NK HAPPENING VOL.3

NK INMINENT HAPPENING Vol.3:

Last thread hit bump limit

UN announcement soon:

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-media-stakeout-dprknon-proliferation/5454562359001

>Trump said every option is on the table
>American minister stated that there will be an inminent action on NK,
>Japan, US look to cut off North Korea's oil supply

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyongyang-provocation/Japan-US-look-to-cut-off-North-Korea-s-oil-supply?n_cid=NARAN012

Keep the digits rolling

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-missile-test-japan-kim-jong-un-guam-a7919306.html
newsweek.com/north-korea-nuclear-test-soon-south-korea-655870
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/640943/russia-evacuation-vladivostok-north-korea-missile-test-vladimir-putin
cnbc.com/2017/08/29/us-may-send-more-military-might-to-korean-peninsula.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/902669326322421765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuk dis

NK wont do shit as usual. Sage this pointless thread.

World
War
Three

Daddy works as a pizza delivery driver and gets free food at the end of the night

what is Sup Forums comfy eating?

Ech, maybe something will happen, maybe something won't.

This isn't about what NK will do now, it's about how the world will react, then it will be about what NK will do next

why the fuck are you reposting the same thread
fucking happeningfags are cancer
post when actual bombs start flying or fuck off

ooooh i see digits...

No oil sanct. No mil action. NK cucks Japan, Sk and us.

If it doesn't happen in two minutes, i'll go to bed.

FUCK!

first is was swarms of frogs (kek)
Then the first TRUMPet was sounded
Then floods

Next is war

Nothing will happen

it's happening now

Check em for happening

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-missile-test-japan-kim-jong-un-guam-a7919306.html

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has called the country’s latest missile test over Japan “a meaningful prelude to containing Guam”.
>Mr Kim was present to observe the test of the missile that rattled Japan, according to the Korean Central News Agency, a government mouthpiece.

newsweek.com/north-korea-nuclear-test-soon-south-korea-655870
>Spies with South Korea's National Intelligence Service told politicians Monday that North Korea may be preparing to hold a nuclear test in the coming weeks, according to CNN. Officials have spotted activity indicating that two tunnels at the Punggye-ri test site have been equipped for a possible test, which would be the country's sixth since 2006.

>American minister
OP is a faggot

Nukes in last three digits.

Rolling for peace, order, and safety.

Maybe, maybe not.
I however am bored shiteless and want some entertainment whilst i drink my cider and await possible impending doom.
Cheer up lad, it'll all be over soon

On a small puddle jumper flying to Dallas. Having delicious Welches gummies and Monster Mocha.
I land in about 40 minutes. I hope NK is a glass parking lot by then!

That looks like a tasty pizza.

Just checked the stream. Nothing yet.

Good night!

tomorrow japan or us will attack nk, 99%

Putin ordered a mass evacuation of people away from the NK border, niggers.
We may have a happening.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/640943/russia-evacuation-vladivostok-north-korea-missile-test-vladimir-putin

Sssooooooo close to trips, my hippie friend. Sorry, NK will have to be vaporized.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. Thank you.

Ech i just copy-pasted the shit from the last thread and didn't read it. So what? I don't fucking care lol

what if....
america nukes their own people as an excuse to invade north korea?
:-DDDdd

Nuclear holocaust soon

>UN announcement soon
How soon?

The nukes will fly.

We all will die.

I don't know why.

a chunk of domestic goat cheese with few drops of olive oil, 1 tomato, a slice of bread, leftovers of octopussy salad, coffe and cigarettes and a bottle of homemade wine.

fugk you kim

The limp dicked UN will come out with a sternly worded condemnation and stricter sanctions, and then they'll all go home thinking they actually achieved something

go to sleep Kim..

im ready

Oh dayum. But it's the Daily Star. They could say "aids babies running rampant through Trafalgar square" and i wouldn't bat an eye.

To speak this way is impolite

Thank you.

I meant safety for Japan and U.S.

checked

WWIII within months.

