Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

It's what a 3rd world country does to use as an excuse when they later try to take advantage of their 1st world, greatest country, neighbor.

Mexico was really nice before the drug thing tbqhfamalam

Thanks Joses, we really do need the help right now. Just make sure you fuck off quickly when the work is done.

inb4 they're just smuggling drugs

this

How many of them plan on leaving when this is done?

We should have annexed mexico while we had the chance. Shit would have been so cash

It's like when a Mexican comes over to work on your lawn. After their work is done you don't just let them live there for the rest of their life.

Yeah well maybe they should do that considering half of their citizenry live in the areas they're "helping."

OK?
If they really cared about helping america they'd put more than 0 effort into preventing their worst criminals from effortlessly crossing the border.

They sound like great people. It'd be a shame then to steal all their talent simply for our own gain!

THEY ARE MOVING IN MORE ILLEGALS IN THOSE TRUCKS STOP THIS FFS

I hope they got a head count before they allowed them in, because you know the headcount after is gonna come up short.

U.S. floods Mexico with billions of dollars in aid every year, not to mention all the western union money.

>Lincoln was against us when we was a European monarchy, and sided with indo.
>you supported a faggot to take down our based dictatorship.

Fuck you spic

The wall can wait

doesn't america send them millions to fight drugs? nice of them to return the favor but let's be real

They came in LEGALLY

FUCK MEXICO and this petty game of "see we are your friends" while they leech off of us and are working to fuck up the nation.

Basically this trash just wants and excuse to run around waving their shit puke maggot flag on US soil.

We don't even need their fucking help!

Count them... Someone would stay back!!!!!

fuck those guys Paco, go jump that fence and show those gringo faggots!

I mean considering they've literally used us as an incubator for generation after generation... it's the least they could do.

why would I do that I not part of the nigger retard crew we sent to set up sleeper cells, to slowly take over america.

Ok we will build the wall, but maybe they don't need to pay for it.

Thanks for the help, burritos but afterwards, you have to go back

Paying for the wall already

They gotta go back.

They've existed next to us for 200 fucking years and have helped us three times?

Great

Great MORE "refugees"
Now they're called AID
They just walk in, as heroes!

How much you wanna bet they get to stay for "helping."

they helped me renovate my bathroom recently, does that count

perfect time to round them up and execute them in the streets

You niggas stole half of our territory and intervene in most of the elections since the 20th century, the n you're bitching about people in entering illegaly to yur frontier escaping from your puppet governent.

Dont even bother with americans, most ignorant fucks i've met in my entire traveling time. Probably as bad as the chinese

Btw Texas used to be part of the United States of Mexico, hence why so many of them in Houston

We sincerely thank Mexico for its aid.

That is not a free pass for rampant illegal immigration and drug smuggling

fuck off we're full

>The fake news
>What is it and why doesn't it tell us this side about our Mexibro neighbors

Inb4 somebodys says
"MUH MUH ITS CAUSE THEY WANNA LOOK GOOD"

>mfw they did the same for Katrina

whats this have to do with pol retard are you subliminally saying spics should be here in america, if so sure but only legal spics

your a retard who doesnt know american hisroty, we tool maybe 23 percent of land which was owned by savage retards and then a half ass spic army got wrecked at the alimo lol stole is the wrong word retard

lmfao stfu and go skin some more live animals fucking beaner shit

Holy fuck that's quite the grammar
>23%

American Education

>pic related
not an argument sweetie

Tan cara es la educacion alla pero de que les sirve si siguen igual de pendejos e ignorantes?

Is this how they pay for the wall?

I really wish we took Mexico and took Canada.

Sage

Also, normal countries should do this for one another.

When you goys invaded us there was a proposition in congress called "All Mexico" but congress said no cuz "muh white country"

And after this they go back. Sooo ya. Good neighbors can have bad doggos

I never supported him...

Obvious difference between people coming in to help, and leeches coming in to take advantage of government systems and refusing to leave.

>stole
>be Mexico
>be a stupid irrelevant shithole
>fuck with American colonists
>they leave your shithole country
>US tells you to backoff
>you sperg out over your crumbling """empire""" and declare war on the US
>get your shit handed to you
>in return for your troubles, we PAY you for a vast swathe of territory that was literally empty
>still whine about it hundreds of years later
>the greatest Mexican heroes from that war were literally just a bunch of retards at Chapultepec who jumped off the walls and committed suicide when they saw the United States coming

Truly, a completely pathetic country, in every way, shape, and form. Oh, and I forgot:
>Cinco de Mayo is a celebration about a war that Mexico lost, like usual

That isn't their responsibility. Maybe stop being degenerate needle sharing drug addicts, and they'll stop smuggling drugs there.

>Alimo

>both countries have been in simultaneous existence for 190-something years
>only third time in history Mexico has helped the US

>mexico helping their invading spics and niggers in mexas
oh boy oh goodie, they sure help the white united states for sure golly gee

just because I helped my neighbor move the couch in the other day doesn't mean he has to let me into his house and play xbox any time I want

When they empty the trucks of supplies, let's not send them home empty. That would be a waste.

We send them billions of dollars in aid each year. We see one of our largest cities get wiped out and they sent ten trucks.
Whoopy.

>stole
>be Mexico
>be a stupid irrelevant shithole
>fuck with American colonists
>they leave your shithole country
>burguer education
Let's start in the year 1836, the Independence of Texas, we were in an unstable position since spaniards wnated reconquista and you goys funded the texan rebels since there was merican colonists, why? because Santana had implemented the rancho system since they were having struggle with the natives, then (((remember the alamo))) and we lost, now lets go to 1845 with the annexation of texus, everything was okay but mericans claimed more territory than it actually was so thats why we went to war, not because we "we fucked with some colonists
>Cinco de Mayo is a celebration about a war that Mexico lost, like usual
No you idiot, 5th of may was when we fucked the french in the ass because those bagguettes invaded us

Yes, you won the battle, and lost the war in hilarious fashion. I know when you're a country with so few achievements you have to grasp at straws to find something to be proud of, but it doesn't make it not pathetic.

