HE FUCKING STABBED HIMSELF

denver.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/stabbing-joshua-witt-neo-nazi-steak-shake/

Why do you Nazis love to talk about false flags when you fucking do it yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i love communism now

No proof he stabbed himself. Suck a cock, nigger.

That doesn't prove anything. If I go to Autozone and buy a car battery and then get hit by a drunk driver who flees the scene when I walk out, it doesn't mean I made the whole thing up and ran myself over.

>He bought a knife. Scum of the earth!
This isn't the UK.

I mean, he also admitted that he stabbed himself....

Nobody stabs themselves you simple minded monkey. I cannot fathom what it's like to go through life stupid, ugly, and hated by all who lay eyes on you.

Source?

>(((admitted)))

Just like how the Nazis (((admitted))) the Holocaustâ„¢. The plot thickens...

Make a claim, post a source, nigger.

When police re-interviewed Witt, he admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store. He also admitted making up the story about being attacked.

Literally in the story

>you nazis

If thats the case then post the link.

i dont even know anything about this situation but i can already assume
>going to someplace violent
>buy something for self defense beforehand
>fears come true and he was attacked
>wtf he premeditated????

>that t shirt
That's enough reason to justify a stabbing.

>we are the SJW's now

Are you dumb

that look photoshopped

No he claimed he was stabbed for "looking like" a Nazi but in truth the idiot stabbed himself then made the whole thing up

Well it would be impossible to run yourself over, but very possible to stab yourself. People hardly ever buy knives, and most people are never stabbed, so it's very likely the two are related.

what's the story in the pic?

Ok thanks. This has convinced me that Antifa are the good guys and ill join them and literally rape and kill all drump supporters. HAIL STALIN!!!!!

This guy gets it.

oh damn hes a retard
rofl

The only person Antifa stabbed happened to buy a knife for self defence just minutes before?

nah he faked it
hes some hoser goofball

He's not a Nazi though?

>buying a knife means you stab yourself
ok

Everything they do is projection. False flags, stealing memes from the left, accusing the left of pedophilia, lying, voter fraud, literally EVERYTHING THEY say and do is PROJECTION.

Oops

The right-wing in the US is made up of pussies and manbitches I swear

>play's 4d chess
>ends up stabbing himself

If this is the the same story I'm thinking of from a month or so ago I knew this absolute retard did it himself.

Kek he barely gave himself a papercut. Is this what we should expect for the next 4-8 years?

Literal retards fighting in the street and if they dont get their desired outcome they just play make believe so their favorite media group will pick it up?

Couple niggers decided to rob a store. Store owner wasn't having any of it so he blew the two fuckers away.

Really not much to it.

take your pick

unlike the communist insect we are individuals and nobody gives a shit about this guy.

best pic I've seen all week

>wtf i love communism now
Have to agree. It's looking like a pretty clear pattern that all white separatists and neonazis are completely retarded autists. What cause is now the best to join? Maybe I'll try antifa for a while, since they have the most attractive women, it seems.

hey why don't they do this to all of the muslims who false flag?

Enabling scum so lazy they won't google for themselves

can someone fine his FB i sell a flase flag

bet we would fine some feel the burn fuck trump post

but w-w-w-what about those other s-subhumans?

accept that the alt-right has a lot of retarded motherfuckers in it, just like the left

Have fun user

Mmmmm ... a passable trap. Wouldn't say no.
Also there's this, which I have to say tempts me more than anything.

>There's no proof he stabbed himself
>The multiple links detailing exactly how he was filmed buying the very knife he was stabbed with, how no person was seen fleeing the scene as he initially claimed, how he admitted to fabricating the whole story, and how he is now being charged with false reporting do not exist if I ignore them hard enough

Is this what you call redpillfully ignorant? Kek

lmao

So no different from Muslims claiming they were attacked and assaulted and had their burquas torn off by trump supporters when trump won the election. Gotcha.

I have to say that I fucking love her butthole. Would lick for indefinite periods of time. More pics?

>People hardly ever buy knives

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek
you do know we can spot you a mile away right?

Put your anarcharist flag back on fight me you pussy

>So no different from Muslims claiming they were attacked and assaulted and had their burquas torn off by trump supporters when trump won the election. Gotcha
>[Red Herring Intensifies]

Whenever people who disagree with your politics do a stupid thing: "LOOK, THIS TYPIFIES ALL OF YOU!"

Whenever people who agree with your politics do a stupid thing: "b-b-b-but once they did a dumb thing too!"

Stop deflecting so obviously, it's gross. Just own it. I know that's hard to do because you fwded this story 500 times on facebook, but own it.

>Put your anarcharist flag back on fight me you pussy
OK. I'm armed and ready. I think you're outgunned, user. No male can resist the lure of true pussy power.

He deserves stabbed for real..
Like so many others on the right over the last year and a half.

You have nothing

I hereby destroy you with this. You have no tits to compete with these.

>orange tip