Kim will suck a fart out of my asshole. Donald will watch and smile.

Lol whoa. Kim is in the thread with us since everyone knows he's the only one that can use the internet freely in North Korea.

Mr. Jong Il, can you explain what you meant by "extra ordinary?"

Nothing will happen

>To speak this way is impolite
suk mi dik

Soon. Unfortunately i don't work at the UN so i can't tell you anything specific. But soon enough.
They've turned the camera towards the podium.

Dunecoon detected

Post a pic of your shack

cnbc.com/2017/08/29/us-may-send-more-military-might-to-korean-peninsula.html
>There is a report from the Korea Times quoting an unnamed South Korean presidential official that the U.S. is considering sending more military equipment to the Korean Peninsula, including F-35 stealth fighters, B-1B and B-52 bombers, as well as warships, including U.S. Navy destroyers and submarines.

If true, this could get ugly fast, considering the B-1 bombers flying over NK were what prompted the Guam threat in the first place.

When is this shit supposed to start? I'm tired of staring at flags that don't have a leaf

kek and checked.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

They have been in there for two hours. It usually takes ywo-three hours. But who knows. Either they ban oil, or they agree to continue that discussion at a later date

Our force magnitude will be extra ordinary. Further explanation is foolish and meaningless. Thank you.

This is also impolite

your Dad needs to apply himself, he has the job of a teenager

Dwelling is normal thank you

>Japan, US look to cut off North Korea's oil supply

P E A R L
E
A
R
L

H A R B O R
A
R
B
O
R

T W O
W
O

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/902669326322421765
>BREAKING: North Korean leader says the country should conduct more missile tests into the Pacific Ocean - AP

Well war was never pretty. This one has been a long time coming.

Can you nuke Japan first? It will make a lot of autists here very sad.

YOU WANT A FIGHTING FORCE OF EXTRA ORDINARY MAGNITUDE?! LUCKY YOU! HERE BOMB! FUCK U!

>Mr. Jong Il

ok

Fake and gay.

I want to get an NK proxy though.

DOOM

Some homemade spaghetti, two sugar-free rockstars, and a small amount of cannabis(to be smoked, not eaten).

I don't fucking know. It's the UN for fucks sake, they're probably snorting fat lines and fucking hookers for all i know.
Have a bit of patience Mr. Leaf. All will be revealed shortly.

A leaf tank?
Is that, like, a Mountie wearing metal rollerblades?

War were declared.

>WW2 era technology.
>Primitive nuclear weapons.
>Starving population.
Kek. Go to sleep Kim.

You're a South African shitposter btw.

Absolutely shocked!
also checked

Fake and homoerotical, GTFO proxyfag

Daily Star has been amusingly prescient of late.

Of course we have to build up forces in the region if we're going to attack. I wouldn't worry before we have 5+ aircraft carriers there.

Kek

Yes I would enjoy Japan to burn. Thank you.

You are homosex. Not us.

So... lots of soldiers. You're going full "more bodies than bullets"? Women and children first?

JUST NUKE THE SOUTH ALREADY YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

More like a fat bastard riding a bucket of poutine sauce.

>This is also impolite
suk mi spurdo dik

You won't be laughing at us soon

If this is duuubbble, i predict bloodbath.

Stream not working for anyone else?
Like the page doesn't even load.

Why didn't you call me back Kim? I wanted you to come over and play video games and eat and stuff.

>inb4 newfags think this proxy larper is real

FAKE and GAY!

Suck it, Kim.

We do not want to kill many Koreans. Even False Korean in south. Invasion will be more polite. Nuclear weapon is for Japan and US

This.

What you gonna do?
Hahaha!

wew

Well shit. Hell must have frozen over if the Daily Star has actually produced proper pieces of informative journalism recently.
From Tits on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd page to proper articles? That's quite a feat tbqh

Thank you! Your leader is the best. May he live long and have many blessings!

why are they starving? oh right sanctions.

Are you the glorious leader of the north?

Supreme leader, how can I immigrate to the best Korea?