Leftist Contamination

I hate Antifa. I've hated them for months now. so when I went to the Warped Tour (I went for Carnifex and Gwar) and heard a band called Anti-Flag, I nearly vomited. and after hearing them say "Fuck Islamaphobia, Racism, Sexism, and Bigotry" (not verbatim, but close) I laughed hysterically. I went there to listen to music and forget about reality, not be fucking reminded. when they were playing their last song, I made the blowjob gesture, and the people behind me yelled something, I think they were angry with me.

I don't know why i'm posting this other than this has been eating at me for months now. the more I look at their Wikipedia article, the more I hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WI2NYRhlM30
youtube.com/watch?v=sHm7LAzf3Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrJFwKM54A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you are wondering about people around you that are maybe angry at you because you are obviously denouncing the band that is playing?

Ralex frien and do something productive. Why don't you make your graphics card mind ether and do pushups?

anti-flag used to be alright but then they majorly libbed out

yeah they had a general anti establishment message then they leaned more and more left and it's huh. I will say that that I'll rock their shirts since it looks cool

Islam is soooo punk rock! up the punx!

No they were always that way, you just grew up and took the red pill. they just became a cookie cutter version of themselves. Especially the more Chris #2 became the front man of the band.

I'm glad I got to see them in some shitty little club years ago, because they aren't the type of band to see at a festival. Especially now that they are all about clash covers and "muh ebbin circle pits".

Warped tour was a mistake and helped kill punk rock.

Anti flag are posers. They're all super rich and drive Mercedes and shit.

It's cool if they just talk about killing the fedzog, which everyone can agree is a good thing. It's the one thing anarchists, nazis, and libertarians can agree on. ZOG needs to die.

Punk is dead

your probably right but I'll still listen to their old shit no problem. If only we had right leaning anti establishment bands.

I came for the metal, I don't care much for punk myself

>I'll still listen to their old shit no problem
Me too but it probably is because of nostalgia that we still enjoy it.

But I could be wrong, because I was a huge AFI fan and if I listen to art of drowning or Black sails I cringe at the fact that I ever looked that shit.

no, the Shirts they had were the worst. something along the lines of "Goodnight Alt-Right" never nutted up and called them faggots like I should have

Fuck that pop punk fag shit. They might as well play the audio track of a twink getting a prostate massage.

>tfw "punks" are useful idiots and tools of the Jewish establishment now.

Old anti-flag shirts were awesome.

Also wearing a anti-flag shirt russled countless jimmies in bush era just after 9/11 America. I almost got into fights with one guy in my neighborhood countless times.

They also started #NotMyPresident before Twitter was invented and # was a pound sign not a hashtag.

Dude same

>I hate Antifa
me too.

im amazed that they're still around

Here have some oi OP
youtube.com/watch?v=WI2NYRhlM30
youtube.com/watch?v=sHm7LAzf3Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrJFwKM54A