Abortion

What are your views on abortion and why? If you could change the rules what would they be?

My thoughts are abortion should be legal during the first 4 months or once the baby has developed to a certain stage of pregnancy and should be considered baby killing if it is done after 6 months or after a certain stage of development, miscarriage is fine

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abortion is murder, if you have an abortion I think you should be whipped and charged with murder and the doctor who did it should be hanged.

Abortion is murder. The doctors and the whores who got the abortion should be tried for murder.

Abortion kills more niggers than adolf hitler could dream of

Without abortion, the US would be 40% black today

Don't give a shit. Not my body, not my baby and not my problem. Even if was my kid I wouldn't want to burden myself and the mother with something we never wanted.

That's not abortion, we do the same thing here with our seals their population got too big and they eat our fish so we kill them

The bible says be fruitful and multiply it's your God given duty to make a child

I think we should make it legal for the authorities to kill anyone who has an abortion or anyone who helps the process along.

We'll just call it a late stage abortion when they get strung up from the street lights.

Would you like to have been aborted during the first 4 months of your mother's pregnancy?

>christians support this

They should be whipped in public
10 lashes for each month the child was alive before it got murdered
And then hanged

If you had a 40% nonwhite country you'd support abortion too polski

No we don't the bible warns about this, it says if you walk contrary to God the beast of the field will grow in number, he will make your high ways desolate, he has violence in his hands and he will still your children.
What has happened since 1950? Europe became liberal and walked contrary to God and now look what happened! The beast of the field grew in number! It's NOT a coincidence

Every single country is 100% white
Would you count a wolf as part of the population? No there's no logic in counting a nigger in a census for humans

abortion is murder but it should be legal for the same reason drugs should be legal people are gonna do it anyway so i would have it done in a safe and lawful way if that makes any sense

abortion is wro---

Abortion is soft eugenics.

If you don't support it you shouldn't be here.

Drugs shouldn't be legal either
All these drug addicts deserve jail

I don't think Hitler particularly cared about blacks considering he lived in a non-black country

Germany is 1/3 black

OP what happened to the last thread? Why delete it?

You have a preggo fetish and had an abortion.

legal up until birth

Abortion should not only be allowed by be encouraged, there are too many people in this Rock, we should kill the already alive and kill the babies

Abortions for Christians conservatives and no abortions for liberals.

Niggers aren't human desu

Murder, and even though the fetus didn't have a choice in the matter the only time I'd begrudingly give them what they want is in the case of rape or a major known birth defect.

Push for parents to actually do their job if you don't want the schools to teach sex ed and educate your children and teach responsible sex, and cut any and all benifits for single mothers so there will stop being women who actively CHOOSE to get pregnant simply to be on the governments dime (poor neighborhoods (aka black neighborhoods)).

There's maybe 2 billion humans on earth

Don't see whats the problem with eating an apple and whipping out the multiplication tables???

8*

Any mother that wants to kill her child shouldn't be a mother. Therefore abortion should be legal and accessible as part of a voluntary eugenics program.

>but the baby dies
the parent is garbage, let the baby die.

Rare based post by a Leaf.
Day of the rake delayed, for now.

>Murder

at what point does it become murder? it's an arbitrary cutoff any way you look at it, but up until birth makes the most sense.

That's impossible there's 480 million people living outside Europe and 740 million "people" in Europe (the number is lower because they count niggers and orientals in this but it's hard to find an exact number) it's nowhere near 8 billion

I almost was, I was almost diagnosed with down syndrome and if the doctor did say i had it i would be dead now

If I was ded I would be ded and you wouldn't even know I might have existed. I was born because both of my parents wanted me.

Abortion should be allowed, but with the following rules:
>Not funded by taxpayer dollars
>Both parents must consent (unless father is deceased, convicted, or proven a deadbeat)

absolutely

It is defiantly killing, we just allow it because it benefits society by not burdening irresponsible parents and the government with welfare leeches.

Killing is part of life, learn when to kill.

Should be mandatory for poors and people with low IQ and other undesirables.

Morally reprehensible but sadly necessary to keep the population of undesirables down.

I struggle with the abortion issue. It doesn't seem right to justify murder, but I don't see a better solution.

you didn't answer my question.

Or father raped the mother

I don't give a shit about abortion but I like to go against it just to make whores angry.

I'm making the distinction that Murder would be illegal. If murder just means killing another human in cold blood abortion is murder. Because the baby is alive and you kill it.

My philosophy is that I don't really care if parents murder their young children, because Darwinism. If parents kill their children, their genes won't get passed on and whatever behaviors tend to abortion will become more rare.

right, but is it murder to take the morning after pill?

I agree with this fella BUT i don't think the bitch should decide

Abortion should be legal, also it should be legal to use meat of aborted fetuses to make hot-dogs

>meat of aborted fetuses to make hot-dogs

they'd probably taste better.

More liberals should have them..

I think of it the same way I do about suicide. If you're fucked up enough to think it's a good idea, maybe you should just do it.

Abortion is self defense.

I like this.

It is murder and violates the NAP.

>crying because a few nigger fetuses are getting aborted

bawwwwwwwwww im a moralfag bawwwwwww i love niggers bawwwwwwwwwww

Literally you. Stop being such moralfags over nigger babies

>Encourage White motherhood
>Let niggers be niggers
>Thank God for Planned Parenhood in the hood

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw