White women were BUILT for BBC

White women were BUILT for BBC

Reminder to report off topic Sup Forums tier threads like these.

This kills the nigger.

Haven't seen one of these post in a while good times feeling kinda /comfy/

No it doesnt because despite all that IQ you are losing your countries to shitskins

Weren't you banned already for these threads?

A chink that lives in Australia makes these threads every day. Just imagine the inner workings of his mind.

Show your flag you cockroach

nice bait sage

doesn't matter

As a white male, I think the time has come for us to admit defeat. I am tired of fighting and I think the next logical step for us as a society is surrender our daughters to the rule of the superior non-whites.

It is the only way to accept defeat graciously, and after thinking long and hard, I am ready to surrender our genetic line to be absorbed by them. In fact, the more you think about it, the more you become humbled by it... even now I am weak in the knees thinking about how lovely it could be to witness Black dick penetrate the tender flesh of our western daughters and loved ones.

I think a good start, would be to administer drugs to shrink the white penis to a state so small that natural sex can no longer be achieved by white men, and government mandated chastity could be easily enforced. This way, we would become complacent... our violent racists tendencies would be replaced with an obsession of watching interracial mating on a mass scale with our girls.

I am in love with the idea of our women being enslaved while we eagerly watch in anticipation as they are penetrated and bred by dozens of superior men.

Join me, my friends, as we celebrate chastity of white men. Spread this as far as you can. ;)

Good morning Australia

Hello eurasiantiger why do you save nigger dicks on your pc are you a faggot?

>You've been hit by BBC
>Critical hit to vigina
> You lost 20 IQ points
> Likelihood of your kids to go to jail increased by 200%

SAGE

Damn, her pussy will never be OK for the white boy she marrys in 10 years

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

Holy shit, niggers are ugly as fuck. It looks like she's pushing a turd out of her pussy lol. Niggers are always good for a laugh. Thanks for posting, OP

Saged reported
Die shills die

sauce?