>jerk off said dolphin on the reg
>do this for a few years till funding is cut
>hailed as groundbreaking reseaech for years after

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2014/jun/08/the-dolphin-who-loved-me
youtu.be/uNhR-16r5lM
youtu.be/rkA4Mij2RFo
youtube.com/watch?v=-KPSX10utEY
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1QSgvbO2CKl5iLz7WHT4em1KZOns&hl=en_US&ll=25.760319999999993,-79.67285200000003&z=8
youtu.be/2GaNMeWbrXg
businessinsider.com/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-dangerous-2013-5
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2121548/The-dark-Flipper-Hes-sexual-predator-seas-resorts-rape-way.html
winawer.org/blog/2013/06/05/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-stupid-and-yes-dolphins-rape/
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-dangerous-2013-5
justingregg.com/the-dolphin-rape-myth/
youtu.be/IlaZis3KQl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theguardian.com/environment/2014/jun/08/the-dolphin-who-loved-me

youtu.be/uNhR-16r5lM

Women.

BWAAAAAH!

Women flat out ruin so many experiments and studies with animals, read about how much they have fucked up the research in to gorilla intelligence.

fucking kek. Also is it true that dophin pussy clamps on so tight it can rip your penis off? Where's that brit with his stories?

How does it feel that a dolphin gets laid more than you, pol?

The dolphin committed suicide after it was heartbroken when she left

Vids?

he just mimics for fish, has no idea why he is doing it, just knows it gets him fishys tenders

I saw two nigger flies fucking on hood of car when got in today, as sped off they finally fell off. I hope they died.

True but in fairness Jane Goodell actually did pretty good. Really objective.

>Dolphin pussy clamps so tight it can rip off your-
I wish a dolphin would try to.

>Be diver in the Navy
>Use dolphins for harbour protection - they're trained to attack divers with nose pieces armed with shotgun shells. Can also attach mines to ship hulls.
>Marine biologists involved to look after welfare of dolphins and conduct (((research)))
>Research involves collecting sperm samples from dolphins on the reg
>Dolphins soon learn which car the biologists drive, and proceed to get themselves up on pier, flip on their backs and wait patiently for their hand jobs.

Smart cookies those dolphins.

Programme started to go to shit after the hand jobs became a regular thing. One of my colleagues was attacked by one of the more dominant dolphins that tried to rape him while he was in it's pen doing some maintenance work.

what the fuck

damn i guess im glad i didnt become a marine biologist

You'd think they'd have learned to use only female dolphin caretakers.

>one of my colleagues
>tried
bruh if you have a dolphin rape story, we n e e d details

Dolphins are actually terrifying. Second Smartest animal on the planet. Only other animal that has a psuedo language with syntax and proper names for individuals.

The worst of it? The fucking dolphin rape caves. I thought it was a joke when I first heard about it.

:'(

>lovatt
>got free gibs from government without real explanation to waste on some bullshit excuse and live in luxury on the backs of others

so i'm guessing it's a jew. amirite?

>dolphin
>rape
>cave
what the actual fuck

It was only an attempted rape. Smart as they are, the dolphin couldn't get it's dick through the wetsuit. Result was some pretty violent "dry" humping and the diver almost drowning.

He deliberately swam to the bottom of the tank and refused to surface till he sufficated. What would you do if some took your waifu from you?

I posted this in /htg/ yesterday. Is that how you learned about it?

How does one process an attempted rape by dolphin? I don't think id be ok for a few days or weeks after.

can somebody post the clip of a dolphin fucking a dead fish? for the lulz

>Margaret Howe Lovatt stayed on the island, marrying the photographer who'd captured pictures of the experiment. Together they moved back into Dolphin House, eventually converting it into a family home where they brought up three daughters.
wtf

Nah Ive know about if for a while. Actually posted about here it a few years ago.

youtu.be/rkA4Mij2RFo

She was Jewish and her husband was one of those cultural marxist counterculture people. His last name was Lilly and he looks like a yid to me.

Classic meme is classic

>dolphin rape cave

This sounds straight from some chinese sex comic.

>tfw being cucked by the big cetacean dick

Dolphin Research Institute of (((Boca Raton))). Dolphin rape caves sounds as believable as pedal powered brain bashing machines.

What the fuck kind of thread is this?