Also, literally nothing you just said disagreed with anything I wrote. You fucked with Texas, then you got even more retarded and decided to fuck with us. And then you still whine and bitch to this day that we paid you top dollar for all of that shitty empty land that you weren't using. And that's why, today, the Southwest and West Coast are thriving economic powerhouses with lots of tourism, industry, and financial districts. Instead of just another generic empty spic wasteland filled with cartels and corrupt police officers prowling the streets for a bribe.

Truly, there are few countries more pathetic than Mexico. Do you know why? Because most shitty countries know that they're shitty. Mexicans have the level of pride that a 1940s era German or Brit would have, with 1/10000000th of the accomplishments.

I want to have good relations with the Mexicans.
I want them to be able to come here and work.

But if you aren't an American citizen you shouldn't be getting any aid from our social programs.

The Democrats have been throwing money at them and lowering the bar for them to become citizens because they want to buy more Democratic votes using the taxpayer's dime.

We don't need a wall, we just need to stop giving them free shit.

>implying we hate mexico
retard we hate illegal immigrants

If only the Mexicans could help out their own and build a nation not run by cartels and corruption that inspires the population to flee to foreign countries. I guess token gestures is enough to overlook the whole failing state issue.

why haven't we started taxing western unions yet? I mean, I don't enjoy being fucked like that, does the rest of America enjoy getting fucked like that?

Illegals cost the US 100 billion dollars annually. Its literally the least they can do.

>You fucked with Texas
As I wrote before we didn't fuck with Texans neither burguers no one liked Santana, he was a true faggot, who brought Mexico into a Centrist Dicatorship (the ones in the capital get most of privileges, this led to not only the texan revolution but much more.
>hen you got even more retarded and decided to fuck with us.
Learn some history you idiot, letme put it simple so your illiteratemind can finally comprehend
Texan revolution (funded by the US)
Annexation of Texas, as i said, there was a territorial dispute between the two fronteer rivers: Rio Grande (actual border) and Rio bravo (South of the Rio Grande) you goys claimed Texas was bigger, we told you to fuck off, and you send some troops to our country, your troops get slaughtered and you claim is "deaths on murican soil" then, war happend
We lost since you had the double amount of manpower and had better technology, we lost because we were having a civili war and had a shit ton of problems before
There you go buddy

>convoy of decade-plus old vehicles

holy fucking shit Mexico what's wrong with your military?

Last year Mexico got more money in transfers from America than they got for their oil exports.

Sigh.. no there are so many in Houston only because we changed the fucking immigration rules in the 1960s and stopped enforcing in the 80s.

Typical lying mexican trash.

Taco transport

They are just a pathetic child like people.

not an argument, sweetheart

>being this a retard

you used a land dispute to conquer and take land deal with it you instigated it for the manifest destiny.

>even general grant thought the USA bullied Mexico and took their land.

I bet you didnt know the war against mexico was a war game for the upcoming civil war where all the great generals trained

>inb4 Trump says the $5m Mexico spent on this was them paying for the wall, indirectly, by saving us the need to spend it ourselves.
>The other $250,000,000 are still coming at taxpayers' expense tho lol

Now the US has reason to counter invade Mexico

Thank you for your country's help.

Also sends guns to teh cartels and buys cocaine by the ton. Thanks america...

You faggots did not have to declare war, stop acting like you are all Innocent and shit, you thought you would win because you were coming off of so many other victories.

Furthermore you sacks of shit were not even using the fucking land to begin with.

>everything is the fault of the USA

mexicans are such low iq children.

"THEY TRESPASSED ON OUR SOIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INVADE THEM"

WHY ISNT THE MILITARY AMBUSHING THESE GUYS AT THE BORDER

MOW THEM ALL DOWN DONALD

>The presence of United States troops on the edge of the disputed territory farthest from the Mexican settlements, was not sufficient to provoke hostilities. We were sent to provoke a fight, but it was essential that Mexico should commence it. It was very doubtful whether Congress would declare war; but if Mexico should attack our troops, the Executive could announce, "Whereas, war exists by the acts of, etc.," and prosecute the contest with vigor. Once initiated there were but few public men who would have the courage to oppose it....

Mexico showing no willingness to come to the Nueces to drive the invaders from her soil, it became necessary for the "invaders" to approach to within a convenient distance to be struck. Accordingly, preparations were begun for moving the army to the Rio Grande, to a point near Matamoras (sic). It was desirable to occupy a position near the largest centre of population possible to reach, without absolutely invading territory to which we set up no claim whatever

grant

>inb4donaldbuysmingunandmowsdownillegalsattheborder

I'm a sissy white boi living in Houston. Would love you relieve some of these Mexican hero's with my boipucci if possible.

kill yourself faggot

>hey look we're being nice, you'll let us into your country illegally now right?

retarrrrrds

None of that shit you typed changes anything I said subhuman maggot.

>REEE a contradicting opinion against by people of the contemporary does not change anything

Why do you openly celebrate being so low end and childish?

That opinion has nothing at all to do with what I stated.

You are not innocent.
You were not and would not be using the land anyway.

I wish all of you would die.

And if Mexico had a disaster the US would lend aid what is your point exactly? This isn't something only Mexicans have ever done beause they are such nice charitable neighbours that are totally not a puppet state run by druglords.

about time those fucking useless tomato pickers did something after getting billions in aid from america over the decades