Free speech is dead in America

Free speech is dead in America

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/eula
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've got it pretty good desu

Their property, their rules.

I called a 14 year old a kike piece of shit and told him to hang himself with his own spinal cord while he sucks off his dad's aids riddled dick on Overwatch the other day and I didn't get banned.

go play CS faggot

Yeah, they ruined multiplayer games. The bants were dank back in the early aughts.

it really is

mada mada? racist.

platforms like google and youtube can be seen as public services, and should adhere to less stringent in-house rules established outside of the constitution, but when it comes to video games who gives a shit

Don't hand over your shekels to SJW companies then you stupid goy

>cant crop
>is just now realizing that free speech is under attack
>thinks private companies have anything to do with free speech
Fucking retard.

Look Everyone, I'm An Asshole: The Post

Don't play shitty games then

Private companies are not bound to the Constitution.

>Walk into McDonald's
>Start screaming "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WOO WOO OOGA BOOGA NIGGER" at the counter
>Get kicked out
>Complain that free speech is dead in America on 4chink
That's you OP.

Vidya is no longer a safe space for white men,

how many of you would donate to a kickstarter for a OverWatch clone that allows free speech and is open source?

I didn't know companies aren't made of people

Blizzard CEO (((Michael Morhaime))) is Jewish. What did you expect?

So what you are saying is that private companies are above the law?

Im never going tot he US :D seems like a total shithole.

>Be American
>Scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WOO WOO OOGA BOOGA NIGGER" in the streets
>Get video taped
>Harassed online
>Fired from your job
>Disenfranchised from everything else

Yet you defend their freedom to take it away from you. Bitch.

>So what you are saying is that private companies are above the law?

They write our laws. Our constitution is useless; they control it all.

They are and the property you use or are in is also owned by them and they can regulate that however they wish to an extent.

When it comes to free speech, the Constitution only limits the government from restricting non-threatening speech. Privately owned companies can legally censor any speech they want, they can kick you out for talking about blue hot dogs if they feel like it.

I think what he meant to say is that the Bill of Rights is a list of codified limitations on the government. The First Amendment does not apply to private individuals or private organizations in the sense that, for example, if someone thinks your views are shit and demands you get out of their house or their business for that reason, it's completely within their rights. Enforcing the sort of free speech that would prevent people from expelling you in this way would actually entail providing more -- not less -- power to the government.

So you are saying I can refuse to serve niggers?
Oh wait

I don't live in a communist part of the US. I can do this and be just fine. Get fucked you commie coastal parasite.

Back when I played DOTA 2 I loved flaming South Americans on the mic and in chat. It was honestly the second most fun thing about the game, asdie from landing a perfect ult as utility player like enigma, tide, or mag.

I got put in low priority for it but usually only for like 5 games. I also played a game with sam hyde once.

not for long

Free speech isn't dead, it's just stifled by useful idiots and roboshills. You don't want to know how accurate that probably is.

You need to get out more. Most people are to busy with their lives to stop and video tape a crazy man screaming racist shit in the street. You start screaming racist shit in a place of work however and interrupting people's jobs then yea you're gonna get kicked out. Horrible comparison 2/10. Try again.

I am so tired of you toxic cunts ruining Blizzard games with your 8-year-old mentality. Thank god Blizzard is actually doing something about it.

>get voice banned in a shit game
Probably because you were screeching like an autistic retard like half of the gaming community

That's fine. We can just take their private property and give it to a party we think will better manage it. Kelo v. City of New London.

anarcho-capitalist here.... also realistic. This.... congress needs to regulate Google Facebook Youtube and Twityter to adhere to free speech. People are too fucking retarded to adopt competitors in our lifetime.

you have to be 18 to post here bud

Vote with your wallet. Stop supporting these policies.

>Free speech is dead
>Posts a picture from a shitty non-retro video game

You have school tomorrow, get off Sup Forums.

But he paid for the game which is online only and is now disabled from a part of the game for 92 days.

I love when commies pretend to be for freedom but defend corporations being above the law in hopes to trick us into thinking like communists.

Nice try schlomos.

>playing overwatch
I came to laugh at you

But that's a private sever owned by not your government user

>posts a perfect example of where his speech was never free to begin with

Got an F in civics class, did you?

>what are terms and conditions

>Attack Torb
>gold gun
>pirate skin
i hope your account gets banned

>le manchildren activities

why don't you just play the game instead of being some sperg in the chat? People who use chat for anything other than 'gg' are the fuckin worst

He also agreed to a ToS.

They're not infringing on his rights to free speech in any way because he gave up his rights when he started talking on their platform in the first place.

So? He/she also agreed to abide by Blizzard's service EULA upon signup.

eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/eula

Except blizzard games are all dumbed down for the 8 year old audience.

But user, corporations are people my friend.