ITS HAPPENING

>a black flag will fly over the dome

After making a video showing Muslim terrorists destroying a church and holy objects, an ISIS soldier held up a picture of Pope Francis and declared the group is going to strike at the Church itself as part of its war on Christianity. They promised an attack on the Vatican and an attempt at murdering Pope Francis himself according to a recent report

shoebat.com/2017/08/29/isis-releases-statement-to-all-catholics-we-are-going-to-take-over-the-vatican-and-slaughter-the-pope-for-allah/

GET READY ANONS, THE PROPHECY IS UNRAVELLING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
catholic.com/tract/origins-of-peter-as-pope
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fug

I seem to recall the pope said refugees should come before security

So whats the problem

WTF, I love ISIS now...

do it we hate the current pope

Il don't see the link with christianity when we see how this pope is...

september 11 it will happen, screencap this

The West needs to admit ISIS members, on temporary work visas, to do the vitally, vitally necessary work white people won't do.

Maybe, once they've killed the pope, he'll come back to life as the anti-christ and proclaim Islam to be the truth and himself to be the Mahdi.

>mudshits chimp out and kill the pope
>no one cares because the pope is a piece of shit
I support this

honestly with how much of a fucking enormous cuck the current Pope is i wouldn't care too much

I was raised a Catholic, from an incredibly long line of them too but it has no spine for want of a better word

It's flip flopping on nearly every major issue to keep up to date with CURRENT YEAR and if it has gone from rules and teachings to 'suggestions' i don't really see the intrinsic value in it

Honestly i've moved away from such a strict theology - i think earlier civilizations had it right by sticking to using religion to reinforce positive principles like Strength, Wisdom etc.

well this pope sucks. Maybe we get a better one.

FUCKING KEK

>kill the pope
I'm unironically fine with this.
That cuck had it cooming and deserves it.
And it might redpill some christcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

LAST POPE!

FUCKING DEUS VULT WHEN. WE NEED A RIGHT WING POPE TO CALL ANOTHER CRUSADE WHAT THE FUCK. DID THE VATICAN II DECISION STOP US FROM EVER HAVING ANOTHER CRUSADE?!?!?

"You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it" (Matt. 16:18)

catholic.com/tract/origins-of-peter-as-pope

If they do this I would unironically head abroad to fight them.

Even if the pope is a total cuck, seiging the fucking Vatican is a one way ticket to a new crusade.

the church doesn't represent the interests of god or god fearing people anyway
are ISIS /ourguys/?

>Slaughter the (((Pope)))

If I was a complete retardI would never have seen anything like this being memed.

That would actually be a good thing; the anti-white pope dies and Christians everywhere would hate Muslims.

>Literal Jew

Please go away.

THIS is the pope and as long as he's not given an ISIS haircut I dont give a fuck

The Vatican is crawling with faggots that fuck all over the goddamn building even inside St.Peter's

There is no Pope in the Bible you illiterate fuck.

>the belly of the dragon will drip water

As long as ISIS takes out the rest of the of pedo faggot Catholic leadership they are free to do whatever they want with the Pope.

What is supposed to happen at the end of the prophecy?

I hope they do fuck the pope
T. Protestant

If they kill the Pope they do not understand the major chimpout the Catholics will do to muslims

Friedman is such a kike. I don't give a damn if Iran can threaten Israel just a little bit more than they already do, or if Russia gets to expand it's port. They know to abide by the rules. ISIS doesn't.

>the prophecy is unravelling
you said that last time how long is this fucking thing man what ever prophecy entity things wants to kill us its takeing its sweet time

I wish a nigga would but ISIS are pussies and they won't do shit.

>muslims kill current rainbow pope
>catholics around the world chimp out
>new pope is some ultra hardline catholic from eastern europe
>he declares europe-wide reconquista and crusade against the sarazene

pls do it shitskins, can't wait to see milions of catholic favela dwellers from south amerika raiding the ME

This. Nothing to fear from peaceful refugees you Catholic cucks

He clearly quoted right where Peter was given the authority as Pope. The keys to the kingdom are pretty explicit. There's no other way to interpret the Bible than the Catholic way tbqhwyfam

we keep waiting for this chimpout nazi bro but it's pretty clear it's never going to happen. hundreds have died this year along from "refugee" aka murder by muslims, absolutely fuck all has been done, more flood in, countries going to shit around the world as a result. Would this really be "it" so far as doing what needs to be done?

sure after you retake mosul

That's a chink. t. Chang

Good the Pope is a tremendous faggot anyway. Get rid of him and trigger a real Holy War.

Charge your fucking phone

I wouldn't even be mad. Homosexual appeasing islam appeasing pope that goes against page after page of scripture and makes a mockery of the church.

Cant wait to get my italian citzenship and move to Rome so I can kill some muds when they try something.

There are a few militant Christian groups out there. I won't dox them but I'll tell you they are out there.

this so much. it'd be great if isis actually kill that faggot communist and wreck the church. christcucks want you to race mix and throw the white race into the sewer to virtue signal. islam btfo roastie whores and allows men to have 5 wives. it also cuts the hand off little nigger/spic thieves too

honestly, europe is getting a better deal than america cause islam is better than spics

What is your point?

