AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

SEPTEMBER BEGINS THIS WEEK!!!

24 DAYS UNTIL THE GREATEST HAPPENING THIS WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7BU3SmyZC8
youtube.com/watch?v=pqNu-I-3m-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H1AmgcZQlUw
youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw
youtube.com/watch?v=bpYC8Jwosl4
youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY
youtube.com/watch?v=KQogO6t7Oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=lMwF2-Zx06U
youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ter0p_iyIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=iC_W273I2CU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing is gonna happen, stupid leaf

thats what you said last time

What happening do we have scheduled for this month? I have just been buried in paperwork at the Sup Forums offices and I did not get the memo.

Can I get a quick rundown?

THE REVELATION 12 SIGN IN THE HEAVENS THAT WILL KICKSTART THE GREAT TRIBULATION AND ARMAGEDDON!!!!!

jesus is a star who is going to get birthed from the constellations while a scary demon face comes closer to earth so jesus is coming back to restore all that is holy to earth god bless amen

Don't pay attention to those retarded larpers from /x/. February 29th, 2018 is what you're looking for. Screencap this post

>there are people on this board who genuinely believe the "predictions" and cold readings from larpers
fucking mckill yourselves

Pre or post-trib rapture, dudes?

I really wish I could believe, but unless I get some truly amazing digits, I won't. :/

>There are literally people on this board with eyes that can't see and ears who can't hear
typical leaf

Let me try again because I see that a mega roll is coming up

next on LEAFWARZ, stay tuned

Day of the rake

Just like the eclipse, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Leaf-on-leaf bantz.

nice job queer go suck off your dog

Plz be my ai gf

IT BEGINS

Day of the rake!

Uh oh, Audumb is abbroaching!

XDDDDdD

Take a IUik at my ID goys, it's happening.

WAT ???

>Good, Pong, you will receive your check in the mail within 2-4 business days. This will disorient them long enough for us to regroup.

Thread has been derailed.

Reminder that this is the 3rd year in a row that the same exact date, September 23rd, has been meme’d as a doom date.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7BU3SmyZC8

youtube.com/watch?v=pqNu-I-3m-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=H1AmgcZQlUw

youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw

youtube.com/watch?v=bpYC8Jwosl4

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY

youtube.com/watch?v=KQogO6t7Oy8

youtube.com/watch?v=lMwF2-Zx06U

youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8

Shut up leaf

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ter0p_iyIxk

Let the Septemberfest begin! Seriously though anyone else feel like September is the best month ever. It's the best vibes of the whole year. The start of the school year seems like it was put on September to ruin the great vibes that September brings.

FUCK. REVELATIONS.

>leaf
>countdown thread
The combined non-happening cancels out...there will indeed be a massive happening

On the 23rd the child is out and it's already too late. The birth pains will start soon.

THE ETERNAL LEAF HAS SPOKEN

kek sure works in mysterious ways alright.

Well then!

dem weebs dey don sayin there come happening when dey month September come close to don end. We say many time before dey don tell us come a happening and many many time dey don be wrong. We say no dey dem pretend computer man, we say summer don come and passed, dey innocent dey never last. Wake me up when september ends.

Holy fuckinv shit. Holy fucking ssshitttttttt!!!!!!!! !!! Heow did you eve n dothat.

>keks in pidgin

Someone screencap this shit?

There will be early snow in the midwest. Goods normally available will not be available this winter to most of the eastern United States. There will be protests over a song played on radio, which will ultimately lead to it's being banned on radio and other media. The song is pirated and shared among dissenters and becomes an anthem of the opposition. Large numbers of "refugees" begin making their way into Canada and are provided housing by hotels and motels mandated by the government. Refugees demand better internet and other amenities. There will be another news personality controversy that will be cycled throughout September. Media coverage of President Trump begins to change and is actually far less critical of the administration, except for the economy. Jobs numbers for month of September takes a huge dive, which isn't shown until October-November. Stock market drops 10-15%. Much of corn crops in midwest has mysterious disease that destroys almost half of crop just before harvest.

