>Dark Forces

the reptilians. diana caught them shapeshifting in buckingham palace

Burn the oil, crash into a foil.

Probably the English intelligence.

Collision

The kikes, it's always the kikes m8

It was a failed terror attack all along

Her greed.

She always wanted more and more. If she didn't love Charles why do you think she married him? Greed. She wanted status, public attention, money.

And she got more than she could handle.

Me. I worked directly for Prince Philip from 1972 until 31/8/1997. I live comfortably under an assumed identity and have no regrets. It was for the good of the country.
God save the Queen.

surely you mean mother in law

Should I order pizza?

If you have to ask, then the answer is no.

the jews

She was dating an Arab. Nuff said.

She was a roastie and deserved it

I was so bored with this whole Diana cult, I never got it but normie Americans went nuts with it. Be gone, Diana!

i think she reacted the wrong way to being part of the royal family, obviously got red pilled to alot of stuff perhaps, but i can see now she was acting out and well , because she let the emotions get the best of her and it looks like she just decided to say fuck the royal family, but, power is power man

Female drives poorly and suddenly it's a conspiracy?

Damn.

I never understood what the big deal was. But then again I was a kid at the time of her death.

She was probably shown enough to know what was involved, and chose that side.

Then it looks like she double crossed them.

Rapid deceleration traumatized her organs which caused them stop functioning.

Isn't that obvious?

A freaky fish guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

She was becoming too famous and was overshadowing the other royals. So they started resenting her celebrity status.

Eventually this made the royals uncomfortable about her presence. She felt they were all against her, so she wanted out.

The rest is history. It was really her fault, she got too greedy, she wanted to be famous and shit, but the whole scenario turned against her. She just didn't know her place.

it was the ebil paparazzi

Wasn't she dating a sand nigger when she got rekt?

Yea

my mom's gonna be watching of marathon of Diana (((documentaries))) this Thursday

Jews.

Jews own the media. The media killed Diana.

Jews did this.

Nobody cares. She was fucking a moose limb so hopefully her mother in law ordered it.

HRC, it's always her or cia.

>that film where elizabeth dies and charles becomes king and gives into pressure in signing a bill restricting freedom of the press because he gets spooked by diana's ghost
>and harry gets blacked

Elton John. Did you know that Candle in the Wind was written in 1973? Diana was groomed to be an Illuminati sacrifice that whole time.

Underrated

THE ABSOLUTE STATE of teh BRITISH ESTABLSIHMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=HGhqvf4yrbs

All cos he liked Kebab and went after their money interests and the arms industry

it was definitely the muzzy. she had bad taste in men and was asking to be lynched

Literally her sexual curiosity about the Big Paki Cock

>she*

Also, Diana was redpilled.

>a woman who spent her time wandering around minefields and hugging aids infected niggers was killed by a complex plot carried out by the SAS in an allied country

this according to youtube

She literally wrote detailing they were planning to bump her off.

I was watching you with a telescope as you killed her. Spunked proper hard, I did.

The toll was paid.

If you seriously believe she was assasinated then you are as deluded as she was.

>killed lady di
her muslim death wish.

>marry a prince
>cheat on prince with a disgusting brown person
>think nothing bad will happen to you

She wasn't driving Retard. It was a male driver from the Hotel. You are not a smart person. Neither is the person who replied to you:

pol wasn't even born when she died

You keep calling her greedy. I think you are or were jealous of her. That's fuking hilarious! hahahaha

She had one of the most notorious cases of Borderline Personality Disorder.

She was the biggest cunt behind the scenes and treated everyone like shit when the cameras and press wasn't there.

Everything about her was a farce.

WYPIPO AND THANK GOD THEY DID

I'm scared to know what would make the queen laugh like that. Were they at a public stoning?

Yes & one theory is that she was preggo with his baby & the royals were enraged by it. They didn't want that to tarnish their name. So they had her killed.

They were already divorced you fucking moron. Charles was cheating on her with horse face Camila.

The radiator

There are theories, but none worth the effort of typing it up so .

>Fuck with literally sand nigger

>prove that Baby boomer are causing decay of western society

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Was that. I know it's been awhile since I watched Dr. Who but WTF. Did he just say Jesus was black tho? I may have read that wrong

>Be slut with at least 11 lovers.
>Get with Muslim billionaire.
>Pregnant with hybrid.
>Get killed by a team of SAS stationed out of the British Embassy that night.
>"Her Majesty sends her Regards"

Solved.
Case Closed.

(((They))) are really pushing this agenda now revising history to fit their delusional vision. pic related.

A new show on Sky Atlantic called Britannia features West African Roman soldiers and celtic natives. Not even trolling.

>And William and Harry doesn't look like their father charles

You said it brother! One look at that Aryan Saxon goddess and my taste buds are craving milk like never before!