggers in America
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

can legit claim LARPing as Dr. Mengele with some ANTIFA is on my bucket list.

Plz bring it.

>Deranged nigger vs. Huwhite man
Hmmmmm

Leaf didn't leaf well enough, drink more maple syrup before posting next time to up your bait/bantz quality

The true war is between the people and the elites. The media is a tool of the elites.

As long as we can cull some traitors also.

Whatever side Benji's on will win

Fuck you.
They didnt "quit the right".
They quit humoring the "alt-right" once they exposed themselves as agents provocateurs and false flaggers. The organizer was literally an Obamaite and occupy-fag 6 months ago.

You fuckers think you're up against the "alt-right".
You're actually up against freedom-loving, second ammendmemt defending patriots of all stripes and colors.

You reeeeaaaallly need to stand down.
The people stirring you fuckers up don't care about you.

about 15% of the trump voters where black.

They voted on him mainly because they got tired of criminals.

These gentiles think they are worth one jewish fingernail, lol.

Who ever holds the reigns of the police and military will win in a civil war in America.

>donald trump
>white side
Hahahahhavahvahahaha

I'll go with the side that doesn't want me dead.

The meek shall inherit the Earth. Which side that's the first to turn to violence shall instantly lose the moral battle and will ultimately lose any war.

All of America's victories have been reliant on moral righteousness. Abraham Lincoln made sure to allow the Confederacy to attack Ft. Sumptner in order to obtain moral superiority in the war. US issued a lot of anti fascist/communist propaganda during WW2/Cold War in order to come out on time.

The moment the US didn't have moral superiority, they lost. Take for example Vietnam or the war of 1812.

The US focused on being morally correct in the Gulf War as well as the Iraqi invasion, which started off well but once the moral superiority wavered off, the US entered a quagmire. The only reason the US hasn't lost the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is due to OVERWHELMING technological superiority. If these was between a first world nation, the US would probably be in trouble now. That is until they invade the US, where then the US reobtains moral superiority.

got damn nigga you smart

That's the point. Better fight niggers than to be around them.

Every Time You Say “Black Lives Matter” You Are Being an Accidental Racist

I guarantee there are minorities that contribute more than you

Not once bacterium 387 gets released.