GET READY FOR OCCUPY WALL STREET 2.0, Sup Forums!

>NEW YORK — One week after Charlottesville, “the Resistance” is planning its next move. Members of a group calling itself “Refuse Fascism” met in five cities around the country on Saturday with the intent to plan and organize nationwide demonstrations later this year. Their goal, according to Eva Sahana, a 22 year-old organizer, is simply to “drive out the Trump and Pence fascist regime.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
youtu.be/rt_QU1igFbg
youtube.com/watch?v=luusm0mGkMg
youtu.be/LTLLxQ-3m8Q
drrichswier.com/2017/08/14/videos-and-photos-resist-a-fascist-america-fascist-protesters-in-new-york-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL PLS HAPPEN!

everybody needs to be reminded how retarded the left is with their opression stack or whatever

the left is amazing at scoring own-goals. just sit back and let them look stupid.

Fuck off, I'm not going to add random black people to my will.

>5 cities
So... SF, NY, LA, Chicago, seattle?

Go for it. Shut it down. Shit burn them down plz.

Think of the real life trolling that could happen! Normies will also get very angry with these people too. Win/win for us.

OWS was a self-sabotaging nothingburger where you could at least point so some good parts like the alleged anti-shyster point and the general regard for peaceful protest.

I doubt this will be comparable.

>Occupy Wall Street
>left wing

Occupy Wall Street as far as i am concerned was a bipartisan hatred for the banks after the whole 2008 disaster. But then again the left wing media covered it as "a fight against those capitalists!!" and then it became a left wing movement which then broke in half and had no relevancy. Even the Tea Party as stupid as that was as well could elect members in. Occupy Wall Street could not get a single one in.

So yes basically they are not relevant and their tactics did nothing. Its just a bunch of "DERR HURR WE HATE TRUMP WAHHH".

The only way this would work is to have Antifa come in. But even that would be difficult.

Unless their goal was to destroy the bathrooms of every Starbucks within walking distance of Wall & Broad, occupy wall street was a total failure.

>OCCUPY WALL STREET 2.0

will there be jazz hands and tom morello from the band called 'shill for the machine'?

This'll turn more people to liking Trump since it'll just be violent, crime-spawning camps full of smelly commies and niggers. Also obviously they're going to be attacking FUCKING WHITE MALES on sight for being nazis in the same way the Globalist's Useful Idiots preached Progressive Stacks to drive white guys out of #Occupy the first time--knowing those white guys were the core of the movement and the only ones who even knew what Occupy was supposed to be about (demanding criminal investigation and prosecution of the banking elite and their crony career politicians who fucked the economy.)

It's just a fashion statement. 90% of these fucks didn't vote. They just want to look like cool revolutionaries. Plus, they're bored because, being humanities majors, they have no real purpose in life (they have low IQs too). Let them have their fun. They're turning the country against the left.

>Trump and Pence fascist regime

Oh for fucks sake. I don't even like Trump or his entourage of idiots but he is not a fucking fascists. I might have voted for him if he was. He is just a businessman who is looking to line his own pockets. If he did anything wrong the investigation will find it and deal with it. Until then why don't you fucking relax you god damn snowflakes

>occupy trump

You know that this Is a front for the communist party right!

This is the most lazy attempt at political insurrection I've ever seen, these faggots have absolutely no subtlety.

Do these dumb fucks not know what facism means

How the fuck is this generation so god damned stupid

This!!!
Also we need anons to go to Hillary's book signings and troll her.
Get her to sign funny books like a copy of Winners aren't Losers

Good.
When they say "drive out the fascist regime" they mean us white folk. All of us that so much as voted for Trump.

THERE WERE THREADS MADE ON HERE DURING CHARLOTTESVILLE ABOUT ORGANIZING OWT 2.0

CHECK 4PLEB

FALSE FLAG

oh boy i can't wait for another hashtag they forget about in one month

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
required viewing

>veterans of occupy wall street
already started working for the false flag "alt right"

Fucking finally

>Occupy Wall Street as far as i am concerned was a bipartisan hatred for the banks after the whole 2008 disaster
no conservative could possibly look at OWS and think it was a good idea. they had no message, no solutions, no plan. conservative grassroots movements look like the tea party.

What is the progressive stack?

>Eva Sahana, a 22 year old organizer..."

not if we plan counter protests.

Isnt this the thing being run by Bill Ayers in November thats supposed to be full-retard-violent and unrelenting until Trump is gone? In other words, color revolution, Soros-style?

Let minority and female (or mayonnaise) speakers have priority over white (and occasionally asian) males.

