Glenn Beck just made/pol/ his eternal BITCH

Glenn Beck just made/pol/ his eternal BITCH.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdglvmxB7GU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g?t=8m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't watch lol

Then you've been played.

All the "alt-right" leaders are controlled opposition look into them, all retarded CIAniggers. Especially Spencer and that one bald idiot.

Glenn who....

This stupid bitch self destructed long long ago....

sage

> Glenn Beck

I remember when this guy was considered "far right."

God almighty he is a cuck.

Drumph is bound to be impeached now, tick tock Frumflings

the "alt-right" is made up
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is satire
>Sup Forums is a board of peace

So sick of this argument. Spencer is definitely not CIA. Duke is not CIA. You're CIA faggot.

what a cuck

The alt-right was a term used by Hillary to describe her opposition, they then turn and make it a far right political movement which it never was before that. Pretty clever move if everyone is retarded like you seem to be. No1 had heard of Richard Spencer before this and next thing you know he is being talked about on all MSM, very common tactic when you have an inside agent. Raise his profile and then discredit him. Please fuck off and never come back you r/t_d faggot.

I never said Duke was cia you inbred.

What made him turn to Hillary? That was very strange

The term existed for years before hillary ever said it.

Standard cuckservative move. He was being handled by the neocons even back when he was putting out good starter material. Probably also got orders from the Mormons.

>Glenn Beck
What is this 2007?

Alt-Right is an umbrella term that covers all of us that aren't neo-con boomers or Steven Crowder level cucks. The media is definitely trying to throw us all into the Nazi camp (which some of us are in let's be honest). Yes, they do this by promoting certain figures, building up dirt on them, and then bringing them down (Milo) but to claim Spencer is some secret police actor is just lunacy.

It was unknown an completely irrelevant before Hillary talked about it.
youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g?t=8m24s
Here is a video about charlottesville being a false flag and Chris Cantwell being a plant

BECK IS AN ISRAEL FIRSTER

That should tell you all you need to fuckin know.
THE USA FIRST.

trust not a man that holds another mans nation above his own.

Fuckin cheetos face boy

You Alex Jones heads need to fuckin chill. Yeah, that guy was one of us, he was young and a hoard of niggers attacked his car, he freaked out and tried plowing through the crowd.

Chris Cantwell is not a FUCKING PLANT!!! He's just an egomaniacal shock jock VICE knew they could get to say provocative shit and edit it to make him look crazy.

I'll never get those 8 minutes back.

He'd also been on drugs indicating a tendency toward mental illness and the military found him unfit and kicked him out. I'd be happy to believe that particular case was one of a loser who lost it.

>listening or watching anything this cuck produces
Faggot

This

Beck's a moron anyway. Trump's actually more moderate on many positions than Castle from the Constitution Party who Beck did endorse.

If the history of the American Alt-Right doesn't start with William F. Buckley's purges, its questionable or at least not particularly comprehensive.

his chalk boards literally never make any sense. Why are the lines connected?

ew what an atrocious suite jacket

>Glenn "Good Goy" Beck
>providing an honest history of the right wing in america

Glenn Beck has always been one of those shit heads who says stuff to do as much damage as possible for money. Fontunately nobody really takes him seriously anymore.

I don't feel like watching this has-been, gesalt plz.

wholly shit he's suck a fucking hack.
>w-what?! they care about traditions and heritage!?!?!? sounds like russians after the soviet state fell omg omg omg omg don't need to look into this any further, new topic!

Dugin is behind the alt-right. Nationalism is a russian conspiracy.

fo real. this guy is such a pseudo intellectual its giving me an aneurysm

Couldn't watch past the whole nazi's buying groceries part. I am literally shaking Sup Forums. We need to help infidel clothing billboard girl and more importantly, Glenn blacked, he rolled his face in a bowl of cheerios for us...FOR US!

>mfw I was 100% pozzed around the time Beck was popular and thought he was this insane evil conservative
>now in 2017 I realise he's just another cuck

What have you people done to me

Let's play a game.
Whoever can get past the first minute of this clip without killing themselves is a winner! He lost me after 1 minute.

is Glenn Beck where these Dugin threads have been coming from?

Beck surrounds himself with ""ex-""CIA, everytime there's some rational explanation, Beck veers off into some wacky conspiracy that always seems to benefit Israel and the deep state neo-cohens.

>is Glenn Beck where these Dugin threads have been coming from?
Yes.

That was lame as shit. so what. id rather Russian chaos than sharia law. pffft.

Cant both "sides" conspiracies be correct?

russia is funding nationalist groups to destroy the EU and cause civil war in america

both of these are fine by me. just expect russia to scoop up ukraine and the baltics in the chaos.

That is a name I have not heard in a long time.

I thought this twat died..

Fuck where is my "It's an old meme but it checks out" Sup Forums is not the same anymore.

didn't even watch, but I bet he's on the same team as "alt-right" shills he's attacking

Why does Glenn have to use a chalkboard for everything? Does he have autism?

>listening to an alcoholic Mormon crybaby.