I got you fampai

idk man
youtube.com/watch?v=-KPSX10utEY

feelsgoodman.jpg

Top kek

When I was little I used to save up my money to sponser dolphins through some long-since-forgotten charity. My money better not of been going to help jackoff drugged-out degenerate dolphins. Goddamn hippies. Having dolphins in your house sounds pretty tits however.

>implying dolphins are smarter than orca whales
t. Dolphin

>Having dolphins in your house sounds pretty tits however.

Those dolphins will inevitably become buttstalkers

Bump for best thread

>dolphins have a prehensile penis, it is full of powerful muscles and they can wrap it around objects, such as a human limb
bullshit

Bruh, giant prehensile penis that wraps around your limbs to drag you to an underwater tomb where you're raped to death? Not implying animals don't rape each other, but that sounds precisely like the sort of tall tale a (((certain ethnicity))) has a propensity for spreading.

kek

Its true.

dolphin dick > human dick
dolphin pussy > human pussy

Dolphin genitali are pre-fucking-hensile. PREHENSILE! The males can cum buckets multiple times in a row and the females actually enjoy cotius.

Why have you not traded up and gotten a dolphin love partner yet, Sup Forums?

Best thread I've seen all year.

Dolphins gang raping humans is a meme

This thread is full of communists.

tendies, m8, fishy tendies

>damn i guess im glad i didnt become a marine biologist

Jesus fuck what

At least she sounds interesting. Unlike 99% of women.

I only meet the nerdy ones.

I'm going to open a dolphin brothel just outside the USA territorial waters. How much would you pay to have dolphin sex?

Single white women over 30 may just be the most deranged creatures in this world.

How so?

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1QSgvbO2CKl5iLz7WHT4em1KZOns&hl=en_US&ll=25.760319999999993,-79.67285200000003&z=8

youtu.be/2GaNMeWbrXg

This is some next level coal burning.

How has this /b tier thread lasted this long?

>that one thread where the marine biology student talked about how he fucked a female dolphin

The Japs are right to treat marine animals with contempt. They're vermin.

Does that dolphin have autism?

Beware of the ones with an Avatar dildo.

mocking goverment funded "research" is politically incorrect

TFW The Japanese were right to kill dolphins all along

That isn't evidence for rape gangs

dolphins are the pmrapefugees of the sea and Japan hates foreigners. it all makes sense now.

back on Sup Forums in like 2008 I remember seeing dolphin bestiality gifs. I'm 100% certain some of you faggots are holding onto them.

Fucking SeaNiggers! Even tries to rape the dude.

businessinsider.com/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-dangerous-2013-5

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2121548/The-dark-Flipper-Hes-sexual-predator-seas-resorts-rape-way.html

winawer.org/blog/2013/06/05/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-stupid-and-yes-dolphins-rape/

Yeah I just wanted to see retards rant about north Korea and Jews....

Let's archive that

>businessinsider com/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-dangerous-2013-5
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-dangerous-2013-5

Dont worry, we're slowly winning them over. Jap women love BDC just as much as white women.

Are there seriously dolphin rape apologists? Holyshit that's making them seem like the dindu niggers of the sea they literally go muh dick and you have the audacity to defend them?

>dolphin rape caves
ydek

This is by far the funniest thread I've seen in a while!

Put me in the cap. This needs to live on.

Sharks are awesome, I'd love to see some shark rape. That would be so hot.

Can also be found if you search for extreme deep throat

justingregg.com/the-dolphin-rape-myth/

Sharks dont like sex though.

Alright. I'm staying the fuck away from the ocean from now on.

Stay mad, human bois.

And any website that talks about dolphins raping humans are the same librag websites that say whites being turned into minorities in their own countries is a good thing

I believe she actually fucked the thing. Women are really fucked in the head.

Common names aside, Orcas (aka Killer Whales, Orca Whales) are actually the largest species of dolphin.

>tfw dolphins have better game than me
Why even live?

kek, nice file name user

>In most cases involving male dolphins using aggressive strategies to mate with females, the correct term issexual coercion,which isNOT synonymous withrape.Unlike rape, sexual coercion might involve consent on the part of the female, and involves many indirect coercive behaviors (e.g., herding, infanticide), and not just forced copulation. In any event, forced copulation as a sexual coercion technique has never been observed in dolphins.

Oh excuse me the Dolphins sexualy coerce other dolphins and human not "rape" them because thats much better.

>its real

Grow thumbs faggot.

youtu.be/IlaZis3KQl8