Why does Sup Forums worship this coalburning kike?

Why does Sup Forums worship this coalburning kike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AMuosWJ6Wk
express.co.uk/news/world/836118/Mediterranean-Migrant-Refugee-Europe-Libya-Rescue-Catania-Italy-Lauren-Southern-GI-latest
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtube.com/watch?v=1kqlu_6q5rw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/TmmnhOruJlo1nmR9K9lznA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/tZ5J24URfwO2dWLnEm8s_g/
youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All right wing women are coal burners.

Alt righters are closet cucks

How is this hard to figure out?

I almost feel bad for Loomer, she just wants to be accepted

yeah i dont get it either. her content is stale and shes not that attractive. but i guess all it takes is a dye job and a roman salute and suddenly youve got legions of loyal beta orbiters.

> thinking that shnoz will ever be accepted.

Your not getting it back either

glhf

oh look its the 50th daily LS hate thread by the same autist

Because you keep making threads about her?

Fuck off, That Guy T is /ourblack/.
He has the right to white pussy.

oi you cheeky fuck
ThatGuyT is based, leave him be

Care to link to one thread about her besides this one (that hasn't just been created after the time of this post of course)?

Because of threads like this one.

Its just a photo mate. What are you the mossad? As long as she has white babies. I dont think she practices Judaism so how can she be a jew? she quit REBEL when she refused to lie that they needed more money to go to Israel, she refused to shill for Israel/REBEL. And then you still call her a kike? What about Brother Nathaneal? Is he a kike too?

Niggers

good argument

>triggered incel, spic version
kek

Sorry man but your post is the stuff that is why kekistan gets attacked by Antifa. Just because you believe whites should marry whites doesn't mean you hate blacks. Think about if you were black and read your post? Its hateful. He looks like a really nice guy, one of /our guys/.
This war is against Jewish Supremacy because they are the true racists, their religion is racially hateful and they are not even a race and think they should all be Kings and all gentiles should be their slaves. "Every jew will have 2800 gentile slaves.
Well if there are 30 million jews today in the world, what is 3000 x 30 million is 90 000 million. So they imagine this will be one day when the earth has 90 billion gentiles? They are nutjobs. They need to be exposed. Today most people only associate "Jew" with "6 million holohoax victims"

cuck

You're racist to jews. Imagine a jew read your post. It's hateful.
more of what you typed
etc

etc

etc

he said he's never had sex with a White girl. Only Latinas and nogs.

Pic related is the autist that starts all those e celeb threads

youtube.com/watch?v=5AMuosWJ6Wk

nigger here. even I thought this was funny. why are the jews so butthurt over this?

#notall/pol/ites

Have you not yet caught on to the fact that these threads are just made to summon the finnknight so we can all laugh at his thirsty autism

*SIGHT*

She is not a coal burner and she is not a kike. She is doing a good job and she is very brave. She is working in the gray area that exists between the alt-lite and the alt-right but, all in all, she is pulling people towards redpilling.

It is also important to note that White girls admire pretty alpha girls like Southern and the future of our race depends on our wimin submitting to White Sharia.

So what she said retarded shit about the Jews and the Holocaust?! She was working for Rebel Media! Furthermore she still has to put food on the table. Put yourselves in /ourgirls/ shoes please.

I think that this whole bashing of women like Southern is instigated by the Jews.

>pretty alpha girls like Southern

Ehhhhhnnno.

Jew-boy...Jerusalem -> That way

WOW THIS IS CONCRETE
DUDE I HATE LAUREN SOUTHERN NOW

a real qt pa2t

Lauren would not be happy with you making posts like that.

can i stick my finger in her poop hole while licking her eyebrows and tickling her breasts?

My previous post was very clear about her having to say retarded shit like that.

user, the whole "I was merely pretending!" thing is bullshit enough when you use it to defend yourself, it's even moreso when used to defend others.

can we be friends yet?

why do you keep mentioning her

t.Nigger

>She took a picture with a guy she is total having sex with him XD
t. Underage
Where is the proof cuck?

>Takes a normal, friendly picture with a black guy at a gym.
>Immediate implication among virgins and social outcasts on this website is that she's having sex with him.

I know this is a shill, and this is bait, but some of you actually fall for it.

sage

This. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being friends with based black men.

