W....what in the fuck

W....what in the fuck

is that yo mamas gun

i'm pretty sure its a transdude, as in born female and took testosterone which gives them the weird jaw and facial hair.

look at the eyes. that thing was born female.

The 2010s are just...so fucking gay

>he doesn't realize the YPG is trying to set up an ethnostate, just like those nazis he hates so much

L O L

IT HAS A VAGINA

>t. Trap alficionado

I bet this thing can't even handle the recoil

>transdude
>still poses and acts like a female

uhhh what was the fucking point in doing what they did? ....Am I missing something here?

Shoulders give it away too with how narrow and sloped they are. No matter how out of shape, I don't think any man's shoulders are as weak as bottom right

who cares how it's born?
what matters is when it dies
and the only correct answer is asap

>The Master Race according to Sup Forums

>white women
>master race
They're simply used to pleasure and reproduce Aryan males faggot. The one in the OP can't even do that though because it ruined it's attraction and fertility with testosterone supplements.

Probably a Century AK. It will break itself after 100 rounds.

>The AK sling not being looped through and clumsily hanging out of the buttstock's loop

Kek, imagine this faggot prancing out to the streets to fight Fascism only to have his toe broken by a falling AK.

this is why we need Nat Soc in the US. Put a end to the degeneracy. Our problems as a nation will never be solved under a democracy.

Shooped. Here's the originals. It's airshit

>orange tip

>ak not an all American ar
It's like they're the enemy or something

No some of them have AR airsoft guns too

kek

I see nothing different from my images and yours you fucking tool

A certain number of parts have to be American to import foreign AKs, I think.

Orange tip you retard.

is that a future member of /egs/

Nah you just have to have the proper importing license.

Doesnt change shit you motherfucking tool. I bet you suck dick fag

>imagine that you had a son. a little baby boy
>now imagine that he grows up to be this guy
what would you do? i'd pray that it's either a phase or that my son dies in a car accident and i could just put it behind me. kinda fucked up right?

Faggot like home would never fight.

He's gonna sit on his biscuit, ain't never gonna risk it

that would trigger her so hard. unfortunately she is a big part of the resistance and i just saw on her instagram she got comrade of the month from the official antifa

YPG flag is Kurdish, right? Aren't they a CIA operation? Wait a minute, both of those flags are CIA funded orgs...

trans lesbians. No joke

Is wrong. It's called 922r compliance, they mainly use US muzzle breaks, furniture, triggers, and sometimes US barrels for less expensive AKs

trans men seem to fall 50/50, half wanting to fuck straight and/or gay dudes (depends on their psychology i guess) and the other half yea are lesbians. maybe its more than half lesbian, honestly, but i happen to have hooked up with a few that like the D.

has no biscuit, born female, has vagina. they could do the chaz bono freak show surgery (she looks like a perfect candidate) or a strap-on or packer of some kind, those are their options.

>Slav shit

Wow this is so empowering...he is so heroic and inspiring.

nice airsoft queer

ohh my fucking god
this is gold

It's pretty simple
They love to cross dress and play dress up
So dressing up as a "freedom fighter terrorist" is just an extension of that
There are examples of leftist figureheads trying to capitalise on this - If you would ever fight against dumbledore etc
There is safety in numbers
and OWS was a threat to status quo in the earliest stages, hence 8 years of hyper leftism, followed by 8 years of hyper conservatism, then at the end.. back to bipartisan "he said / she said" minus some pesky civil liberties that were keeping the common man from being raped into infinity ;)

922r is for building guns. Importers can import whole guns providing they're licensed and the appropriate import marks are applied.

You're doing our work for us. Eventually you'll just stab yourselves out of existence.

I'm ok with the fag wearing a dress, that's all cool if he refers to himself as male. It's everything else in those photos that is beyond cringe and pathetic for me.

These people are just rotten in the mind. They're the result of something, and that something is whatever or whoever put the decay in their mind.

this.

/thread

What if..what if ANTIFA aren't a bunch of effeminate girly boys. What if.. they are just bat shit crazy extremists ready to go all Alan's snackbar on us.

Mentally ill narcissistic fuckin cunt! Thats what this dude is!

>Century arms WASR-10

Someone should have informed him of their notorious fail rate before he pinned his life on a saturday special firearm.

it was born a female and took testosterone. look at the eyes, look at the shoulder width, look at how the facial hair is not quite right... these are three tell-tale signs to spot a transman. short stature is often part of it, too. female frame, add testosterone, they get weird patchy facial hair and jaw growth and somewhat hand growth too maybe.

everyone keeps saying he because of the beard... it has a vagina. it has been taking testosterone for over 2 years i'm guessing by that facial hair.

political masochists

god you suck at this.

look at their hands, this is clearly a "male" who thinks they're "gender fluid" which is why he still wears short hair, and facial hair but wears a dress.

look at the size of their joints (knees and ankles) and the size of their hand and palm where it connects to the wrist.

ALSO in the picture with the black clothes their legs are in the natural male stance due to the way the hip bones are formed. Women don't stand like that neutrally

t. anatomy expert

Your MtF trans fetish is showing.

checked

That was ment to say your female to male trans fetish is showing.

How do I apply for Al-Pride-a.

Nani the fuck?

hands grow a bit from tesosterone as testosterone increases growth hormone too. their jaw gets bigger a bit, etc. nah man i looked at its beard, i saw the trans pride stuff, its a FTM i'm pretty sure

eh i only like the ones who are closeted and haven't started hormones, like tomboys basically. the beards and testosterone makes them really freakishly gross so no, that isn't my fetish.

>look in the eyes
Fuck no, that's how they steal your soul

Good good, point a detipped airsoft at me or any other legal carriers and see what happens

>Shows trigger discipline
>Ends up being the one thing that exposes him

dug through their insta and found some baby pictures that suggest they were a girl but really hard to tell desu but... well done user. i concede

I wonder what gender the coroner will put on the death certificate?

>tfw you realize that orange tip is referring to the AK being an Airsoft gun because you're an Eurofag