bbc.com/news/world-africa-40975399
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
youtube.com/watch?v=hl-PD2Y6Ma4
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41015402
bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>On top of say hundreds of people still dey run from flooding wey tropical storm Harvey cause for di America city of Houston, Texas, one dam where water dey don burst, come overflow full ground. At least nine people na im dem say don die so far, including six members from di same family wey be say flood troway their van, plus another man wey dey like over 60 years old ; im drown as e dey try swim to safe place. Di matter don serious sotay President Donald Trump just land for Texas with im wife to take eye see everything for imself. Governor Greg Abbott, say im want make President Trump understand wetin Texans dey go through, and di kind help wey dem need. Mayor Sylvester Turner say di state don ask for help from di federal government "as soon as possible," to provide cots for baby dem, food and other things to help another 10,000 people wey dey area. Mr Turner say dem no get choice but to ask di Federal Emergency Management Agency to enter di matter, because di main shelter for Texas get space for only 5,000 people. But now e don pass 9,000 people wey dey squeeze inside there. Im say officials go let people know where additional centers dey later today, so dat dem go fit find somewhere chook head put.

After all the books and plays of Europe are destroyed for diversity, this is what all the future writing will sound like.

It's real

I wonder if our money is being used so they can cater to West Africans who don't even live in Britain or if they use advertising to fund their international ventures.

What's more nefarious is that if they just published an English language section devoted to west african topics, the people would learn more English by reading it.

WUZ

google.ca/search?q=shakespeare pidgin

i cant breathe

I abhor the destruction of the English language and watching the English destroy the English language makes me truly sullen.

I would like to die now.

this is the British standard of learn english kek

>Why dem dey
Who do they write this for? Retarded babys?

Niggers.

For the love of God, can't they start english classes and courses for these monkeys?

>BBC
>it's not racist when we do it

wasn't this suggested with the whole "ebonics" concept?

negroes are cancer

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?!

This is what our money goes on, and if we don't pay it we got to jail. Britain is dead

It's hilarious, but actually trying to read this shit gives me a headache

I need a translator man I have no understanding on how this shit english works

I thought this was a joke at first. what in the literal fuck.

Give a link to the BBC article on this. I simply can't believe this is the truth, I absolutely cannot. I cannot believe things have gotten this bad, it's beyond comical at this point. It's a sick, sick joke. It cannot be real. Please, for the love of Christ almighty, please tell me it's not real.

bbc.com/pidgin

you dig?

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10

BBC IS /OURGUY/?

>What is Pidgin?
>West African Pidgin English was a language of commerce spoken along the coast during the Atlantic slave trade in the late 17th and 18th Centuries.

Is this a joke, guys?
Guise???

I just googled the headline. It's real.

Oh G*d, oh my G*d, where did we go wrong? How could things have gotten this bad this quickly? I want out, I can't even laugh at this Ebonics rip off fucking butchering of a language written expressly for subhumans. It's not funny what you people have done.

This reminds me of Little Jacob from GTA IV

Literally Orc Dialect.

newfound respect for the BBC, this is the best troll of the year

IT
IS
FUCKING
REAL

bbc.com/pidgin

April Fools day isn't for several months now

Tu earther sabakas pensa u betta than beltalowdas caus u da bossman of te agua, sa sa?

Remebber da Cant.

don be hatin muh nigga we be ritin like dis wen we be texten yo gurls.

how is there no liberal outrage over this?

If only it were a troll.

>it's real
>it's actually 100% unironically real
JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

Is Pidgin supposed to come off as passive-aggressive more than satirical?

omega keks

niggers really talk like this in africa?

this is like the funniest shit ever. hilarious. the african americans in nyc will demand new york times roll out an ebonics edition hopefully

da whit man makin mes coma euro

Imagine actually being employed to write this.

yes. still preferable to ours. I'll gladly take wey dem don dey over nigga nigga nigga nigga.

dey norks don goofed

>tfw this is not a joke at all

Can't make this shit up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

think about all the civilizations in the world. had any of them been propped up by other civilizations by giving them free food, healthcare, education, and other amenities ? Why are we doing this for Africa. Since when have other civilizations done this? it is completely backwards and it's been proven empirically that giving welfare to people doesn't rally help them at all. Just look at all the black communities that accept welfare
youtube.com/watch?v=hl-PD2Y6Ma4

this is the mentality of the people who receive welfare

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41015402

I don't know whether to cry, laugh or do both.

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41015402

>mountain of dirty

tfw bbc is better than Sup Forums at making niggers look stupid

I feel so smug having not paid the moron tax for 8 years.
The BBC is a dead institution on a par with RT right about now - and they have to keep sucking government dick or they'll be put out to pasture.

This seriously makes my heart sink like nothing I have seen in this place.

My sides dem don gon

Y U DO DIS? LE ME ALON

bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682

This is what it sounds like spoken.

don't worry buddy, bbc has been cucked for years, at least this is more transparent cuckery than actual subversive shit

Holy shit, it's real. It literally is English but they butchered it like they do everywhere

>no native language
>can't even speak other developed ones

Why is pol going crazy over pigdin

Got dam, me redin dem words is good now for me nuw.

Make it stop, you don gon give headache.

shut up hawaii

Worst one so far

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571

Dunno who they're doing this for, most of the intended audience can't read anyway

>give latest gist
literary gibs me dat

its nigger talk

Sup Forums don need learn di pidgin talk-talk and use eet for say dey words on ere. di antifa no hearknow what we be sey

>we dey try escape di fight-fight

Christ, this is just caveman-tier.

WUZ WRITERS AND EDITORS AND SHIEEET

>BBC tries to recreate the success of the Micro by releasing the Micro Bit for IoT
>BBC begins posting articles that are a worldwide joke to their peoples' native language

Shoot the Queen and replace her with someone that will put an end to this shit.

Does anyone know if this is even a standardised language? From what I can tell it seems like informal slang and probably differs from region to region.

>indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

lmfao

Absolutely disgusting.

Do they want people to speak like this?

Do they want to have two different English dialects in their own fucking countries?

Why the fuck would they do this?

It's like they are trying to make a nigger English version for the bongs. Like how American niggers speak in butchered American English.

>yfw they eventually use 'gibs me dat'

in hawai'i its common

Does the concept of language evolution not exist for you people?

You sound like someone who speaks Latin complaining that Romanian sounds butchered and stupid just because it isn't proper Latin anymore.

0/10

PFFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Na 10 die as mountain of dirty collapse

These niggers can't even type english. How the fuck did they get their jobs?

>TFW REAL

>Mr Cosmos Ohene-Adjei wey be di acting Director of Technical Services for Ghana AIDS Commission say him dey wonder why people no too dey use protection upon all di condom wey dey enter di country every year.

It's like a living meme

PRAISE KEK

>Britain will be destroyed in your lifetime

It's actually software, but hilarious non-the-less.

>we was bongs and teeth

I mean technically this is just how language evolves, of course it sounds silly to us. I'm sure all the million italian dialects would sound goofy to a roman. Or even to italians of just 500 years ago

Alla deesa peepo gonna die?

>wahala

It is not formalized in any way and doesn't have a standard written form.... until now!

YAS