White people, dont you have compassion?

I cant believe that the EU wants to keep migrants coming over the mediterranean sea in africa and detain them there. Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT NOW either in the Sahara or the sea itself. Dont you have any compassion?

Its our moral duty to establish legal ways of migrating to europe. The best case was that the european union installs a secretary of migration that brings migrants from africa and the middle east in SAFE ways to europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtu.be/hdvBYiwta5U?t=3m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look nigga, we already got enough problems

Third world problems > first world "problems"

>dont you have compassion?
No.

There are no people on that boat.

Oh christ I don't think I've ever wanted to torpedo a boat as badly as I do that one

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

we know what your real endgame is, fuck off

Remember the Jews belong in the...

ask yourself why they're dying in their own countries first.

Bump.

There is no duty. It's their problem. Europeans solved theirs. Negroes didn't. Let them solve their problems. Don't interfere.

They're economic migrants who are fully aware that our bureaucratic structure is filled to the brim with bleeding heart idiots and women, there is absolutely no reason for them to travel this far if their motive is 'safety'.

I don't have a drop of compassion, they should stop breeding.

>White people, dont you have compassion?
Once.
No longer.

And importing 3rd world people will import 3rd world problems.

youtu.be/hdvBYiwta5U?t=3m9s

/thread

i would bomb all that scum away

It's civilizational problems, kike, maybe those niggers shouldn't be having 7-8 children.

Niggers are nation wrecking parasites for whom I have zero sympathy.
I wish all of them the most painful deaths and those who live to continue on in misery and suffering.

>White people, dont you have compassion?
I do. What is "spending time and resources humanely killing suffering africans," if not a selfless and generous act of compassion?

Why are Jews pushing for Western nations to be dominated by muslims when Israel is dependant on Western support to exterminate palestine and pakistani muslims?

They shall die by kek's name.

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE. TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF AND THEY WILL STOP COMING. If you keep letting them in, then they will continue to have an incentive to travel on dangerous vessels to Europe. THEIR BLOOD IS ON THE HANDS OF YOU KEKS.