>we be the whiny noise 0.000000000001%
>WE DECIDE WHO RUNS STUFF FACISTS NAZIS
kek let them do it, people are going to be so fucking fed up off these braindead zombies

Refuse Fascism is being headed by Bill Ayers.

Bill Ayers
>founded and lead the Weather Underground
>participated in the bombing of NYCPD headquarters
>participated in the bombing of the United States Capitol Building
>participated in the bombing of the Pentagon

Weather Underground did the following besides the above:
>planned to arm the Black Panthers and try to get them to fight the cops/government
>planned to rob a bank
>robbed a national guard armory and killed a responding police officer
>bombed the Haymarket police statue twice
>planned and carried out a multi day riot called the "Days of Rage"
>sniper attack on Cambridge police station
>bombed police cars in Chicago
>bombed an ROTC building
>bombed the San Francisco police department killing one, injuring several
>molotov'd the house of a judge
>bombed the national guard building in Washington DC
>bombed the San Francisco hall of justice (bomb failed to explode)
>bombed the Bank of America in New York
>bombed the US Army base in San Francisco
>bombed the Bank of America HQ
>broke Timothy Leary out of jail
>bombed Marin county courthouse
>bombed queens traffic court
>bombed a long island courthouse
>bombed the Harvard Center for International Affairs
>attempted to bomb the First National City Bank in NY
>threw a firebomb at the Royal National Bank in NYC
>bombed the office of california prisons
>bombed the NY department of corrections
>bombed Bundy's office at MIT
>bombed the 103rd police precinct in NY
>bombed the ITT headquarters in NY
>bombed the US Department of health, education and welfare
>bombed the california attorney general's office
>bombed Gulf Oil's pittsburgh hq
>bombed the Anaconda Corporation
>bombed the state department
>bombed department of defense in Oakland
>bombed a puerto rican bank in NY
>bombed the Kennecott corporation

Functionally the organization disbands in 1977 but after 1977 several members end up getting arrested for things like robbing a Brinks armored car and killing 2 cops.

Great interview:
youtu.be/rt_QU1igFbg

So I've got until November 4th to be ready for shit to go down. Noted.

Oh fucking please do it.

All true.

And OWS will fail again due to their infighting. Mark my words, they will eat themselves like before.

For fucks sake, not one real job among them.

Let's hope it has more traction than this disaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=luusm0mGkMg

This is the best occupy video. Nothing cooler than hippies ruining the park yelling at skateboarders ruining them ruining the park.

Refuse Fascism Rundown

>Receives funding through Alliance for Global Justice
>Alliance for Global Justice is in part funded by the Tides Foundation
>Tides Foundation is a nonprofit funded by George Soros
>Refuse Fascism will relate themselves to the Nicaragua network, which is a Sandinista front, which is effectively terrorists anyways who violated human rights with mass rapes/murders etc. anyways
>Alliance for Global Justice frequently supports Al-Qaeda and Hamas
>The three originators of Refuse Fascism are Andy Zee, Carl Dix and Sunsara Taylor of the Revolutionary Communist Party

There is a lot of shared membership between Antifa and Refuse Fascism.
Many of them are also allied with RAM (Revolutionary Abolisment Movement) which is a communist group that believes in the expropriation of goods/land/tools - and funnily enough holds anti-cop training sessions and supports the IRPGF which trains with ISIS/Syrian Rebels.
Furthermore, the Colombian national intelligence agency has put out a warning - turns out some of the American Antifa have been funneled into the Venezuela for training in weapons/bomb-making by commies in the colectivos.

This. All we have to do is throw fuel on the fire and act like we'll be there to attack them.

I was like, eight years old living in Arizona as a frightened of my folks shipping my little faggot ass off to military school when all that was happening. No wonder Barry Goldwater got so fucking spun up.

Kek

>omg guys we cannot allow this to continue
>we have to like totally fight back by any means necessary
>everyone remember to bring their batman costumes!

>organizer

this.
this is the enemy right here.
this is the faggot that gets the paycheck

being a prof at UCSD is being a fucking heavy hitter. Except of course that a genius at molecular biology has no fucking relevant thing in the world to say relating to politics. He probably needs to have his housekeeper tie his shoes in the morning.

>Refuse Fascism
no i wont you cant make me do it

For fuck's sake, Someone please route them through Houston

Don't see them doing that.

This is so great

Ultra-uber-kek-9000

One can dream.

We don't even have to. Remember when antifags marched in seattle, and the local homeless dudes attacked them for trashing the neighborhood? People hate these faggots. Let them fuck themselves.

