Admit it Sup Forums, if given the choice to wake up tomorrow as a Jew...

Admit it Sup Forums, if given the choice to wake up tomorrow as a Jew, bred with a beautiful Jewess and create high IQ children to rule over the goyim like cattle you'd do it in a hard beat.

You're hatred of us is based on nothing but jealousy. We will replace you whether you like it or not. Trump and the rise of white nationalism is simple the last breath of a dying race.

i would prefer to make 729 children and export the 621 lowest iq children to isreal

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

k

fuck off shill. sage

Trump himself is part of the (((master plan)))

it's 'heartbeat' you dumb jew
and no, if I wanted to nip off a piece of my cock and whine about things all day I could do that anyway.

would rather be a negro than a jew. kikes are the lowest form of scum on this planet, and when the goyim finally wake up the jew will be hunted on every corner of the planet. Liberal whites are literally your only friends.

>be me
>Ashkenazi Jew
>variations of the DNST3 gene make me 40 percent more susceptible to mental illness
>be bipolar
>engaged to a beautiful blonde haired Nordstrom model from a wealthy family years ago
>ruined it all during a 3 day long manic episode

Yeah nah. It's not worth it.

Admit it. You are a LARPing neck beard who is living in momma' basement and your dad has Down's Syndrome and you've never seen him.

Yeah I'd totally love to wake up tomorrow and be balding, shorter and palsied

well duh why do you think people on this site are so angry all the time?

>implying trump isn't a Jewish controlled puppet.
I see the real purpose of this post now.

>shill

Moron, do you even know what a shill is? Don't use this word if you don't know it's meaning. I am not a shill. I am upfront about my motivations and who I am. I am a Jew and we will replace you.

Demographics are destiny. Whites will be the minority in America soon and ALL other races overwhelmingly vote democrat. Keep thinking that all white people will "wake up", I'm sure the belief will keep you comfort when you are on your death bed being overlooked by your mix-raced grand children.

Trump is not controlled by the Jews!!!

>beautiful jewess
>Avrahamic inbreeding preserves congenital retardations long eradicated in the wider world
>qt. jewess meme as much a virgin pandering slogan as "M.A.G.A." is a hick one

Are you an autism?

Jews did 9/11

Somebody gas this kike!

you're right trump isn't a puppet goy... I mean guys! Trump is for american interest only!

He is, but most of you were fooled into thinking he is "your guy" when in reality he is the most pro-jewish, pro-israel president ever.

Just wait, I'm sure that whites will "wake up" one day and we'll be hunted in the streets and gassed. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Tbh I would love nothing more than to get together with my kike brethren and subvert the Goyim. It sounds really fulfilling.

WTF I HATE DRUMPFF AND LOVE COMMUNISM NOW!!!

Nah. I'm a humanist at heart so I want good things for humanity, but I realize that there are differences between the races (strengths and weaknesses in all) and that in our genetic makeup lies many different cures and solutions to the ills that plague our species.
Jews would reduce us all to a slave caste to rule over on a dying rock because their dumb sky man said they're the best.

the dude needs help and u poke fun at him? how would YOU feel if a smart sexy jewess seduced you into getting her pregnant?!

israeli graffiti makes my wrist twitch :/

race is important but a nice milieu where children grow up is more important (and a proper base for race). your mixed-race grandchildren may be dressed in suits, with detachment of armed militia waiting outside to protect you. it all boils down to mathematics, and mathematics says that currently the best milieu can be afforded by Whites (Asians may be more intelligent but from what I have seen on the INTERNET, they prefer to kill you than to pay insurance for a broken foot)

also, if you want to marry her and go to ISRAEL, it would be proper. i think it's a really exciting place with a lot of opportunities and occasional wars. if i weren't white, i would go to Israel. it's the hottest place on earth, no pun intended!

Sage.

The Jews never intend on replacing whites. Their strength is in their small, homogeneous genetic grouping. That's what makes them so efficient at attaining elite status and maintain control of society.

Stop LARPing canigger.

You can't even spell, faggot. So much for kike IQ. Also kys, kike scum.

>implying if you don't like trumpowitz you're a commie
You guys are brainless.

>in the wider world
Chinese spotted

Haha you got me, insulting me because of my spelling is sure to save the white race from inevitable genocide

>Jews never intend on replacing whites
Good goy

>given the choice to wake up tomorrow as a Jew, bred with a beautiful Jewess and create high IQ children to rule over the goyim like cattle you'd do it in a hard beat.
... hahahaahahaha -- is that why the kikes begged me to join them they they realised I was all-powerful? lawl

you have all the money supply yet you have to resort to antifa, the most degenerate retards on the planet to be your mercenaries because everyone else has too much self-respect to do it...

>You're hatred of us is based on nothing but jealousy.

The true master race is Hindu Brahmins. I've never been jealous of anyone in my life & certainly not jealous of a bunch of inbred genetically inferior creeps. Whites, being the descendants of the Hindu Brahmins (Aryans) have some of their good qualities (but admittedly they are polluted by Semitism). Jews, or Khazars to be more specific, are descendants of Arabs. Arabs, are hated worldwide for being scummy, violent untermensch.

>We will replace you whether you like it or not. Trump and the rise of white nationalism is simple the last breath of a dying race.
What is more accurate is that Jews should have been genocided a long time ago, but instead were expelled (due to a lack of fearlessness present in non-enlightened beings). Don't worry, those days are coming to an end, you will beg me to keep some of your bloodlines alive. I still don't know how I will deal with that, but these sorts of posts don't put me in a good mood. That's for sure.

>Hard beat
you must be fresh off the boat. congrats on the leafs letting you in

>le inbreeding ain't inbreeding, 'cause le inbreeding

Go get jailed for challenging the Zohar's (((six million))), frog features...

I hope insulting me due to a spelling mistake saves you from the crippling depression you will experience when you finally realize that the White race will be replaced. White/European history will be destroyed and rewritten and overtime whites will be nothing more than an extinct race of violent criminals and thieves that children learn about in their history text books.