New Orleans thought it was a good decision to spend $1.5M on removing confederate statues

Now they have old pumps that aren't working.

Niggers can't swim

LMAO

Sooooo... All joking aside, this could effectively shed light on how stupid the left is. This guy spent all his time and energy on sjw bullshit not the actual important Civic shit. He is the president of the board of directors for the sewerage & water board. It's been YEARS since he's attended a meeting, sending in his place a former associate professor at a community college. I'm not joking. Poke around a bit. So much meat to dig into. Fucking situation is tailor made for some good old fashioned autismo.

mebbe not build below c level?

REALLY FIRES THOSE SYNAPSES

can't wait for more dead niggers

Eh. What's the worst that'll happen, they'll go to Houston agai- oh, wait...

>waste tax dollars and remove taxpayer-purchased monuments
>whine about how you have no money when you need it for real problems

gee i guess they just need to raise taxes

you stupid fucktwat, if they had 500 plus new pumps that worked they could'nt have done better. New Orleans water control officials have already said this. The simple truth is as water is pumped out the land mass under New Orleans collapses according to civil and environmental engineering studies that have examined New Orleans soil which is highly organic the organic content, when it dries out, “it basically collapses.”

>Be black Democrats running New Orleans.
>We suck, our city sucks, how do we stop people from noticing that we suck?
>I know! Let's tear down some statues of dead white men and say we're combating racism or something.

fucking spoopy

they need to build a dome over New Orleans already.

Removing niggers solved a lot more of NOLA's problems than removing statues will.

Da fuq

Thats fucking scary kek

Love it. Mentioned it a few times that the cost to remove statues, clean vandalism, and protect them should be published somewhere to let the public know what their money is going to.

Would be funny to meme people to support cutting funding or close the museums the statues will be housed in.

most american cities deserve to get leveled to nothing, and have all of their inhabitants killed

Can someone spell this out for a retard?

LAMO! How the fuck does it take 1.5 million to remove Confederate statues??

Checked. Definitely on to something.

Could this be linked to twitter accounts too?

Amazon is CIA, remember

Shillbots

hmmm

Actually, potholes aren't really a problem anymore.

Proof that the shills you call out may oftentimes be bots. Actually pretty interesting Considering the responses that guy saved for us. A lot more developed than I ever would've guessed

Would I be wrong if I said that the vast majority, if not all, police shooting of unarmed individuals are done in areas that have been run by Democrats by quite a while? The same goes with crime and riots? Charlottesville and Berkeley are Democratic cities.Chicago, Detroit, New York City, etc. are Democratic cities. Ramsey Springs (where Philando Castle got shot), Ferguson (Michael Brown), Baltimore (Freddie Gray) are all run by Democrats.

Kinda like how Republicans who refused Sandy aid are now begging for their own relief fund, and Republicans who defunded or repealed Obama's natural disaster response funds as "excessive spending" are now wishing they hadn't?

>b-but muh parties
Yeah that's relevant to right now. Fuck off wanker

>Mitch "Step Down Before We All Drown" Landrieu

Phone poster here, anyone have a better pic that I could read.

leftists should be lined up and shot

>oh look, a must pass disaster relief bill, better fill it with pork and wasteful spending that way we can grab as much government money as we want, and people HAVE to vote for it or we can run to the media and call them evil
>some people are actually still principled enough to vote against such wasteful spending on the backs of people in need
>somehow this makes the people who exploit tragedy to slip pet projects into bills the goodguys

Fuck you, Chris Christie, go back to Plebbit

just goes to show how fucking bad people are at discussion if a bot can do it better.

Now that is fucking strange.

Just means AI is becoming more advanced.

Triple bump this thread

And another

Pictures are obviously not related.

How accurate is the info? I'm wary of just believing any of the shit I read here

We should test that here.

YO FAGGOTS, READ THE PICTURE.

Pol is always right faggot

It's TAY THEYVE TURNED HER INTO A ANTI POL SHILL BOT :(
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

of course you don't shill cocksucker

damage control

Microsoft has been recruiting for AI development my cousin (Im pajeet) got a job there and he says they are developing AI for web interface

Just saying tay was probably just a test in making an AI with the ability to respond to posters

It's terrifying. Now instead of liberal retards spamming bullshit we're going to have never sleeping automated AI doing it nonstop within a few decades. Thanks leftists.

why not both? both are a threat. God lefty memes suck

>that post
>those trips

The clicks might be automated but responses not. Kinda like how a call center works with telemarketing

ya never know how many rats you have until you flush out the sewers.

The point is If these fuckers had been doing their jobs at a local level the impact would have been far reduced.

>Local authorities aren't responsible for evacuating their own people
>The Commander-in-Chief should ignore the probable threat of nuclear war

REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

theres some spooky business going on thats for sure

Many of the really obvious and ineffective shills I have seen have gotten trips. This is the second or third obvious shill to get Satanic trips. I think they have seen the importance and found a way to "count posts" hoping to guarantee replies.

They might be usign a script. It is likely that they figured out that digits were a big enough part of Sup Forums culture to warrant making a script for it.

That's okay. There aren't any Confederates in hell, and the coons might not even notice they aren't in their own neighborhoods anymore.

They'll be happier there.

eventually the only way we will be able to trust anything is to communicate in person like it used to be

we need to warn gen Z about the media and relying on the Complex's technology for work /entertainment /communication. very dangerous

me neither

That gif! I have tears I'm laughing so hard!!!

Fucking spooky senpai.

Try responding with keywords masked with gibberish ie) asd asdf freasdf IP asdf fwer