Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B9eRcv52x8Y
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-egypt-fatwa-idUKL2173061220070521
youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I don't dick goats.

I don't fuck goats

You will burn in Jahannam.

Nah, the only thing burning is the pussy of your goats, go fuck 'em.

WE DON'T HAVE SEX WITH GOATS!

>DELETE THIS

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him. I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas): What offence can be attributed to the animal/ He replied: I think he (the Prophet) disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it." (Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4449)

Taking out hadiths?

Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her): A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely). (Sahih Muslim Book #008, Hadith #3427)

>youtu.be/B9eRcv52x8Y

Go kill them before we do.

I'm not Serbian or Bosnian so

>Why aren't you Muslim Sup Forums?
IQ slightly over 70.

You don't understand anything you read.

>WE DON'T HAVE SEX WITH GOATS!
You into THICCC game, we know.

In Islam, you get to own as many as you want. Also, pioneers of the faith created crucial mathematical principles and laws and aso did a lot to advance science, centuries before whites ever did. Islam is rich in culture and history. ISLAM IS BASED AF.

own as many women*

Sure achmed
and we don't shit in the streets

SHUT THE FUCK UP KAFIR!

فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَأُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنْ نَاصِرِينَ

Really nigger?
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared. (Sahih Muslim Book #008, Hadith #3425)

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-egypt-fatwa-idUKL2173061220070521

Man, muslims are morons.

>"CAIRO (Reuters) - Cairo’s al-Azhar Islamic University on Monday suspended a lecturer who suggested that men and women work colleagues could use symbolic breastfeeding to get around a religious ban on being alone together."

>"The lecturer, Ezzat Atiya, had drawn on Islamic traditions which forbid sexual relations between a man and a woman who has breastfed him to suggest that symbolic breastfeeding could be a way around strict segregation of males and females. "

Fucking relax you autistic larper.

Zoroastrianism > Shitslam

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ جَاهِدِ الْكُفَّارَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ وَاغْلُظْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ

>one-line one-post
>direct information solicitation
>no context, content, relevance, archived source, or discussion
SAGE REPORT IGNORE
ALL SPAM

فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُمْ بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا

fpbp

You retarded runic language won't save you from stupidity.
Face it.
Islam is just a tool for the powerful to rule over you.
They scare you since birth with hell, a very visual and unforgiving hell. Can't you see that they can push someone's buttons to turn them into terrorists because of your shitty death cult?
They justify any and all immoral behaviour (even by muslim standards) and you are just being compleasant.
Want Hadiths?
Read my next one, let me find it.
Open your eyes Ahmed, there

My IQ is over 100

Nah fuck that

Zunism is the true sun god religion

دعونا لا أولئك الذين كفروا يعتقدون أنها يمكن أن تتجاوز (الهروب من العقاب). حقا، فإنها لن تكون قادرة على إنقاذ أنفسهم. وجعلهم مستعدين ضدهم كل ما في وسعكم من السلطة، بما في ذلك أذرع الحرب لتهديد عدو الله وعدوك، والآخرين إلى جانبهم، قد لا تعرفون ولكن من يعلم الله

Because Islam is a branch of Judaism.

Come on. Just kill the goat and you'll still be pure. Why do you think Trudeau made beastiality legal?

Because Mohamed died suddenly without reason before leaving a successor causing a rift that split Muslims into being Shia or Sunni's.

وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللَّهِ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللَّهِ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ قَوْلُهُمْ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۖ يُضَاهِئُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ ۚ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۚ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ

Because it's a dangerous and oppressive religion to non muslims and even to it's own people.
Politicalislam.com
Thereligionofpeace.com

Saged

no penetration, only blowjob permitted :^)

Sunnis are true Musliims, Shia are not Muslim.

I don't understand sand nigger scribble, jewmonkey.

I always have a hard time finding it.
Here.
Maybe you will understand why Islam is not the religion of Allah, but the religion of Caliphs.
Worship the Caliphate submitted, for that is what you are, submitted.

Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman reported:
>I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good which we live in now. Will there be evil after this good?”
>The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.”
>I said, “And any good after this evil?”
>The Prophet said, “Yes.”
>I said, “And any evil after this good?”
>The Prophet said, “Yes.”
>I said, “How will it be?”
>The Prophet said, “Rulers after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my tradition (sunnah). Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.”
>I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?”
>The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey them even if the ruler strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 1847

>hearts of devils in a human body
>listen and obey

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ جَاهِدِ الْكُفَّارَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ وَاغْلُظْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ

وقال النبي: السعي في طريق الله (الجهاد) هو على عاتقهم جنبا إلى جنب مع كل حاكم، سواء كان متقدما أو مقلقا

It took 1400 years and 300 years of war for the christians to get it.
I don't expect you to understand just yet.

INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!

ALLAH WILL BURN YOU!

Hail Hitler

>Why aren't you Muslim Sup Forums?

because I love bacon

Because im not a fucking idiot.

>He (Mohammed) seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh urges us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected; he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity.