Indeed. This current jackass is the last pope according to prophecy it all lines up.

isis please don't take down the catholic church
pleaseeeee

Pope appears nowhere in the Bible, you are reaching, and more importantly there is nothing relating to what happens to his position after he dies, I.E, does someone else become " the rock"

If catholics believe the pope is infallible how can you hate him?

THE DAY HATH COME

This is actually the one time I'm rooting for these goatfucking faggots

they better get to work then, the muslim thing might be fixable the BEANER problem here though I think is beyond salvaging. I've seen my city become a fucking brown town in just a decade, it's disgusting, and of course as a result the city is slowly going to shit.

The pope won't mind and that's a good thing. He loves licking mudslime feet.

Inb4 religion of _____

>a rock will stand on seven hills

Maybe if they do we'll get a crusade.

Do it.

i knew one of you guys would say this, i love you guys

Lol, the modern Church? The bourgeois housewives will light some candles, cry, and proclaim that Christians answer hate with love, and that we must all continue pray for peace and dialog. Non homosexual pedophile males will quickly go back to not giving a fuck about anything but niggerball.

christcucks will suck the toes of refugee who will later kill their daughter to virtue signal. you aren't gonna do shit faggot. christcucks only excel at getting the weakest trash in society together to passive aggressively attack others and try to enforce your shitty morality for your own benefits.

islam is the warrior creed while chriscuck is the soft pussy one

>ISIS wants to murder communist pope
wtf i love Islam now

This is what happens when you put an Argentinian in charge of something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs

body, mind, and soul i'm ready

Incorrect.
The old testament passage about the keys being handed to the royal steward of the temple is shown when the keys are being passed down to someone else. Jesus gave those keys to Peter then in John 20 tells Peter three times to watch over the other Christians and be their leader. Another passage showing papal authority is when everyone was bickering Peter silenced them and when he talked everyone listened and did as he said.
There is Apostolic Succession which is also clearly outlined when they "lay hands" on each other. Mattias and Paul both became Apostles, again showing clear Apostolic Succession.

Haven't read the whole thread so maybe it was mentioned, but there is a prophecy of the last pope walking over bloody streets of his dead followers.

If you're a Protestant, you're a fucking idiot. The bible says nothing about a book for every fucking idiot to read to determine what is and isn't Christian. And that book didn't fall from the fucking sky, it was chosen and assembled by the Church (centuries after Christ by the way). How do you know they chose correctly? Where is this whole process written about in the bible?

I for one support them in this endeavor, PRAISE JESUS (in a non Catholic way).

Down with Pope!

I'd be more worried if he survived the attempt.
>And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast (Rev 13:3)

>...you illiterate fuck...

-->origins

May God Have Mercy On Your Soul

>ISIS accidentally cancels the apocalypse by killing the false Pope
>Simultaneously starts the new Crusades
How can this timeline keep getting better every day?

The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man

Whore of babylon etc.

Papal infallibility is a very specific thing, and only applies when the Pope is speaking "ex cathedra", which is another very specific thing. As far as I know, papal infallibility has only been used once: to settle debate around the Assumption of Mary.

The Pope can be wrong and his word is up for debate in any other situation. The idea is basically just that, "ex cathedra" God wouldn't let him to be wrong.

If pope Francis calls a crusade, I'm volunteering as a doctor easily.

Deus Caritas Est

w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est.html

Fuck the pope, he will get what he deserves. Commie faggot!

>Francis
>Calling a crusade
>A literal refugee foot scrubber
>Calling a crusade
You are funny you know that?

Good. Fuck the Vatican. Fuck the (((Pope))). The Church exists in the hearts of the followers of Jesus Christ. Everything else is corrupt.

wtf I love ISIS now

I will be glad when it happens. This pope is a fucking cuck.

I wanna be a paladin or a mage

>>After making a video showing Muslim terrorists destroying a church and holy objects, an ISIS soldier held up a picture of Pope Francis and declared the group is going to strike at the Church itself as part of its war on Christianity. They promised an attack on the Vatican and an attempt at murdering Pope Francis himself according to a recent report

My prayers are with them.

You are going to have a lot of trouble explaining the existence of the Church councils, if there was already an infallible leader to be followed from day 1.

DARE I SAY... /OURGUYS/

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Seeing as Pope Francis is a globalist elite pedophile scumbag it wouldnt be the worst thing that could happen.

As an ultra-orthodox Lutheran, I cannot but smile. This is God sending punishment over the the Whore of Babylon (Roman Church) and the pope AKA the Antichrist.

Sounds like a challenge to me

Pope Francis is like a fake Pope right? I mean he's like a politician but in a Pope's robe?

Things Papist cucks make up to deal with the lack of logic or historical evidence for papism.

he's not the actual pope

Underrated post.

I may be a filthy pegan but I would gladly slay Muslim invaders alongside you Catholic types.

I kinda hope they kill the pope because 1 we get a new pope and 2 we get a crusade.