Why are left-wing cucks pouring onto Sup Forums all of a sudden

Ive started to notice more cucks on Sup Forums than... ever, really. Anyone know why?

Because /pol really is a safe space for speech?

cuz u keep shilling memes on it

"""Psyops""" innit. Or at least that's what they're trying to pass it off as

Fpbp

it started after the election meme Trump into the white house and the world finally took interest in the board. They think they can destroy it, but those who have been here for years know one truth above all others.... no one leaves, and eventually you will be red-pilled.

>everyone below this line is a psyops faggot

It's trolling, sarcasm, parodies, along with the shilling. You have to read in between the lines and use critical thinking. If you want a circlejerk go to reddit

Most of it is bait
You'd know this if you weren't such a summerfag.

Fuck off Dorothy you stupid cunt. I wish that tornado was real.

Must be the Kekistanis

Its the cycle of Sup Forums. Now that conservatives are in power Sup Forums will go liberal again

anonymous is a leftist establishment

soros gave us more money obviously

>Was redpilling basic bitch libshits and bernie bros part of the plan?
Yes, white America is here.

They are here forever.

No they're not. To start with 'anonymous' is not an establishment. But certainly the 'anonymous is gonna hack Donald Trump' type of things you hear are just larpers who have co-oped the name. Wow cool, you know what a DDoS attack is. That doesn't make you anonymous and that doesn't make you a real hacker.

it's because you touch yourself at night

Dude, try harder

That's stupid, left-wing ideologies are mainstream, they don't need safe spaces to express their opinions, they can do that on facebook, twitter etc.

There's a huge difference between political power and social power

Not enough gore threads. Honestly, that's what kept me off pol initially.

Uhh, dunno. Wasn't us, though.

/leftypol and reddit is telling it's people to maintain a sustained raid here to attempt to bluepill us, and to try and disrupt us. It's okay though, because they can never leave. They will slowly and surely swallow the redpill. They are digging their own grave by coming here.

they know theyre losing so they are trying anything they can to intervene

it isnt working

Shills friend. Attacked harder than ever nowadays, but with meme magic soon we will kill another 6 million jews, commies, and homos

Don't forget, next election comes the hoards of blue pills pretending to be redpilled / woke

The longer they stay, the longer they stay.

Jews I imagine

Might be that more and more places online are becoming insulated far-left communities and left of center people are tired of being called racist so they look elsewhere.
Or could be another (((academic))) paper being written that involves conversations with le alt-right

Pure coincidence..

>tfw the only place that allows an open discussion of ideas is an chinese cartoon image board

In filtration.

It's actually that Russia cut its Sup Forums budget (self-sustaining now, comrades), so the ratio of Russo-cucked Americans and $10 a day Russian shitposters to non is lower.

Sup Forums has gotten dilute. It's gotten soft. The repulsive, dark corner of the Internet used to have its own defense mechanism via its content. Nobody in their mind would have raided Sup Forums 10 years ago for fear of irreparable damage to their soul. Now we're not so edgy, and its easier for the shills to bear being here.

Why do right wingers love their safe spaces so much? I mean look at the_donald, biggest safe space on the internet. And now pol, god forbid a liberal posts an opinion on this forum. You people are snowflakes who can't stand seeing any opposing point of view. Is that because your faith in your beliefs is so low? Is it because you are so insecure that you think seeing an opposing view will somehow change your mind and make you more of a leftist? Well what is it?

its hilarious and only works to our advantage. if you look at their communism threads they literally get shit on the entire thread and post nothing to try and convert or convince anyone to their side - no memes, no humor no stats, nothing - lol its unbelievable

Trump's victory got their cuck panties in a bunch, they need to vent somewhere. The good thing is doing it here means they'll eventually get redpilled. We won't lose arguments to them because we actually are right.

Because my hat is a success

who cares, their own downfall

college started and professors across the country are assigning Sup Forums as homework, either simply sending students here or requiring them to post.

notice this one was today

I've been on pol for years. No red pill here. The red pill is literally nazi propaganda designed to turn young minds into literal nazis.

Daily reminder that your beliefs are based on fake statistics and facts images made by nazis posted on an annoymous message board.

Let them take red pills up the anus. Say the worst truths.

you're a literal retard

Same here I'm the worst Nazi now I want Lauren Southern to be Blacked hard..

Yeah. Because all of the posters there are real communists and not the right-wing larping as straw men. It's legit and they're idiots.

Fake yes indeed

They're being paid dumb dumb

Panic at totally lost momentum and lost control of their antifa pets who are now turning on them.

Riveting rebuttal, chap.

It's all fake news here

Shit man! I want to be a figurative retard...

Some redpilled people have been looking into their websites, forums, etc and they have noticed that Sup Forums is increasingly an object of their wrath. A few ours ago i saw a twit from an antifaG that said that Sup Forums is where the kids get radicalized and Daily Stormer is where the already radicalized go for news and laughter.

Sup Forums might be in danger, it's no joke.

Nothing is real

Trying to clear out evil.

All BS lies you right

HOLY CRAP THEY TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER?!

NO WAI BRO

The rising violence between the "alt-right" and antifa fags, the rise of coverage of said violence, and the mentions of Sup Forums in said coverage. Seriously, that faggot and his god damned compensating Challenger are the worst things to ever happen to this board

All made up propaganda to radicalisé young mind

At least we don't eat them ..

We don't abuse them ..

Nonsense. The "Wrath of the Merchant" against Sup Forums is inevitable because of Sup Forums success. Certain events might accelerate the "wrath-bringing" but the wrath is already a certainty anyways.

The Last Battle of the White Man is coming and there will be casualties like it or not.

And we don't genocide them since 1666AD

Lol she still has that dopey as kuru smile.

We're still edgy. The change is in the raiders.
They've convinced themselves that it's $CURRENT_YEAR! so they cannot get cut by the bleeding edge.
Look it as a bluepilled bonanza.
They'll get redpilled, cause Truth's mechanism is not "cutting", but permeating the mind.
They'll get redpilled eventually.

At this point, I've lost all patience waiting for people to uncuck themselves.

None of the relevant information is a secret anymore; to not be clued into it is to actively shy away from it.

Please post a liberal opinion. Be prepared to support it by facts and reality.
Nobody stops you from posting. If your post is liberal, controversial and well written, it will rise to the top.
Come, get closer, post...

we are hot shit and everyone is turning on them so they are trying to make us look bad but its failing. If they would give us a chance maybe they could finally find acceptance and love.

Wrong fags lurking

our presence has been increasing, up till recently it was just leftypol raiding us, now its antifa and more too.

Are people really that oblivious to trolling? It's not even that subtle.