Eastern Europe

Redpill me on Eastern Europe. How the hell did the Commies end up being more based than all of Western Europe? How did the Slavs become Europe's last bastion of the White race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQq_kkdAMy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They suffered from the effects of radical leftism directly for nearly half a century. They still remember these times.

Or in the former USSR's case, over 70 years.

Because we sufferered form oppression, the subhuman Russian animals invaded and took over our peaceful nations, they breed like rats and overpopulated our homes, they tried to destroy our culture and heritage, they tore down buildings and churches, killed priests and nuns. One day my grandma went to church the attendees went and found everyone there murdered, the Bolsheviks killed them!
They invade and rape, they loot, they murder. My grandma told me a story of how a wealthy landowner had to hide all the girls in his estate when the Russian soldiers came through because they heard what happened in the other villages and they just raped every girl they saw, when my grandma went back home after the left hey destroyed everything no matter how big or small even a little tiny salt shaker to the antique China plates they would destroy just because it existed, after they did this they would take over the government and give you poverty, line ups for the food rations, no free speech, no freedom at all no rights.
After all this of course we are against immigration

Countries with a lack of wealth, history and influence are insecure and compulsively cling to those things that even the most backwater hellhole can be proud of, namely ethnicity and religion

>Romania, Hungary, Poland and Russia
>lacking history or influence

It's fucking woke as shit, got fukt by shitty ideas for the last century, now looking for something new. Really not interested in replacing themselves while reforming entirely.

>last bastion of the white race
I thot we wasnt white kangs

Shouldn't ve collaborated with nazis, cuck.

>implying nazis were the bad guys
The war would have gone a lot better with a right wing death coalition against the USSR, fucking Hitler was too much of an ass to understand that would be the only way he could ever rid the world of you and your shitty fucking ideas, backed by (((them))). Fuck Hitler and fuck you too.

I don't care whether they were bad or not in your opinion. You collaborated with them against us and u can blame only yourselves for your loss. Vae Victus.

Nice horror fanfic, leaf faggot

Care to back that up with at least some facts?

>Victis
Fucking ipad

>Vae Victus
Completely agree, we'll repay you though

youtube.com/watch?v=yQq_kkdAMy4
this video explains it

smelly subhuman Ukrainian hohol detected.
LOL

I'm Hungarian

You must be Jew in that case.

Shit happened, Russia was savage, it's undeniable, stop resorting to ad hoc

>Russia was savage
And Germany was not.
And America is not. Look what they did in Vietnam with napalm for example.

>america
not nearly as much, especially not toward their own citizens, I never defended Germany though, friend

No we're Catholic
Orientals are animals you can't be cruel to them, cruelty would imply they have rights which they don't

>How the hell did the Commies

because identity transcends political ideologies dumbfuck

>implying we chose to be commies