What are your thoughts on "Despacito"?

Despacito
Literally the most famous song in modern times

How do you feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs.
youtube.com/watch?v=1YEatC1v8Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heard it 100s of times. never listened to more than 8 seconds of it at a time. I find it that annoying.

never heard of it. ill check it out though.

It's good I have to accept it

It's not a very good song. Which was kind of surprising, since big hits are usually at least catchy. I can't even remember its melody right now. Even songs like Gangnam Style or Macarena are memorable; this one is forgettable right away.

a bit more generations and out civilization wil be over

it will probably the most watched video ever for ever

The #1 song in Trump's America is in Spanish. Fuck you Donald.

Never heard of it. And I won't be checking it out. Looks like some spic rap or something.

i'm glad it beat out that stupid gook song

me no speak taco so me no understand lyrics

this

typical song with latin sounds, annoying and with nothing outstanding about it, but since the world is full of retards who only like catchy songs with shit lyrics is not a surprise that this shit became famous

The fuck are you on about? Never heard of this shit.

World getting brOWNED

Decreasing the bar and required intelligence for appreciation tends to generate a bigger crowd to the object of entertainment.

Hence, a relaxed and decreased common denominator increases the set resulting from intersection of sets.

Now enough of this blatantly vacuous nigger-thread.

/thread

I've never heard of it before until now because I am FUCKING A WHITE MALE.

Can't stand how latin americans talk and pronounce.

Learnt spanish in Spain and it's so annoying. Well, everything is annoying about latin americans.

Despacito
I buy my lawnmowers at home depot
My favorite day of Mayo is the cinco
Jump over the border and get shot by gringos

Despacito

Another "latin wave" that crossed over thanks to them. This happens every 5-7 years. Just back ground music to watch roasties get drunk to and fuck me. Nothing more.

I feel like music is over.

it's shit degenerate music, appropiate to fit this shit degenerate time.

100% this

This can barely be called a song.

I feel that viral marketing is expressly forbidden.
READ THE RULES
DO NOT START A THREAD THAT MERELY ADVERTISES A PRODUCT
IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON FOURCHAN THEN BUY AN AD

This

I heard it like twice and then never listened to it again

Mexico has some good classical guitar music tho

I'm annoyed by how overplayed it is. I like Gangam Style better.

britygud desu senpai

curious what a japanese thinks about latin americans

Never heard more than 20 secs of it, I don't listen to nigger reggaeton or any other similar music genres

Sad how much people like this shit in Mexico

If you listen to that stuff, you are a certified subhuman

it seems to be how it is done, down in puerto rico

I'm friends with tons of Filipinos on kikebook by way of marriage to my wife. They wouldn't shut up about the song for a good two months. All the while I never heard it before, not on the radio, online, in public, or at work.

Then one day I go to get gyro at a Greek place and there it was, months after the song came out and I finally heard it over the radio at this Greek restaurant.

Of course the person responsible for selecting the songs playing over the radio was not White, he looked like a young turk boi. If you listened or liked Despicable Me then you are officially not White.

White people from Chile are okay.

But I can't stand those short brown huge head latin americans, like the peruvians. They should remain in their forests with their bows and arrows.

This is hilarious

Subi subi subi
Hungry mowing Eat lunch at a taquerio
White lady went bought me mocha
Shaped my straw hat with the steamo
Steamo steamo baby
Have to work hard but look better than the negro
One day I can be the gringo,
You can be the Nanny Latino.
Ye haw.

Dunno what that is but them two look like a couple faggots

As another spic it's gotten really fucking annoying
>hear the song 8 months ago back when it was first released
>"okay, this is pretty cool"
>few weeks later
>friends, family, etc. forget about it
>6 months later
>song somehow explodes in popularity
>gets played on the radio 24/7
>can't stop fucking hearing it
Yes whities, I get that you're excited because the song sounds "different" than what you're used to (i.e. on one side you have that bland Katy Perry pop music and on the the other you have nigger hip hop music) but jesus the hype over it is fucking obnoxious

It sounds ok, lyrics are shit.
Your post has nothing to do with politics btw.

cause (((advertisers))) putting spanish on everything nowadays sure helps with the assimilation. At least he's trying to keep them out. Get 500 people to press alt/F5 for 24 hours straight

>500 people to press alt/F5 for 24 hours straight
Dude you can make all this shit with a single script

I'm honestly happy for Luis Fonsi. He looks like a pretty hardworking man and deserves his success even if he only was lucky this time.

It's played so much to the point where it's annoying. I don't mean like the typical "It's mainstream radio stuff" annoying. I mean, like someone deliberately playing it over and over and over for the sole purpose of irritating someone.

Why is his noggin swole? Nigga got a cinco head.

