Mars

Why the fuck is every space agency, especially NASA so lazy? They're NEVER going to make it to Mars because they can't form a cohesive non-scifi plan to get there and constantly squander money on climate change research. SpaceX is the only agency really even trying, but they're getting sidetracked on deadend projects too. We've had the technology to go to mars for decades but just sit around with our thumbs up our asses. Why can't we just crowdsource the dosh and conquer Mars in the name of the white man already?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/image-feature/new-weather-satellite-sends-first-images-of-earth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Mars
youtube.com/watch?v=WjeazbLI3dU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are bases on mars already from differrent break away factions and et races.

Because there's a better option: Conquer Venus in the name of the black man. Earth will return to paradise.

WE

WUZ

got any pic of ppl cleanin em?

VENUSIANZ

WUZ

Only the swollest will survive

NASA landed a robotic laboratory the size of a SUV on Mars four years ago, you fucking ignorant mongrel. We are light years ahead of the competition, not like it matters. Space is a waste of time

here come the hurr durr space is a jewish conspiracy retards. How much do you get paid to shill here?

>what is a fish eye lens
>since when have all cameras output exactly the same image a human eye would

>We
What do you mean we? What the fuck are you doing to get humanity on Mars? Why aren't you working at NASA? Why are you expecting other people, many younger than yourself, to get to Mars for you? Start your own company, like Elon Musk, and go to Mars yourself. Oh, wait... you can't. You're just an average nobody who demands that people more successful and hardworking than himself move humanity forward. Fucking pathetic.

your tears are more than enough, no one said anything about jews racist

>space is a waste of time
>Trillions of dollars of raw materials in asteroids
>Near Infinite space, and natural fusion reactors are dotted about the place

:)

>putting a small group of humans in closed space without gravity from 1 to 3 years to arrive on a freezing planet without atmosphere and 1/3 of Earth's gravity
what could go wrong?

before anyone posts that fake picture of the earth with a box around it, Have the original

I would gladly die on mars

nearly infinite energy and materials bah! who needs those!

Fucking THANK YOU
not to mention the interstellar radiation

yeah this is what I dont get. There is a lot of money to be made in space. Why dont we get on it already? And at the same time we can see whats out there!

>113 billion a year on illegal immigration
>wonder why we can't rocketship
wew lad

why don't you ask pepe orsini, he likes money

NASA isn't even trying anymore with their Maya 3D renders of a spherical Earth.

I don't believe in flat earth theory or any of that shit but NASA does put out some really bad fake images

You can't "go" to mars it's a fuckin light in the sky it's not that complicated.

Power source is not ready yet. Any long term space exploration needs to be done with the help of small form nuclear power which wont really be available for another decade.

I personally think the plan should be for a space elevator on Mars. once there's an elevator, you can put whatever the fuck you like out in space! mine the materials from the martian surface, assuming it has the kind of mineral deposits the earth did pre-mining (IDK if any probes have or could have scanned for that)

space is a waste of time. even if we go get materials from out there its not going to matter because we arent in dire need of anything. if we ever do decide to get materials then we will most likely have an unlimited supply of it which means it will be worth nothing. and if youre one of those people who thinks the world will magically be a better place with all the room we cant use and all the materials that serve no purpose then please take a deep breath and smash your balls under a toilet seat because your star trek memes only keep hack fraud scientists employed specifically to make shit up about the universe for you to fantasize about.

all of the moon missions data gone
nasa astronaut saying we dont even have the tech anymore to do it again if we wanted too
all the above top secret shit govs do is obviously space shit
wake the fuck up santas not real your money was taken and space isnt exactly the way they say either their on every planet in the system already or we've never been to the moon at all.

Space is a meme, all space agencies use the same symbols, your tax dollars were laundered through a useless fucking agency that can't even properly fake being in space.

ffs it's not fake!
show me an image, direct from nasa, and explain to me why it's fake

Honestly I'm not disagreeing with you, but this is the only frontier left to explore. I don't care if it's economical or beneficial. If I had the resources of someone like Elon Musk I wouldn't sleep until we were on that fuckin dirt rock

>astronaut
>knowing anything about "having" the technology
>his moon vessle had the computing power of a toaster
There is indeed secret space shit going on. the military has that tiny space shuttle they do secret shit with

They ran out of nazi scientists by the 1980s and can't do anything on their own.

>getting paid to expose kikery.

In my dreams user. Why do you believe NASA?

Serious question.

Why are there no pictures from this perspective of earth?

Wasn't a six month travel in early 2000's?

Seriously another fucking retarded space thread? FUCK OFF CIA

nasa.gov/image-feature/new-weather-satellite-sends-first-images-of-earth

if this earth pic looks 100% not photoshop at all even a lil bit or at least instagram filter level fake ur insane.

because nobody gives a fuck about the north pole?

Serious question...you think that's fuckin real?? Lol

Small nuclear reactors were available 50 years ago. There were literally nuclear powered airplanes flown during the early Cold War. Even nuclear powered cars and tanks and shit.

The tech has been here all along. We just need to stop letting environmentalists govern our energy policies and the future is within our grasp.

