Hillary Stories

I've heard a bunch of stories about Hillary being a complete bitch and I love all of them. Has anyone spent time with her by chance (being a driver or something) or heard a story who has been in her presence? My favorite is Pedosta complaining that she smelled like cabbage hahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
amp.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=mvRfyc7b7-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Do-vaYyl_fQ
youtu.be/ZaOptjNhKPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This doesn't really have anything about Hillary being a cunt, but it's a good laugh all the same.

This won time, she spent over a billion dollars of idiots' money on a presidential campaign, lost to Donald Fucking Trump

Is there a bigger loser in the entire world?

That was awesome

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told her it was really cool to see her in person, but that I didn’t want to be rude and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front, I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the girl took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Hillary stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

No Hillary stories, but I grew up in Little Rock. My mom's friends heard plenty of stories about when Chelsea was in the public elementary school with all the poor black kids, and she'd talk about her family's vacation to France over the summer, and she'd ask the poor black kids if they'd ever been to Paris while they all just stared at her dumbfounded.

Bump
I wish this was real and part of it even might be

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Many people from Arkansas in the 1970's to the Secret Service says she literally smells like rotting meat when you get close to her.
One lady said she had to pick her up at the airport in AR and she said that smell didn't leave her car for days.

I love it

I have a story. Hillary once tried to pass universal health care back in the 90s, but Republicans stopped her. What a horrible person she is huh?

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

damn it

Grandfather was in the Secret Service from the Ford administration till the Clinton administration. He basically said that Clinton cursed like a sailor, was very abrasive, and was generally disliked by white house staff. However he also said that there was a degree of sympathy for her due to the fact that apparently Bill Clinton would use every ounce of time available to walk around the white and try to flirt with any attractive female secretary he could find. It was also an unwritten rule within the Secret service to not let your wife be alone with Bill as he would always try to corner an attractive women. He said that he personally witnessed Bill get all the way up to the door of air force one, and then he noticed the wife of a fellow secret service agent, and he immediately whipped around to try and see what his options were, that is until he realized that she was married and her husband was a federal employee. There were also several occasions where He personally saw Hillary running through the West wing cursing at Bill screaming that he was a worthless son of a bitch every time shed catch a whiff that he was flirting with some new secretary. This would cause Bill to try and avoid Hillary at all costs especially towards the end of his term So essentially the Secret Services attitude towards her was a mix of contempt and pity.

Lol then she ordered them to escalate things @ Benghazi because it was stealing ratings from the election

still my personal fav hillary moment

This has confirmed what I've suspected lol. Bill is a straight xanax'd out cocksmen and doesn't give a fuck

Is it true that she wears adult diapers? I recall a story during the election about how the campaign took measures to keep it secret. Like when she was traveling around, they'd hide the packages of diapers in bins that said something like "Important Files" or "Confidential Papers". Also the diapers are the reason why she wore those weird pantsuits. Supposedly they made the puffy diapers less noticeable.

Hillary might have really enjoyed that meal I bet she hardly has a moment where she does not have to be on.

At her age if she did not have at least leak guards it would be very unusual. Diapers are very likely.

Good times were had in that thread.

Literally a pasta

where do you even start?

Basket of Deplorables
We came, we saw, he died, HAHAHAHAHA!
I always carry around hotsauce
Pokemon go to the polls

In still confused as to what happened here. Was she sick?

Yo the hot sauce bit was gold I forgot about that

I KNEW IT!

She collapsed.
She was totally fine.
It was heatstroke.
No she had pneumonia.
It cleared up completely three days later.

I heard tell of an incident in the White House when a SS agent politely told her good morning, and she replied "DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME!"

Basically she's an utterly psychotic cuntbag

maybe she was just there to lift

Remember when trump said he knew where she disappeared to during that debate? And it was disgusting?

Hilldog is coming to my city in september should i get art of the deal signed or ask to get something signed for my friend seth?

shoop ahh

threads plural

It costs ~$1200 a ticket to go to her book signings

The thing is she actually does carry around hot sauce, or more aptly her aide does.

Thanks for reminding me. He literally put the image of Hilary taking a disgusting dump into the minds of the American people.

Keep this going I am reliving Trump getting elected

BUmp

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

Golden

Unfortunately for me, my mom looks like Hillary Clinton, same hairstyle and everything. My family constantly gives her shit for it. My mom hates Hillary.

One time she actually cried.

