What is your most liberal position?

What is your most liberal position?

Power bottom

I think ketchup is an appropriate condiment for hot dogs.

Amazon (aka position X)

Conserving nature. But I don't buy into this bs global warming scaremongering... just keeping pollution in the cities and leaving the country side alone.

Not all niggers should die just most

I respect islam

>liberal
Try to not play in that scale game. On political line me and my wife don't like political labels, but the closest would be the social democrat one. Historically happened that we live between Germany, Russia, France and Britain. My dad is a music teacher and quite a critical thinker and a nationalist, mother owns musical instrument shop, is apolitical, but dislikes foreigners, religion and jews. They both vote AfD(we moved to Germany when I was 13). I am sound technician at a cinema company, wife is a clinical psychologist. We are value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance. We vote AfD, attend PEGIDA rallies and anti-migration events. Have two kids of our own and two adopted girls, one from Nepal, another from Eritrea. In-laws are ok. Father-in-law is German guy, he works for BMW and a dedicated hunter and skier, very much like my dad. Mother-in-law is half-jewish through her mother(she was a Lutheran jew though, culturally and German by surname, family was never bothered during the Reich). She works in pharmacuitical business, protested Turkish migration back in the day and still does now, was critical of guilt inducing culture and Shoah industry. I would say our family is redpilled. Often we go on events all-together. Everyone votes AfD.

murder for anyone you disagree with

Non-gmo, organic food.

Buy organic if you can and stop eating zog feed.

I actually root for Iran to get a nuke.

prostitution and drug should be legal.

Universal basic income is a good idea (after the underclass has been gassed, of course).

people should be able to do what they want and government has no place in the bedrooms of the people

Open Borders for Israel

Abortion should be mandatory for overpopulated regions.

Pro-choice. Don't care about gays getting married. Think single-payer healthcare would probably be fine. Think most taxes are okay. Think environmental regulations are necessary.

NRA member. Republican. Own 30+ guns. Hate niggers.

Also donated to Planned Parenthood.

Fuck you.

the most liberal position is on the couch watching

I've never understood why environmentalism is considered a leftist pursuit.

I think immigration is good, i think diversity is good, i think multiculturalism is good. I think gun control is good, i think drugs should be legal, i support gay marriage and trans rights, i don't like American imperialism, I like Obama sort of, I am against the death penalty too but don't think it should be federally outlawed.

Cowgirl.

Don't judge me sometimes I just like laying back and relaxing while she works the shaft to please me.

Survival of the fittest is a good idea.

>your most liberal position?
letting her be on top

>why environmentalism is considered a leftist pursuit
Much like their other positions, they don't actually care about the environment. They see it as a way of controlling and oppressing people they don't like.

Whenever you hear about extreme cases of animal abuse (outside of farms), it's always a liberal torturing something for no reason other than to cause pain.

i bet she has a nice dildo and strapon collection.

Cumming from anal

Don't say that. Liberals and Conservatives we are all Amerian! Don't hate your countrymen.

Solar power and abortion.

I hate Israel.

I'm a monetarist.

Abortion, kill all unwanted babies, especially the brown ones.

I don't give a shit what gays do and marijuana should be legal

Agreed

Pro abortion...since it keeps the nigger population down.

Nature preservation is a good idea as mentioned.

Racism is still bad but the reaction to it now is absolutely absurd.

Non whites should be deported

Race war gas the kikes

Because it usually involves govt regulation or govt ownership of land

Jews must be eliminated

Same friendo, same.

legalization of prostitution which in today's society might just be a libertarian thing.

I'm okay with murdering people.

We live on this planet. There is nothing liberal about conserving what we have. That should be a basic human idea.

Trump hates you.

Higher taxes to gas the jews

there's literally nothing wrong with abortion

Not all jews.

I absolutely agree, just never understood the antagonism towards environmentalism from people who lean right or call themselves conservative. Global warming is iffy but there shouldn't be a debate on whether or not plastic islands should exist in the Indian ocean.

Single mothers should have access to government benefits. But there should be a pay scale based on the child's IQ. Also they should still be publicly shamed.