She's hot, i'd definitely make sure he didn't impregnate her by sucking the semen out of her cunt with a silly straw :3

A

There is only one Southern worth paying attention to and it's not Lauren.

GIVE THE AWOO HER HAT BACK NOW AND APOLOGIZE!!!

Large benis

t. divide and conquer shill

saged

This is why Lauren got into politics. She knew she was "the ugly one" and that she'd need a different avenue for male attention.

Very interesting. Good "food for thought"

Dont you have to bang your head against a wall somewhere in the Middle East?

Ever hear about the Japanese "Video Girls"? They were VHS recordings of women who would talk to the camera as if it was her boyfriend, so the lonely goof watching it could pretend she was his girlfriend. This is exactly what she, and all the other young women that do this are.

In fact, these vloggers are nothing more than relationship simulators, who you can pretend are your friend talking to you about your own shared outlook. Nothing good comes from encouraging this because it's also not good for the people making the videos as they also fall into the trap of an inflated sense of the importance of their own words and opinions.

This wall?

Another D&C character assassination thread by kikes.

She never fucked ThatGuyT.

Daily reminder that the only people making Lauren Southern threads are the people who ask why Sup Forums is obsessed with Lauren Southern.

It's not divide and conquer if they were never with us to begin with.

Ignore her; read Savitri Devi.

Stop being a brainlet.

Why do you shills keep pushing this meme?

You know the "kike" and "coalburner" meme didn't work, so now the only thing you have is claiming her sister looks better, even though anyone who's not blind can see Lauren is way cuter

A woman's politics do not matter. There is no place for women in politics unless she is extremely high-test, which is rare. Women have gained too much influence thus relating to our current standard of morals. Men in the west have become complacent in settling.

>they were never with us to begin with.

They're on our side of the culture war and more influential and helpful than 99% of the shitposters on this board.

That's why you get 200 threads every day trying to character assassinate them and pretending we shouldn't support their efforts.

Sup Forums is a cuckold board.

>culture war

lol fuck off back to plebbit.

You don't "win" or even "fight" in a culture war unless you're creating culture. Talking at a camera is not culture, even political commentary is not culture.

New video (((Lauren)))? Shove off

The more i see this (((character assassination))) and (((disruption))) against Southern the more i am convinced that she is /ourgirl/ infiltrated in the alt-lite.

We have this thread every single day. Same images same 1 posts by this ID same talking points

So in your mind the only way to participate in a culture war is to create "art", books and films that most people won't read or see? Not doing activism, making speeches exposing cultural marxism, political commentary, confronting the left, going to Europe to stop NGOs and give publicity to groups like Gen ID, redpilling millions of people and actually doing something that has a far better chance of influencing the culture? You sound like a hipster.

>lol fuck off back to plebbit.
Back to /r9k/ or /lit/

kek

>give publicity to groups like Gen ID

Oh you can go and jump off a cliff with that one. They've gotten where they have through their own hard work and risk. Don't even dare attribute even an ounce of that to some yank on holiday.

All you fucking New Worlders are the same, you act as if nothing happened before you came along with a video camera.

And "red pilling millions"? Give me a break.

Never seen that picture before. Southern /ourgirl/ period. Brave woman for showing her face and ideology to the World.

Because shes an ethnocentrist. I dont care about her personal life I care about the message shes helping push. I too; I am a mediterranean male who interbreeds with Mestizas from Mexico or Puerto Rico and NO WHITE GIRLS. but the message Im pushing is shut down Globalists; No assylum for refugees; No immigration after early 2000s; Deport illegals; Run Jews out of Non-Israelie Governments; etc.

>some yank on a holiday

Lauren is a Leaf. She just LARPs as an American to such an extent that people actually think she is. She says she cares so much about politics yet she doesn't give a shit about her own cucked country.

goddess

Poor Lauren. Imagine looking like she does and having to compete with this all of your life.

>They've gotten where they have through their own hard work and risk. Don't even dare attribute even an ounce of that to some yank on holiday.

