The Very First Sword - Weapon

Hello Sup Forums.. quick question for the christians here.

I was taking a shower when all a sudden i thought of something kinda strange... Do you know how somewhere in the beginning of genesis when Adam and Eve got kicked out for eating the forbidden fruit and then God sent two Cherubs to guard the gate with a flaming sword; so that no one may enter? Well.. i was thinking annnnd.... Where the Cherub the first ones to bring the very first sword into physical existence?

I know it's a kinda speculation kinda question... but i was only wondering... also.. Adam and Eve didn't have belly buttons.. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H8064&t=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=I6VZnmohw8E&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on the literal vs figurative interpretation of the creation story.
Literal? You're right I suppose, the cherubim with flaming swords (could have been more than one perhaps, plurals are funky in hebrew) were the owners of the first swords.
And going by the literal interpretation, yes, Adam and Eve would have lacked belly buttons. That is, if they were created literally out of dust, or ex nihlio out of nothing.
Interesting thoughts.

>>>/christian/

Thanks!

Faggot

Swords existed long before jews and christianity

1. You're fucking retarded.
2. Just for fun, we've found masterful quality Bronze Swords dating back to 3000 BC

yeah, but this really doesn't belong here.

No you didn't, and even if a news source said they did, they surely have false info.

>Where the Cherub the first ones to bring the very first sword into physical existence?
Not necessarily.

Considering Cain encounters human civilization while wandering around the world after killing Abel, it's fairly safe to assume that Adam and Eve weren't the only people God created.

You're a nigger and I'm a historian. Fuck off

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Heaven*
;)

The word "heaven" in Hebrew is "שָׁמַיִם" (shamayim) and could refer to God's Abode as you insist, but it could also refer to the present physical Universe that we are currently inhabiting: blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H8064&t=KJV

What this means is, we can't put God in a box. The spiritual Heaven that God is in perhaps already was in existence, and God simply created this physical Universe (Genesis 1:1) and we are just one part of His Grand Design.

Gee that's pretty stupid, and you're incredibly stupid for taking bible stories as literal history.

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:2-4)

I was dead at the beginning of time and so were you.

Everything that was going to happen is happening and everything that that happens was supposed to happen exactly the way it is HAPPENING.
And everything that has happened has already happened.

Your death is assured.
You were born of earth and fire and waters. You were formed in the void and everything was the void.

Your existence is its plan and your death is its plan. Live this life well and sure of your self and do not doubt.

I love you all. Even if you are my enemy...I love you for I must slay you. But you will be one with me when we cross over.
WE ARE BRUDER IN CHAOS

Yes, Christians are mental infants, we get it.

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

Cease this nignoggery at once!
Current Evangelical culture is starting to give up its hundred-year's war with the bogeyman of "antiBiblical" science.
See (pic related) if you aren't just here for the memes.

Lost of different kinds of people are mental infants.
In a movement with more than a billion followers, there is bound to be some diversity in intelligence.
If you believe in paedobaptism, then there are a substantial number of infants who are in fact Christians, and presumably also infants, mentally.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOO calender is 5000 years old. Just sayin.

It is [ 8 Elul AM 5777] on the jewish calander

It's an analogy for the annunaki bringing technology to primitive humanoids.

Genesis was written by Moses some time later.
The story was passed down by word of mouth from that time.
The swords may have been anything like a stick on fire but as swords got created the story was changed to that.
I am a Christian before people think I am changing the bible for any other reasons I just know humans.

Before that time*

It's almost like they are adapted story's from earlier myths

Near the Middle God created UK.
But he thought he could do betetr so he sent some Convicts down under and he succeded

w8 a minute, this is a neopagan false flagger!

Biblically the watchers gave the knowledge of war to humans. Historically we probably figured out sharp things cut by accident fairly early, and started sharpening stones and animal bones for axes and knives. The mesoamericans learned obsidian was sharp as fuck and lined their clubs with it. Over time the non american peoples discovered metalworking and perfected the shape of their blades for a purpose. A lot of the scary shit about the WE WUZ SWORDSMEN weapons were that they were less about functionality more about intimidation and raw damage.

Atheists BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=I6VZnmohw8E&t=1s