I'm ready!!

Not sure what I think of this

How do you know they aren't all larping?

>scary demon

FREE

nuts how its been all this time and still we have no sort of explanation for what we are looking at there

But we do. It's the Dragon!

You faggots literally say this every year, been here since /new/ stfu faggot.

Then when it happens you've had plenty of time to prepare, right? You can't say you weren't warned!

Nothing is going to happen. If a major happening does come about from it I'll eat a dog turd.

im just going to chill like i always do

Larping thread. Sage

>24 DAYS UNTIL THE GREATEST HAPPENING THIS WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!!!!!
>nothing is gonna happen, stupid leaf
Beginning of the end to evil America. Yes!

Maybe this will help them see.

RED ALERT
E
D

ALERT!

The Woman and the Dragon
12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

FREE SHIT FOR YOU GOYIM
BUT ONLY IF YOU SELL US YOUR SOUL
AND CONSUME THE FLESH AND BLOOD
OF OUR KING, YESHUA

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

No man knows but the Father. None of you niggas is God. Stop acting like you know more than the Most High.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI

Dispensationalism is a cancer to modern Protestantism. It's not heresy but it's very strong heterodoxy.

picking a date where nothing happens is my favorite Sup Forums meme.

Nibiru confirmed

Body harvest 64 remake in HD.

Bollocks

Explain

mega bantz

I can't believe it has been almost a year since Hillary was flung into to that van like a limp piece of meat.

Nothing will happen as usual around here . Now suck my ginger cock u skunk-nigger

Well then, it's over.

Gays BTFO

i've waited for this

DotR when

24 days until the annual happening disappointment

>Sep 24 spooky space demon smile thing
>DAK
>Shamitah market collapse
>2014
WW3 with Russia over Ukraine and Crimea

why tho?

Nothing will happen. As always. The real fight and war is on your doorstep already.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>ears who can't hear
just fucking nuke us

What did leaf mean by this?

I think this "prophecy" is a bunch of bullshit, but I hope it happens just so that I can die. I hate everything.

>It's the Dragon!

It's just a fucking smiley face.

Thank you leaf

>No man knows but the Father
What do you think Revelations was? It was the Father revealing stuff. And that quote was present tense, not future tense.

who would've guessed that the day of the rake would be the leaf civil war

this right here. i just hope it happens too quick for me to really care. also these digits confirm quick death happening. thanks thoth!

It's the back up plan when nothing happens this month

(checked)
>typical leaf

Why did you have to remind me about those asshole
I-if nothing happens this year I'll renounce kek and stop being a LARPing faggot, I swear

Checked

I've literally been here for 3 consecutive yearly larp end of time and universe threads set to take place around September or October whatever (always the later months because people get cyclically bored as autist's want to do, hamster wheel of life etc.)

Nothing has ever happened, and believe me I want it to take place, but it is quite clear the powers that be are happy with all the turmoil taking place ATM. Why would they want to give any of us the chance of galvanizing people to our message with a huge happening. People who give into happening threads are like people who need to believe in the idea of giving away 12 dollars a week to maybe one day make 12 million. It's just a satiated thrill to sit in waiting of that said promise. You're all wasting time. Time you'll need eventually and when that realization hits you, itll be your own person little happening. The happening that comes with being red-pilled to the point of black pilling whilst also being to soft and spoilt to rough it out as a vagrant or homeless person. You'll need something from the society you so wish to see go up in smoke, You'll want the security of the cage the various dickless races of the world have weaved. You will delight in the fruits offered by the devil himself. You will come to know the happening. The happening doesn't 'happen' per say, because the happening is already in motion. You were along for the ride of this decent long before you're parents were little more than ovulating eggs.

God speed and try to remember where you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=iC_W273I2CU
jump to 1m07s