When was this made?

It says right on the fuckin page you linked that it's fake you fucking complete faggot

Is there cumulus clouds on the mars surface? Holy fucking kek!

>the current year, still believing in the (((space))) jew.

get your shit together retards

nasa ain't even tryin' no more

Mars? How about going to the moon first
it's a lot closer and possibly managable

sage in options user asked to be shown a fake nasa image so i found one numbnutz.

Underrated post. Have a (you).

1.) it's from a craft in a low orbit using a fish eye lens to capture the full curvature of the earth. if you were in this orbit, you probably wouldn't be able to see space on both sides of the earth at once
2.) it's using a camera that picks up light differently to our eyes. the intense reds and dark greens and blues, along with slightly blue-green edges suggest that the red the camera picks up is more intense than what we would see.

it's not really what the earth looks like from space, but it isn't impossible for it to have been taken by a satellite

Mars is simply too deadly for humans.
The air and crust is covered with toxic oxidants, iron oxides, perchlorates. Spacesuits will deteriorate rapidly.
Space radiation and UV irradiation without an atmosphere causes cancer with prolonged exposure, the astronauts have to live deep underground if they want to stay on the planet.

>implying those left the "what could possibly go wrong?" phase of development

Sorry bro

the high-contrast one or the original picture?
i think it's a LRO picture, i'm not sure when it was made

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Mars

Mars is not what you think it is you've been programmed, research flat earth for yourself buy a camera with a crazy zoom and see how far you can see you can even zoom in on the stars which actually come into focus

where does it say it's fake?

Rare

I think that's the jaaxa Image it looks fake as shit lol

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THE FLAT EARTHERS
FOR FUCKS SAKE

>use a camera to zoom in on stars
>expect hubble-tier images
the absolute state of the american education system

What rule are they breaking? just playing devil's advocate here

But neither is it impossible for it to be a painting digital or otherwise and how would we even know one way or another ?

ffs
hao is fake?

fuck off leaf, I'm enjoying my anger

>This composite color full-disk visible image is from 1:07 p.m. EDT on Jan. 15, 2017, and was created using several of the 16 spectral channels

If we get people to mars it will blow up the narrative they've given us about the history of the human race. It'll prove we'be been there before and that there are either aliens or actual settlements that have been abandoned or destroyed

A fucking leaf

global 10, because they spam these very same pictures in every single fucking thread of every single fucking board

The Hubble is not a telescope in the same sense that a camera zoom lense is BETTER than the telescopes that Kepler and Galileo had

Well there's a level of consistency in the actual look of the earth.
it may not always be the same colours and it might be distorted by viewing distance, but there's never glaring errors indicative of fakery. if they'd been doing this for decades at this point, they'd have slipped up by now.

what makes you think they could have faked this shit in the early days anyway? the computers were shit, they couldn't have faked images way back when

Also Hubble is a hoax

then 99% of all threads should be stopped by god this man is correct but not only that hes also......AUTISTIC

depends when you launch it , and if i remember well when this 6 months thing happened it was a pretty rare thing

yeah? where does it say it's fake?

are they really better though?
I don't think a zoom lens is a tiny FUCKING TELESCOPE ON THE END OF YOUR CAMERA (unless i severely lack knowledge of *O P T I C S*)

That literally means that our earth isn't special, and random so that instead there are planets in different solar conglomerations that too have clouds which the aliens look up at as well. Earth isn't a coincidence, it just happens frequently when the environment presents itself. And there is no different varieties of planets, only one avenue for life.

paint on a canvas 50 feet tall make a perfect earth image then with correct lighting and distance from the canvas you could fake this even back in the day with master level artists at hand.
and theres enough difference imo that they are at least hiding private islands for the rich that wouldnt be hard and maybe even hiding alot more land.

You faggots need to get your heads out of your asses and stop fantasizing about a completely false reality where up and down don't exist and everything is explained by a magical force called gravity in sorry it's so hard user I know they've lied to you your entire life but it's true and it's not a psyop it's the truth

You severely lack knowledge of optics faggot leaf

>earth from Mars
Less bright than Mars from here
>no other stars
Despite the less atmosphere
>zoom in for jpg scars
Everyfuckingtime.NASA

Dumb nigger bitch! Take a picture of a fucking globe in front of a black background, do so as closely as possible while still being able to see the full thing. Now do the same at a distance. This is what you will see. The globe, when adjusted to the same scale, will show more or less of its continents. Its not hard to understand unless you are a literal retard. These pictures were taken at different distances from the earth.

Whose got those ISS blooper webms?

Bong*

Look at the bottom right retard.

Pic related.

>mars training course

i think it's safe to bet they're not claiming that is actually mars

then why are the spheres the same size in the image?

Got any ISS blooper webms?

>Believing NASA in 2017
You're not worth saving user

I thought it was supposed to be an oblate spheroid now all of a sudden, funny

I bet he believes in the ISS too. What a fucking retard.

You need to keep your stupid fucking opinions to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws

Info on the Monolith on Mars Moon when?

ah yas, ayys; *strokes neckbeard*