Because of this I always associate Hillary Clinton as my absentminded mom and always think about how she always fucks up Christmas dinner and shit and nagging me about having another kid so she can be a grandmother all over again. I always think that Hillary Clinton is probably the same way, constantly making simple shit complicated and fucking up every family event.

I also can't help but associate Hillary Clinton with my mom in the sense that she's slowly developing dementia and how I'll have to probably change her runny shitty adult diapers in the next coming years. All that time I'll probably be thinking that she's Hillary Clinton and just waiting for the day that she drops dead so I don't have to do it anymore.

>Gibs brings worthless people who contribute nothing
>Pass universal health care in '90s
>Have completely uncontrolled southern border
>River of illegals now becomes tsunami
>Healthcare system goes bankrupt
>Now no healthcare and country's filled with shitpeople
>mfw Republicans saved us from the complete destruction of the United States

Talked to a Arkansas Highway Patrolman that was on Hillary Cuntins protective service detail when Bill was the gov.

From what he said all the stories, books that say she is a raging bitch is true and her protective service detail hated her even as far back as Arkansas.

Mind you I talked to him around 10 years ago so what he said only confirms what came out in that book a couple of years ago. Sounds like she is a giant cunt, she probably confuses that with being a "strong woman."

the r actually stands for "really nigger?"

When you're running for president, walking out amongst people and having nobody recognize you hardly calls for a relaxing meal.

She was probably feeling like shit the entire time.

Fuckin' checked lol
She's just a witch and is about to ride her broom into a cell

Bump

LOCK HER UP

fucking checked

She sheds her skin at night and turns into a slimy shriveled bat creature who feeds on the blood of straight white male children.

>Buy a copy of her book to get signed
>Underneath "What Happened" put a sticker that says "To Seth Rich?"
>Get your phone out for amateur photo or videography
>When you get to your turn in line, helpfully hand the book to her open to the title page so she doesn't have to open the book herself
>When she closes the book and looks down at the cover, take a picture of her reaction

Amazing election memories.

>Pokemon go to the polls
that was just a meme right? i dont remember anything official about it

They had to use a body double like a mini me James Bond villain.

You would have heard her say it if you hadn't been so busy chillin' in Cedar Rapids.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

She smells like Sulfur.

no ones said anything about election night. how it was unprecedented to not do a concession speech. rumor she was totally fucked up. throwing chairs at podesta and cursing comey blaming it on him. remember that call trump was waiting on then he smirked and said "its complected"

Kek, perfect thing to read before bed. G'night and thanks.

Don Jr detected

Wow, okay, so we fucking get it. She didn't win the election. Electoral college, America is not a Democracy, etc etc. How about fucking moving on from it? Do you really have to constantly talk trash about this woman? I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be super-traditional, you know, like treating women as "the weaker sex" and everything. Yet here you are, mocking this elderly woman who if nothing else, went out there tried her absolute best. She spent sleepless nights campaigning and working hard during one of the ugliest Presidential Elections we've ever had and here you all are acting like big tough internet warriors talking shit about her. I doubt any of you could have done what she did in private, let alone under the constant watch of the public eye. Constantly under criticism, constantly having shitty, stupid-ass memes and cartoon frogs tweeted at her every single day. None of you soft, pathetic, keyboard warrior momma's boys would last a week. That's the thing- the only reason you do this shit, the ONLY reason, is because you have nothing going for you. Your lives are empty and miserable. So you spend all day bullying an elderly woman for doing something none of you would ever had the nuts to go out and do yourselves- make an actual, hands-on difference in the world. You just sit here circle-jerking with those "top kek" frog pictures and making up bullshit stories about occult rituals and whatever other nonsense your anime-addled, lonely brains can conjure up, because it makes you feel like you belong to some group, and it makes you feel like big tough guys. I've seen those pictures of Sup Forums meetups. I've seen what you're like. You wouldn't even dare say a single one of these things to Hillary's face if you had the opportunity. You'll say you totally would, but we all know you wouldn't. You're pathetic manchildren and you deserve to be called out as such, and them promptly ignored. Because attention is all you're really after in the end. Have fun being pathetic.

pretty smart of pedoesta though to sucker that crying crowd to come back tomorrow then have her concede.

I thought that was because she was doing coke in the bathroom, not the diapers thing.
Both are equally disgusting though

Just gonna leave this here

amp.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

Is this pasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=mvRfyc7b7-k

Rip

Wow man, like stop with all the negativity. Your dog spunk of a candidate lost, we get it, you don't like people knowing what a stupid bitch she is. Do some yoga and fuck off.