>white people in civilization
>spics are in slums
no surprise. look at the background in the music video retard. you're living in slums like subhuman trash. niggers living in shacks in africa or spics living in shacks in south america? which is it? doesn't even fucking matter cause niggers and spics are the same.

the only thing that's happening is kikes are promoting spics instead of niggers now

Heard for the first time at a baseball game with my family. They had to explain to me that this song is really popular. I just wanted to watch baseball.

terrible

So am I. His previous work was okay but as it turned out no one wants to really listen to boring love ballads/soft rock. From a business perspective his decision makes sense

I only listen to vidya and anime soundtracks.

never heard of it.

in NJ, we have these stunted genetic sewer rats all over the place and they breed like fucking crazy. i really need to move out of this shithole. i cant go to the store without someone asking me a fucking question in spanish.

i heard about this song from a taiwanese friend that's living in taiwan. i was telling him about how spics aren't human and they're worse than niggers for america and white men.

he told me about this spic song he was listening to over and over again. i google it and before i even open it i know the music video is going to be showing lots of slums and shacks cause that's what spics are. anyway, i skipped through the shit and yep. slums and shacks, of course.

i told him that spics and the brown shitskins from south america all live like that and he was disgusted. he didn't realize that those dirty slums he saw in the video were actually how they live

>Baseball

Makes sense. Latinos love baseball at a religious level. It's odd. Very weird people.

I wouldn't really mind if they didn't play it on the radio

EVERY

GOD DAMN

30 FUCKING

MINUTES

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE FUCKING HAPPY SONG

Californian detected

Fuck popular/modern viral shit desu

And is an absoulute pile of shit...
Like all the commercial music.

I'M FROM FUCKING NEBRASKA

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A COMFY STATE

SPICS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

All Spanish version or not at all!

Never heard of it don't care

EYyyyyyyYY esse wi takin ovar hombre usa es mexico LA RAZA!!!!!

Seriously though, a race war sounds pretty nice desu

If your people don't value their own traditions, then they will be under the boot of a degenerate

>/threading his own thread

Another edgycuck. Get the fuck back to Cuckoldville newfag.

There are famous formula that repeat themselves. This song is part of the cliche. You heard songs like this one before. It employs same melodies.
THere are 100 songs that sound like Despacito. However I hate Despacito.

Just a result of a long path of degeneracy from Reggaeton music and two bit "ghetto" culture promoved by media that
has been the trend from 10-12 years between basic people that are always following trends.

It also is involved with the raise of pregnancy levels between teenagers.

You Northern-Hemisphere people don't know how's like being literally soaked with this crap for more than a decade, everywhere, everytime.

>tfw you want to kill the faggots who play this shit without headphones

this song sucks fat donkey dick. Listen to some real shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs.

They should have never did a remix with Justin Bieber. Doesn't matter if he's one of the biggest pop stars right now at all. Why not Timberlake if they wanted a white dude? The lyrics are basic as shit and that's not because I don't understand Spanish, they just are.

I wouldn't like to go to my store and get asked about shit in Portuguese.

Ok song for Hispanics then comes white trash justin to ruin it and now all these little white girls and adults who gave no fucks about it can't stop singing it FUCK YOU!

Why are you fucking a white guy?

I've never heard it.

I doubt it's the most famous song in modern times. Maybe the most played this week or something like that.

Based leaf

Pinoys are the niggers of the Asian world

Holy shit I hate this fucking song.

Judens gonna Jew

>hate despacito, IN LOVE WITH YOUR BAWDEE,and single mother song ROCKABYE BABY
ROCKABYYYE
>literally detached from the guppy fish social dogma at this point

I think it's great seeing two white artists being billboard's first

Uma

What to feel about it?

MGMT are all kikes from New York.
Not white.

why is it so popular?

it sounds like your average spic song

>IN LOVE WITH YOUR BAWDEE
Every 5 god damn minutes there are at least 4 chainsmoker songs playing on your local FM radio and it makes me fucking crazy.

I wouldn't know what this is, I'm not a 16 year old newfag

I don't know I don't speak paella

Jajaja

nigger, half of all Danish radio stations only play the current top ten, you are lucky to get a 30 minute break from a song, which is why I don't listen to it.

Also fuck radio hosts
>HELLO MY NAME IS KITTY "NAUGTHY "MINX
Fuck off

It's really dumb and people only listen to the music for the gimmicky rythm. Everyone I met doesn't even know the lyrics to the song, which is a shame, because they allow such smut in their ears. People get easily entertained by such bullshit, when there is much better tunes around.

Also it's not the "I don't understand this generation" rant, but rather the "I know exactly what your generation is doing and you're all fucking retarded."

Okay dad back to your bed, that's enough ranting for one day.

I seriously don't get the phenomenon of this song, it sounds like typical trash latino pop

youtube.com/watch?v=1YEatC1v8Rs
better version of this song

It's a fun song. We are always open to more songs for dancing with the ladies.

I'm convinced it wouldn't be nearly as popular if the girls in the video weren't so incredibly hot.

Government banned it on national radio for something along the lines of absolutely haram

legit haven't heard it

I feel like the world is falling for the Mexican music meme.

All of your music is either reggaeton or polka and they've only ever released one song of each genre with supposedly different lyrics but I can't fuckin hear it.

It´s shit.

Met Luis Fonsi this year at the gym I go to here in Miami before the song blew up. Don't listen to Spanish music so I didn't recognized him. Some MMA dudes were teaching him how to fight. There was Spanish music playing and he was dancing (pretty good too) he seemed like a cool dude

Literally who?
Literally what?
I've literally never heard of any of these faggots or recognise their faces and I've never heard the name of that song.

Viets too. Lowest contributors to countries they emegrate to. Highest reproduction. Their children are loud, lack discipline, and have enormous dropout rates in school. Their mannerisms are primitive.

Japanese>Chinese>=Koreans

i don't even remember what it sounds like lol, i didn't find that shit catchy at all.. very strange

>How do you feel about it?
Nuke Puerto Rico