But they never got as much publicity before. It's only after her first trip that it started being discussed a lot more in the MSM. Of course they did a lot more, but she helped them and got a lot of attention to their cause, and supported the whole DefendEurope mission the entire way.

express.co.uk/news/world/836118/Mediterranean-Migrant-Refugee-Europe-Libya-Rescue-Catania-Italy-Lauren-Southern-GI-latest

>All you fucking New Worlders are the same, you act as if nothing happened before you came along with a video camera.
And you act like writing books and doing shit on camera are mutually exclusive. They're not, and video content will always have more more reach to influence people.

>And "red pilling millions"? Give me a break.
Her video about slutwalks at The Rebel got almost 2 million views. Her video about gay parades got over 1 million views before Kikebook shut it down. Her channel gets millions of unique users, and that will keep growing as the new media replaces the old media.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

For reference, here is Lauren's 21-year-old self.

That's not even her sister, and it's photoshopped to shit.

>yet she doesn't give a shit about her own cucked country.
She spent years working at Rebel Media here, she often talks about Canada, and her last video is literally about the current state of Canada. She also says she'll be making more of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kqlu_6q5rw

Lauren looks better than the photoshopped model you keep spamming here who isn't even her sister.

>that image
>that tinfoil mindset

Holy fuck imagine being that autistic over your internet waifu

fuck lauren

Lauren has a potatoface and legit sounds like a man. Her older (!) sister is much hotter and got all the good genes.

Imagine being this autistic that you have to spend hours every day whining and spreading misinfo about a girl (while claiming it's other people who are obsessed with her) then spamming some below-average photoshopped model and claiming it's Lauren's sister for whatever reason.

Rethink your life shill.

>spend hours every day

Proofs?

Whether that particular model is the same girl or not, the sister provided in the images Lauren herself shared is still much hotter.

Anyone who ever liked this chick is a fucking retard

She literally says nothing of value

>no one knows anything about her sister, what she thinks or her personality
>she hasn't done anything in politics
>she's literally a degenerate who goes to raves
>she doesn't even look that good

Get help Moarpheus.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/TmmnhOruJlo1nmR9K9lznA/

Is it autism? Get a life (((Moarpheus))) you subhuman kike goon

>she hasn't done anything in politics

Unlike Lauren, she doesn't have to, she's pretty and she knows it. Women shouldn't even be involved in politics.

>she's literally a degenerate who goes to raves

Ten bucks says Lauren would be too if it wasn't for the fact that she'd constantly be upstaged by her sister.

>she doesn't even look that good

Look dude... I get it if you want to defend Lauren because you agree with her faux-political views. But this isn't even a contest.

That proves absolutely nothing other than the fact that I saved that picture when it was posted before and agreed with the sentiment. Look at the filenames.

Only reason I scroll through Lauren threads tbqh.

Batshit insane kike sperg kys

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/tZ5J24URfwO2dWLnEm8s_g/

Feminine-like drama and attacks that are so typical of kikes, the ultra-feminine race.

Most of us regard Southern as /ourgirl/ and your kike tricks don't work like they used to.

Get used to that and the gas chambers (who will be very real this time).

>completely different image crop

I mean this stuff is public so it's not hard for people to find.

Stop talking badly about Jews. You're starting to sound like that evil criminal Hitler! Lauren would be so upset with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM

>Women shouldn't even be involved in politics.

Irrelevant, they are now and the redpilled ones help more than your average 30 year-old guy who just makes videos on Youtube and rarely gets out of his house.

>But this isn't even a contest.
It clearly is since you shills keep posting her sister and photoshopped models that aren't even her sister to claim they look "hotter" than Lauren as if even if that were actually true, it would make any difference. You think if you keep posting another girl and claiming she's "hotter" it will somehow make people dislike Lauren by contrast.

>That proves absolutely nothing other than the fact that I saved that picture when it was posted before and agreed with the sentiment.
m8 we know why you're here for.You've been doing this shit for months.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/

>cornfields
Its wheat fields you retarded nigger.

>everyone who doesn't ride Lauren's feminine benis is the same guy posting on multiple proxies!

Absolutely insane, you people are. It's hilarious the lengths you'll go to defend this woman. Especially Leafs like yourself. You should actually be pretty butthurt over the fact that she claims to be against degeneracy and etc, but she doesn't give a fuck about her own homeland, where dog blowjobs are now legal. She spends all of her time LARPing around Europe and the USA instead, because she gets more attention there.

same my man

>doesn't get the joke

Oh wow yet another shitty eceleb thread
saged