Decloak The Roasties - Ban Vaginal Rejuvenation Now

Like make-up before it, the latest mechanism by which women seek to defraud men is a plastic surgery procedure called "Vaginal Rejuvenation." This procedure cloaks the woman's roastie status by trimming her Arby's beef curtains to pre-cock carousel riding lengths. Making her look "like 16 again." Women as young as 25 are seeking this procedure in droves as more men are becoming wise to the slut-tell she hides down there.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4834938/What-vaginal-rejuvenation.html

For the archive fags:
archive.is/vJzOD

#vaginalrejuvenation #roasties

Truly the jews of the genders.

Jewish men are better 'Women than women are

But Women helped teach Jewish men how to be 'Jewish'.

Sage.
Size of labia has nothing to do with how much sex a woman has had, go ask your doctor or plastic surgeon.

You really want to be a shill this bad? You'll need to be f ar more subtle in future.
1/10 user, apply yourself.

I don't think it is just size, how the entire thing is shaped.

>rejuvenation

By calling it this aren't they admitting being a slut really does produce mangled labia? Or do they try to pretend only women post-childbirth get this surgery?

Roastie detected

If you can't tell a roastie by her social cues or kikebook behaviour you may need to dial in the autism somewhat.

Kek! I used to get drunk and tell girls I was a plastic surgeon that specialized in vaginal rejuvenation. This was 10 years ago.

Fuck off with this MGTOW bullshit. If you ever sort yourself out enough to get married and have kids then you'll want your wife to get the surgery. The first year after having a baby is like fucking a bucket of warm water.

what eles do you expect from bitter virgins ?

All but one were pretty good looking, so obviously... they could have used some Vaginal Deslutification Surgery.

Oy Vey!

If that's true then why are they calling the surgery rejuvenation instead of beautification?

lame, i like a fat labia

>virgins thinking a chicks pussy correlates with how slutty she is

I've fucked sluts with tight pussies and decent girls with roasties. Really depends on genetics, you retards.

beef curtains aren't from too much fucking, there was girls I dated in high school that I knew their entire life and some had flaps and some did not

The simple fact is sometimes its painful for them if they get drug in while pumping

How is removing roast beef a bad thing for anyone? Roast beef pussy actually makes me wish I was gay sometimes, that shit is just gross.

Because all plastic surgery plays in the insecurities of (mostly) women in order to get business.

It almost never a required procedure except in cases where someone has been seriously maimed or deformed.

It's actually called labiaplasty you dumb faggot. It's been a thing since fucking forever. Way more common than you think. Consider exactly why it's done and you'll understand why most women don't talk about it.

Well I guess you are unironic literal fag

>Size of labia has nothing to do with how much sex a woman has had
-t. roastie

Lol BTFO

The niggers of gender.

Fat slag destroyed

This.
My wife was literally a huge slut.
Beautiful vag at 42.

>My wife was literally a huge slut
Why did you marry such a woman?