Kanye Hospitalization

At Kanye's last concert he went on a rant basically calling out TPTB. Link:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

Soon after his tour was cancelled and he was hospitalized (with handcuffs). Since this time he has been virtually silent. Someone shut him up.

I am hoping to gain some insight into what went on/is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=aGiyulUZZXE
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ie500037
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOge9F60yp0
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/happening-shia-labeouf/
gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2016/05/shia-labeouf-tweets-cryptic-message-with-gps-coordinates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harley Pasternak is Kanye's trainer. Kanye was at his house when Pasternak called police to come get Kanye. On the 911 call Pasternak weirdly refers to himself as Kanye's doctor even though he is only his trainer and not even a doctor. Seems weird. Might be some type of (((Hollywood))) handler.

Pic related is a weird answer

Is info on this stuff rare???
repost bump time?

>Recently kanye went to rehab yet he doesn't even do drugs
I looked into this at the time user. Look more closely into Kayne's trainer, Harley Pasternak. IIRC he's the one who had Kayne hospitalized. His other clients include
>Bono
>Lady Gaga
>Katy Perry
>Amy Schumer
>Miley Cyrus
He's got a lot of curious connections to places like Canada's Department of National Defence. I think he's a handler.

think about podesta in this too

keep an eye on charitable endeavors

what does he know?

youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

This. Kanye didn't even say anything about (((them))) which is weird

is someone disrupting all their mind control projects??

how would you do that?

So JayZ is involved with spirit cooking style activities, and is close to all these people, if you can connect kanye to these events you might find more, but that's all i got

why are they all falling apart so frequently?
youtube.com/watch?v=aGiyulUZZXE

Pic related?

I've got info he tried to kill himself at least once, two months ago.

That's what happens when you fall into MKULTRA, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
See if you can find the easter egg he put in there for us

ok schizo joe

penguins are also a source apparently, possibly why antarctica is important

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ie500037

KICK ME

KIKE ME

Does anyone have any insight into what goes on when these celebs go to "rehab"? Wtf happens when these celebs go to "rehab" right after they speak up.

he got real close and named them in Saint Pablo

Institutionally mandated doses of Lexipro and or Thorazine

I heard the names but never knew who he was talking about. Do you ?

Michael was so red pilled he turned white.

Pic

The four women who are his clients are all bat shit insane or on their way to crazy town.

What's TPTB?

wow, any more examples?

all I know is that both Trump and the Rothschilds have very bright and whitewashed eyebags, almost unnatural

(((the powers that be)))

the powers that be

ty

What is the text in the tattoo? I can't read it.

What dreams may come

Pic

>Pic related

Amanita mushroom is nohow related to DMT.
DMT is Tryptamine same as psilocibine and psilocine that are contained in Psilocibe semilanceata that indeed grows in Europe. But amanita is completly different

Fact is that near death experience makes your brain produce some doses of DMT and other drugs like Adrenaline.

Kanye has been open about his lexipro use. See: song, FML

That's most likely because of dehydration.

I recall Dave Chappelle spoke about this type of thing happening to Martin Lawrence. There was an Opra episode where Dave talked about why he freaked out and left his show.

i want kanye to redpill more normies

I remember both of these as well.

Bumpity

Kanye West met with President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday, after he was spotted arriving at Trump Tower in New York City, only days after the rapper first came back into the public eye following his hospitalization.
Trump spoke to reporters with West by his side, calling the rapper a "good man" and telling journalists that they have been "friends for a long time."

Bump

bump

“The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center was home to top mind control programmer and psych ward head, Louis Jolyon “Jolly” West. It is also believed that his work was continued as late as 1989.”

“Between 1974 and 1989, West [not Kanye, but Dr. Jolly West] received at least $5,110,099 in grants from the federal government, channeled through the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a major funding conduit for CIA programs. Many millions more poured into the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute that West headed, including over $14 million in federal funds in one fiscal year before he stepped down.”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOge9F60yp0

Nice user

Also "inside the actor's studio", I think.

Now it's clear

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/happening-shia-labeouf/

check out shias twitter, in 2014 and 2015 he post some weird cryptic shit after some drama about plagiarism and taylor swift

Hmmmmmm

gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2016/05/shia-labeouf-tweets-cryptic-message-with-gps-coordinates.html

www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/shia-labeoufs-cryptic-tweet/ar-AAflj5n

Ehhh if u eat enough mushrooms you get an ego death. Very similar to dmt. Shamans still Astral project via mushrooms same as dmt. Dmt is potent enough to fix heroin users. Mushrooms is a spiritual experience if you get stuck in lower realms,or higher ones if you know how to trip properly.

sweet pea. astral projection is larping

Real answer?

These are clones. And clones occasionally have total breakdowns.

YOu need to watch the earlier one user the one the day before its much more clearer

youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I

This is the one from the day before the most famous one, this one is definitely worth a watch.

2 days before

This video shows how FUCKING WOKE Kanye is.

He got polled/

>Amanita Mushroom Cult
>DMT Mushrooms
>Eating pineal glands for DMT
>Eating DMT
>Not just making endless amounts of DMT from root bark.

Can you actually picture stereotypically evil rabbis gathering around a tortured child, rubbing their hands together, and saying "oyyy veyy!" as they gobble up the delicious DMT from over productive glands in children.

What the fuck is this niggery diggery.

Literally ripped from HST's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Adrenochrome comes raw from the pineal glands cut from a fresh human body. What a joke Jesus christ

bump

>Harley Pasternak
6 gorillion says he is a jew