I believe that people should be free to determine their own gender and sexuality.

Environmental conservation, we wish to keep beautiful homes, towns, and cities why should the country itself be an exception?

Pointless and wasteful use of plastic in particular seems a sin against my children.

Kek

>muh children
Fuck off virgin

Women may not be sold into marriage they must consent to the marriage. In the rest I am to the right of Ghengis Khan.

I think we should annually decrease the amount of aid given to Israel

I don't mind higher taxes, but only if they are used wisely

I care about the environment

I want everyone to have access to good healthcare, and I think it can be solved by capitalism

Sometimes nation wreckers aren't always kikes, just mostly.

On all fours, bound, eating her farts for brunch

What are you a quisling? Stay away. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most forms of environmental protection requires government intervention and regulation because it does not adhere to the free market. They force you pay a bottle tax to encourage you to recycle, because that isn't a profitable business. I say, throw all the bottles into the landfills, and if one day it becomes economically viable to recycle them, then people will literally dig them up themselves.

Healthcare/Education

i dont think jews should be gassed and blacks should be made slaves again

Genghis Khan was very left wing

>multiculturalist
>open borders
>globalist
>feminist

KKK did nothing wrong

You seem extremely short-sided.

wtf I hate t*rks no- oh wait I already did. She's a hot Armenian piece though.

Illegals should be deported not killed on sight.

True Capitalism is just as much of a crime against humanity as any degree of communism.

>short-sided
Holy fuck how embarrassing.

Crypto leftist

she on top of me riding

education and healthcare should be free (but only in an ethnically homogeneous society)

plastic garbage islands are a meme.
that verbiage is used to scare people into believing the extremeness of the pollution problem, and environmentalists know this.
those "islands" ACTUALLY are areas of the ocean where a speck of plastic, even microscopic,
exists in a square meter of ocean surface.
you could be swimming in it and think you are in pure clean ocean water. you could fly over one for hours, looking out a plane window, and not know it's there, because it's invisible.

none of what i said means i don't think we shouldn't use biodegradable plastics for everyday stuff, though.

That's racist.

Pro abortion. Legalizing cannabis(strictly +21 and taxed)

Global warming is real.

Global warming matters.

Global warming is the basis of identity.

Liberally apply bullets to Commies.

>legalizing cannibis
Fuck off you absolute degenerate.

underrated

Fuck off faggot. Look between your legs to determine your sexuality and gender.

Okay, prostitution is not that bad, some drugs are fine, shitty art too I guess, these are things that make the population happy, so cut them and especially the working class some slack, let them have their fun.

>Amazon (aka position X)
no you don't

Fuck I hate nu-pol. pic related

Woman can vote.

>the government should have enough power to force you to not grow a plant and smoke it
What's it like being a statist?

yeah but you are thinking about black people when you donate

Is it still liberal if I'm pro-choice because it kills more nigger babies?

You're the one who's the statist mate.

Why the fuck are you here with a kekistani flag?

fuck off leaf

I'd let her bash my fash

On the bed, ass up, with a man's throbbing cock inside me. Now it's your turn, Op. Tell me all your dirty little secrets ;)

Is that not the most liberal position?

Almost every kekistani poster is a liberal faggot.

socialized health care, housing, education, infrastruction, transportation, and police force

>basic income
literally no need for sheep of babylon

Hahaha, I'm basically 100% the same, but fuck niggers. I flip flop on planned parenthood though. On the one hand, I dunno when life begins, and I don't think the liberal cucks know or care either. They'd probably kill and fuck kids right out of the womb. On the other hand, planned parenthood kills more blacks than any other thing in the world - besides AIDs and other blacks. Totally fine with single payer and environmentalism too. They go way overboard with environmentalism though.

Mostly environmental shit. I don't want all my kids getting athsma because somebody built a coal plant next to my house.

I believe that postsecondary education should be free of charge for any student who shows a certain level of aptitude for their subject of choice, maintains a high GPA, and shows a work ethic befitting an adult.

I'm alt-right.

I support abortion because it keeps the black population down