They get shot by normies in MAGA hats

I hope something like the Maidan, 2014 revolution style. That was fuckin months worth of habbenings.

We can get /comfy/ and watch the sperging out. New memes will be created. They'll simultaneously pit everyone against them and destroy themselves.

US Spring.

Get the flame throwers

I hope these fags do... I remember that shit! A bunch of dumb asses that dont understand shit. Turned into a loser homeless shit storm. Fuck those lazy cunts!

That's just what I was thinking, you would think for all the proletariat shit they push there would at least be one person gets their hands dirty from work and not just sticking your thumb up your ass.

My involvement with OWS was what turned me against commies forever.

Bring it on.

They're Jews. Hard work is for goyim. Jews get to be the teachers and leaders who guide the goyim without needing to do anything.

Trump's election really damaged their credibility as teachers since they were wrong in predictions. That's why he triggers them since the conditioning is being broken.

Let's hope they occupy wealthy areas in these cities.

remember when the jewish media literally shit on occupy wall street.

wonder why they're shilling it this time?

I think they did that because the magic negro was in office at the time. The 2012 election cycle was in full swing. They didn't want husseinhopenchange to look bad.

The hero we need.

>He is just a businessman who is looking to line his own pockets.
He is a literal billionaire, how much more money do you think he needs?

>Veterans of Occupy Wall Street
wow be carefull drumpf!
these guys are memewar tier

>calling trump a nazi didn't turn people against him
>I know! Let's point out that he's a member of the 0.01%, that should do it!
The left is just a joke at this point, trump is guaranteed to be re-elected no matter what he does

>Self Sabotaging
If I remember correctly it started over a specific thing Wallstreet was doing. But Wallstreet knew the left was full of idiots so they bussed in people who interpreted the movement as generic "Fuck the world make it leftist" and drowned out the meaning.

Jew media is scrambling to write articles and listicles condemning Antifa fags. They overstepped and the entire left looks ridiculous. More so than usual.

whoa, easy there nazi

I've been lurking 420 after someone pointed out their political board was leftist, There are anarchists who basically believe anyone who doesn't agree with them is fascist.

this, trump literally drove them mad

We Weimar now. Enjoy the ride, the upswing is going to be bitchin'!

ya there was a post about it from a guy that was there. a bunch of women and niggers showed up and started complaining about how OWS was being led by white men and how the protest about greedy jews being greedy was't talking about gender and race enough

>Eva Sahana
Well, let us just have a look at this special little snowflake, then..
youtu.be/LTLLxQ-3m8Q
drrichswier.com/2017/08/14/videos-and-photos-resist-a-fascist-america-fascist-protesters-in-new-york-city/

Blech.

I feel sorry for anyone that ever has to deal with that thing.

OWS was started on Sup Forums, or more specifically in the user irc (before the faggots took over), then spread on Sup Forums. Who in turn spammed social media with it.

It didn't take long for the normies to jump onto the wagon.

There was no plan, other than making normies kill wall street bankers.

What we really need to be doing is finding these shitbags on video committing crimes we can report so they are jammed up by the NYPD (who love Mr. Trump), before they can even get traction on this.

>the Resistance
>A new era

This is chanology + occupy wallstreet = accomplish literally nothing

These people think they will accomplish anything by just bullhorning. They don't even have some representatives that carry their ideologies to public office.

Looks like leftists fall in the same traps AGAIN
Ted K. will be right, once again. This will turn into a socializing event and won't get shit done, not that I'll complain though

Also, so alt-lefty's new narative is don't stop an out of control dictator from gaining intercontinental nuclear power that he WILL use against free first-world nations and their citizens?

How fucking stupid.
But I guess "MAH RUSSIA" has completely fallen through for them at this point..

Honesty, it's like doing political campaign in Sup Forums which is just shouting to the void really.

Might be a good time to use tankbusters and just watermelon the fuck out of those massed non-persons. Like fish in a barrel.

>self-sabotaging

There was a FOIA act request that showed the FBI bussed in the "progressive stack" retards to undermine the movement. The FBI has a habit of bringing down dissenting movements. Funny that.

> freedom of information act act

Just gonna point that out myself.

Proof that hes a Nazi? commie
isn't false accusations a crime?

triggered commies are my favourite

Great, another week of burned-out losers sitting on the curb wishing they had a clue what was going on, only this time they're gonna sprinkle some "FUCKING WHITE MALE" into it. If it isn't the militarized NYPD, it'll be a group of laborers or construction workers that breaks that shit up. NYC is not Charlottesville, people do not give a fuck and if you keep them from getting to work, you're gonna lose teeth. Can't. Wait.