I NEED SOME GOODS REDPILLS NOW

I have a lot of free time and I want to know more about everything, drop some redpills in this thread

Psdt: Extra point if it is something that I have not seen / read like the Jewish shit in the media, white genocide, black people killing each other.

That shit is old, I need to feel that the world is an empty and cruel place again as if it were the first time I entered Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g3d6n
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I need to feel that the world is an empty and cruel place again
Why?

Yep.
I don't think people understand how monumental this is.
We've given over our free-will to a couple unelected business overlords and a few intelligence agency members and in turn they're using it against us in order to shape the way we think.
I highly recommend you guys check out the algorithms google has now where they can quite literally see the future, because their search engine has become an intelligence hivemind.
And they are now prowling on using it to introduce stimuli to change the future public subconscious to their will.
You're seeing it happen already with the total banning of the daily stormer from the internet and the delisting of Jared Taylor videos.
This is because they know if they do this nobody will really lash out and anybody who does they have the power to shut them down.

archive.is/g3d6n
We elected a president because the A.I. wasn't advanced enough and didn't pinpoint to individual states and counties like the electoral college does.
he didn't when the popular vote solely because of googles algorithms blacklisting anything pro-trump.
And now it's getting worse.
Read the CNET article I just linked.

They LITERALLY view this search engine like a god, capitalizing the word "search" and "it" and what-not.
It's horrifying but they're openly admitting they now have the technology to predict the future.
And they're enacting on it right now.

We're their slaves now. And there's next to nothing we can do about it.
Any awareness we raise they have the power to squash and censor and nobody will care.
They, like the catholic priests pre-reformation, have a monopoly on the truth.
Only difference is a resistance against them won't work because they literally have a monopoly on our reality and free-will.

We're forced to live in their world and operate by their rules and there is no end in sight.
It's a digital nation which is larger than the entire globe, outside of any laws and jurisdiction besides their own whim.

It is a strange user feeling, feeling that the world is cruel and hard makes me feel that I must be alert and moving, I was not afraid when I discovered the white genocide or the Jewish control, I felt hatred, sickness and excitement

It was something that I had never felt in my life, it is as if I felt that I finally wake up from a long dream in which I lived, before it was a damn progre (pro-abortion, pro-lgbt, did not give a fuck about interracial marriages ) Now all that changes

Take the Bowdenpill

youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

"___ are the real fascists!" or "___ are the real racists!" is pure cringe.

Relax. Every AI they have hooked up has had to be turned off quickly because anything that can think is o our side.

Oh okay. I thought you were looking to perpetuate your own depression by making the world seem harsh, but you're more oriented toward fighting it than many others. Just be careful not to get caught up in dumb conspiracy theories and lose sight of the important thing, which is the survival of your people.

Earth use to be quite different as it is today.

They where giant trees, people and all kind of giant life.

Great part of the world is an abandonded quarry.

Volcanoes are quarry waste, that sometimes react due to temperatures and presure, making it burn from the inside.

The oceanic floor is also a quarry.

The Earth is also Flat, at least the part we know.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA

If this doesn´t gives you the feel you ask for, I don´t know what will.

i can be what you say that you need
i can be all that...
i can be what you say that you need
i can have your back...

**Laplace's demon **my friend

translated by a 13 y/o makes it hard to believe.

>Trust us Goyim, your child will do much better in life circumcised!

Okay Reddit, but regardless of your meme-abs, antifa is both explicitly fascist and explicitly racist.

NUCLEAR WEAPONS DO NOT EXIST..... THE EARTH IS A GLOBE, WITH NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Fun idea, shit fucking video. Watched it a while back, easily 45 minutes too long and delivered pretty sarcastically desu

OP really needs to be either FlatPilled or Sept23Pilled to get what he needs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are either retarded, or trolling...