General 'Mad Fag' Mattis

What is this God damn mother fucker doing!?

Trump should fire this fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/15/video-mcmaster-muslim-terrorist-groups-really-un-islamic-irreligious/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/20/h-r-mcmaster-endorsed-book-advocates-quran-kissing-apology-ceremonies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys can't literally target everyone in the administration for your shilling. You haven't been successful with anyone, why would you try harder targets?

>going to the proper steps to not get a lawsuit

F/U obviously you have not served your country

Chaos shits bigger than you'll ever stand, you fucking pogue. Go change your tampon and STFU.

Trump needs to fire everyone desu. Just run the government from twitter.

Bwahahaha all you fucks use to praise him.. this is good shit. Each day Trump fucks another thing up and you all act surprised

Aaaaaaaaaannnd /thread.

A thread died for this

Russians working overtime now. Sheeeeeeeyit.

The "Mad Dog" is too afraid to even take on NK.
He'd conquer dat boi pussy with no sweat, I'd wager.

POTUS XLVI in special election after Trump is impeached for gross incompetence (AWOL 'on vacation' during a time of national emergency, a major false-flag cyber attack '9/11 2.0'). He'll serve a single term and become 'The New Cincinnatus'. He will return to duty and be killed in action in the South China Sea during the early stages of a new major war with (one part of) fractured China. His death will be used to galvanize the nation into accepting the return of the draft and, later, the total death of the all-volunteer-force paradigm in favor of universal conscription service (as in thee Nordic states, Israel, Korea, etc.).

This face is going to be as famously idolized as George Washington or Benjamin Franklin, in 20 years time. You are probably going to have a framed portrait of him in your home, normalfag scum. He's the lynchpin of everything, he is how we complete our transition into The New Order, that we've been being dragged kicking and screaming towards since Dallas '63.

you stupid fucking dumbass, read the article!

How else is he going to suck tranny dicks for free?

Wouldn't he be a lap dog if he just toed the line with POTUS?

There are some super sour grapes here.

(((their))) lap dog.

>actual general who has been in the actual military for fucking ever overrides trump's dipshit red meat for his base in order to avoid pointless lawsuits and bad pr
>wtf shithead jew shill

But he wouldn't be a lap dog if he listened only to the POTUS and didn't consider anything else in making his decisions as SecDef?

>Overrides

No he is just following Trump's order

i think hes a faggot

but i am happy he is allowing trans people to serve

>it is like there is burecray ins goverment ant not a corporation where you can do shit cause you ceo.

So, anyone who dares question or stand up to Trump is a liberal/jew/shill/compromised? Do I have that right?

He didn't override shit dumbass

I hate that warmongering piece of shit, but he at least has a brain, unlike his retarded child boss.

wtf Sup Forums loves fag enablers now!

He actually put a stay on discharge of transexual service members until the completion of a long term study which will be finished about the time that Trump leaves office. If he makes it to the end of his first term.

So? He was asked how to implement a policy. He's doing that retard.

Trump should fire most of the faggots that surround him and hire people like Steve P.

>lost every war he fought

Some general. What a joke!

>rageposting
>gratuitous cursing
>no context, content, source or relevance
>dissension-sowing
Spam.

>does ONE thing he doesn't like
>"wtf I hate mattis now"
Jesus

Exactly. The trannies are staying. Mad Cuck needs a harem of traps to meet his boi pucci quota each month.

>it's another Sup Forums has no arguments so they just act like they knew it would happen all along episode
just an heroes yourselves already

Tired of losing yet, shill?

he gives them dishonorable discharges, if you know what i mean.

Another blackmailed faggot promoted to general. Go watch Kay Griggs interview on Youtube. The US military leadership is packed with blackmailed faggots, members of faggot secret societies or even people who were born into faggot-pedo circles.

Very cool argument. Good job.

Are

are you

Mattis is THE most loved military figure to have the position. The military has taken an unspoken bond with trump that they will follow him to the ends of the earth

People have started photoshopping him as the virgin mary FFS. PEOPLE LITTERALLY IDOLIZE HIM and you are complaining

Their menstruation barriers are full, and they have no where else to bleed.

Beware the meme-flags, Sup Forums! These rancid cunt stain communists have nowhere else to turn but to attack the most steadfast and stalwart protectors of freedom and liberty that we currently have.

SHUT THEM DOWN. BRING THE AXE DOWN UPON THEIR HEADS.

McMaster OUT

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/15/video-mcmaster-muslim-terrorist-groups-really-un-islamic-irreligious/

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/20/h-r-mcmaster-endorsed-book-advocates-quran-kissing-apology-ceremonies/

Wait, never mind, it's temporary. So they've just delayed the inevitable. Alrighty then.

Patience, it took Bush 10 months to start a war.

So mad. You will never, ever make any progress trying to peddle your hack ideology here.

It's only 6 months study and it was mattis who actually advise the president to conduct a study of military of effectiveness of trannies before Trump tweeted the Tranny Ban.

These. I think it's fuckin hilarious how amazingly fickle some people on Sup Forums can be. One month Mattis is having praise heaped upon him from this site, but as soon as the personality cultists need someone else to blame for Donalds idiocy, he's up on the chopping block.

Asses, lol.

I hope you die of aids after being raped by a pack of trannys you cunt shill.