God dam dude, Ive seen somed fucked shit on here but you got some serious problems

>complected"
complicated

youtube.com/watch?v=Do-vaYyl_fQ

I personally knew a couple folks who worked in the WH during the Klingon admin. They couldn't talk about specifics but admitted "everything you have heard is true". Read Gary Aldrich.

the "wicked witch of the west"

youtu.be/ZaOptjNhKPU

jesus.

Do liberals really see Trump being elected over this monstrosity that is called Hillary an outcome indicitive of some spooky Russian sabotage or rise of some ebul American-Nazi racists?

Couple hours later they did this scene to prove she's alright. Official line was that she had pneumonia... news media too afraid to investigate

I died for a few minutes during a routine surgery, while in Hell waiting to be revived I witnessed Hillary being a huge bitch to the devil because she sold her soul and it wasn't worth more than five electoral votes, she called him Beelzeboob and he started crying.

It's the truth. Fucking grow. Up. Full stop.

I kek'ed

>muh ebil nazi
>muh russian spy puppetry
she was honestly running a terribleshit campaign that was full autismo cringe. literally selling a "woman's card" for merch? lel

for a sociopath she was so bad at manipulating people. growing up i thought politicians were silver tongued devils but really they're just a part of a really insular, odd subculture that is totally out of touch with most citizens. most of the candidates in 2016 didn't seem at all suave, they came off as actually autistic.
>Kasich stuffing his face during his press conferences
>Cruz had the charisma of a wax statue
>Jeb acted like a sad boyscout
>Hillary was either manic or shrill
>Bernie was a snoozefest
The only magnetic personalities were Jim Webb and Trump

This pasta was applied by an user to Don't Jr when HRCs camp was asking for anonymous submissions of dirt in Trump. That was one hearty kek, lemme tell ya.

Transparent bait but I have to say I agree, lay off Hillary. She lost, she's faded into irrelevance, and she's been humiliated more deeply than anyone here could possibly imagine. Let her limp along to the grave in obscurity.

Remember the rumors that she was fighting with Bill because he was trying to tell her she was going to lose?

Bill Clinton, that fucking bastard, at least could develop a better slogan than "I'm with Her"

Where's the verb in that? It's "am" and is hidden inside the contraction of "I'm" for christ sakes! How in the world did she think that was on the same level as "Make" which isn't just active, it also calls to mind a positive image of building, and appeals to the entire rust-belt manufacturing aspect of the USA.

lol

It's simply unfathomable how horrific her entire run was. How does one spend all that time in that world and run an election like it's for grade school? How was she and her entire team this godawful?

The only thing I can think of was nobody really thought she had to try.

Fucking kek

I've never met her, but my uncle was a customs and immigration agent at the Beijing Airport during one of her visits. She brought her dog along with her and it didn't have any of the required documentation or papers to prove it had been vaccinated for anything so they quarantined it.

She flipped the fuck out, and was just screaming, threatening and cursing at all the agents. But they just totally disregarded her bitching because China gives no fucks about her dog.

They ended up holding the dog in the quarantine area in the airport for the entire duration of her visit and then she picked it up as she left.

Actual story from my boss's mom who grew up in Hillary's neighborhood in Park Ridge IL.
Boss's mom was playing with friends on playground at Hillary's private school (right across from her own house). Hillary came out to yell at them because it was HER school, not theirs. Boss's mom summarily pinned Hillary down and slapped her, sending her home crying.

I have no idea. I feel that campaigning is a competency test on behalf of the candidates. It'll take time, but eventually we're going to get all the facts of what really went down. I look forward to it. Even sources like Hillary's upcoming book are going to be valuable- I'm assuming I'll have to be reading between the lines.

That's the fakest quote ever

You think he has any advice for his young, uncucked self?

Except it's a real quote, from HRC screaming at Donna "Buffalo" Brazile after the Matt Lauer interview meltdown.

You'll find that Hillary's pantsuits will ride up with wear.

She said you claimed you'd make me president and Satan said you claimed that you had a soul.

Anonymous (ID: Mj+6hLb9) CM 08/30/17(Wed)03:56:35 No.139586438
Lol at all of you for having a faith in FBI. Everything in our government is compromised no matter what Trump is trying to. 8 years of Trump is nothing, someone who is democrat just won the president election then undoing literally everything what trump has done.
We are beyond fucked up and nothing we can Stop it. Deal with it and live with it....