He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the Contrary, Mohammed said that he was sent in the power of his arms - which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants. What is more, no wise men, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him from the beginning (1). Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed forced others to become his follower's by the violence of his arms. Nor do divine pronouncements on part of preceding prophets offer him any witness. On the contrary, he perverts almost all the testimony of the Old and the New Testaments by making them into a fabrication of his own, as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place faith in his words believe foolishly."-Summa Contra Gentiles, Book 1, Chapter 16, Art. 4. Footnote: 1. Sura 21:5, Sura 44:14; Sura 16:103, Sura 37:36

MUHAMMADITES BTFO

Post some shit in jewmonkey script again if you love jew semen.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING KAFIR FUCK! ALLAH WILL FUCKING BURN YOU FOR ALL FUCKING ETERNITY YOU FUCKING SHIT! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! ALLAH WILL BURN YOU! PAUL WAS A FALSE PROPHET! HE CORRUPTED JESUS TRUE MESSEAGE! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKER! ALLAH WILLS IT! INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAH IS MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE! HE WILL SLAY ALL UNBELIEVERS! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ي، محمد، يحب أن الاشياء القضيب من الماعز في الجزء السفلي من الحلق و تجعلني ملء الحلق نائب الرئيس الساخنة من خلال سخيف عذراء من 6 سنوات

I dont want to fight with you user. Lets make peace. Come to my BBQ

well that's an easy question... mohamed and allah are make believe faggots plus muslims are goat fuckers

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER AND EVER AND ME AN ALLAH WILL BE LAUGHING!

oh look all caps you must be special or just a stupid troll

>drawing Muhammad (PBUH)
Filthy kuffar dogs no honor Salem allah

Islam will rule the west

Salam brother!

Every day there are more Muslims and less whites than the previous. Pol cannot compete

محمد، الذي ملك الملك الماعز اسمه، ذهب إلى أن يكون مارس الجنس من قبل جمال، معظم ميمبري من قبيلة الزنجي لعلاج حبه للماعز.

YES BROTHER! WE ARE COMING FOR YOU EUROPE! THE BLACK FLAG WILL FLY ABOVE PARIS AND LONDON!

>Sunni read this
>they don't even care and praise even today the fucking evil retards who were the Caliphs
I don't even think Sunni read their holy book anyway...

Can you remove this picture?
Thank you

Sup Forums has way more in common with Islam than it does with modern Western Civ.

It's only a matter of time before this becomes a Muslim board.

Having sex with an animal is forbidden in Islam

it doesn't stop Muslims from fucking their goats though

because the winged hussars arrived!

>It doesn't stop Muslims from fucking their goats
Correction, it doesn't stop Arabs from fucking their goats. Goat fucking is an Arab problem, not an Islam problem.

POLAND STRONG!

youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU

Same shut, different name.

Since when were Arabs the same as Muslims? Arabs only make up 15-20% of Muslims

Goats are sexy and slutty as fuck.

Have you ever heard it? The blood whispers. Sometimes I think to myself that all this prolonged ordeal, the infamy that is our miserable existence, is only worth it because someone down the line, past the impenetrable clouds of uncertainty, will avenge me and everyone before me, and will bring glory and heroism to our nameless bloodline.

You're not the first one, OP. You're here for a reason. You're here after millions of years of evolution just to avenge the inveterate injustice against your clan, against your blood. Don't be a faggot and turn your back on them. You're supposed to be the hero they need.

Go find backstabbers and betrayers somewhere else, OP. You won't see me turn my back on my people and what they stood for.

Sure you don't mate.

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrre you don't.

(Wink wink).

Because of: And because you are basically incompatible with the modern civilized world. Not to mention your inability to make logical decisions, taking the messages in the koran way to seriously (I'd even assume you would jump infront of a train if the koran said to do so).

You are also encouraged to lie to non-believers, making it impossible to take you seriously as anything you say can be interpreted as a lie, because you are commanded to follow what the koran says.

Shit that you are doing today is something Christians moved away from long ago. Why can't you? Your villages are mostly still from the stoneage. Without Oil you would be pretty much nothing (and that's a fact. You have pretty much nothing else to offer to the world), I've never met a muslim who was not even for a second doubtful of his religion. Following the koran literally to the letter.

That's good and all when the rules and political climate were as they were 1400 years ago or so.
But what was believed to be morally correct back then, or how the world has changed. So to must religions adapt and compromise a bit. Every religion has in practice done this one way or another without massive bloodshed. Except you. Marrying 9 year olds and fucking goats is something you still do today? Because our "koran" told us it was ok.

And then you are surprised that no one wants shit at all to do with you when you blow them up. And don't even think for a second SJW's has your back. They don't, they only do it for their self induced delusions of being a good person and could care less if you blew off your leg on the battlefield.

Try making your religion more mordern. Abolish the practice of lying, stop the raping of children and stop raping goats. Shave your dumbass goat beard or atleast trim it. And maybe people will show you proper respect instead of rightfully showering you with criticism and self-defense.

Since nigger are the same as Americans. Nuggets only make up 15-20% of USA.

محمد، الكراهية والتدهور يكون عليه، المتسخة فمه مع القضيب الأسود لإزالة طعم الرحم من الماعز المفضلة له.

We're talking about religion here, not race. Religion is a choice, race isn't

Nah brah, that's a picture of mustafar from star whores. Try again fag.

Because it's based on a fictional story. Though if that alone would not be enough it's pushed by brown sub-humans.

Because I'm not a pedophile.

You are right, Arabs are as worthless as islamist.

>name a succeful muslim economy based that follows sharia and the quran to the letter that doesn't rely on european/north american finances, trade, politics.

best muslims countries, are free and secular.
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

mohammad looks gay as fuck.

If that artist gets herself religion of peace'd, I will be religion of pissed.

I'm not a criminal

because i have common sense

lol.... because its a false jewish cult.

reincarnation is truth. the rest is just distraction. which makes your religion 100% pure shit.

I don't fuck goats

I don't want to hear allahu ackbars and get run over by cars

The new Quran is here. Take a look fellow muzz user. :)

رب الربابرب ينتاكو بكس الشيطان الرجيم، وقل لهم تعالو إنتاكوا مع نبيكم الفجير، وهم لا يعلمون. صدق كس أمك العظيم.