This is real

This is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard to believe this is the guy I'd watch on SportsCenter every morning in the 90s

Fuckity fuck fuck
Fuckity fuck fuck
Look at ol' Olberman go!

don't see it on his page

real photoshop

If I was his kid I would kill myself

Unhinged

PEDO ALERT PEDO ALERT

Left wing """((("""(((journalism)))""")))"""

I can't believe he isn't doing this on purpose, but what soulless fuck totally sells out for shekels like this?

The Left has actually gone crazy, it's not just a meme.

Is he okay? Serious question here, is he actually okay?

Kek.

Link or gay

He's a fucking permavirgin.
>No kids
>Longest relationship of 3 yrs
>Relationship ended in 09

Doesn't he essentially make videos in his garage now?

looks like ol' keith is having one too many after work beverages

Oh shit

Can't be true.

If it was though, Olbermann would be the guy to do it. He's so insane he make Ana Navarro and Glenn Beck seem totally normal.

WAIT, there's more!

Double-Aught checked

Abortion should be legal. It should also be means tested to provide free of charge for particularly poor people. They should be opened all of the cities.

Calm down Ricky

>thinks he should be respected was a professional journalist
>throws constant temper tantrums in public like a spoiled child

How come he hasn't been kicked off?

Seems like clear cute "hate speech".

How is that allowed on Twitter when they cry so much about hate speech?

>its only gets seriously ridiculous when we start deporting white people

heh

They failed their mission against us and they're are becoming unhinged because they know what kind of monsters their masters are and what's coming to them.

Dude is getting paid millions and has his own tv show to be mad about trump, I'm sure most everyone woudl do the same.

I haven't kept up with Keith. Is he mad because he had a stake in all this and he's getting fucked?

is he nazi or russian?

Is this Oldbergmanns Howard Dean moment?

EEEEEEAAAAARGGHHH!!

The sad thing is despite being fake just how believable this tweet is. Leftists are insane

this is photoshopped. it's been proven multiple times.

He really needs to get checked out for ...
Nazism
I think it's contagious.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ

>active 6-word vocabulary
>quality journalism

Did trump activate the same sonic weapons that were used on diplomats in cuba?

Keith Olbermann should get an edgy Sonic OC

*snorts in derision*

That's hate speech

fun fact: Katy Tur made her career by fucking him. She was his intern

didn't this dude kill some woman?

he's losing it

keep pushing, maybe he will snap

>(1)

I like olbermann.
He's the left Alex Jones.

Ha, this is pretty funny.

whats his deal? is he malfunctioning? is there a glitch?

Seriously, have they reached complete 180s? or at least a 90 degree turn?

We as a nation are plotted toward a destination of destruction and despair. The amount of vitriol, anger and uncivil behavior is spiraling out of control.
Please fellow countrymen, please let go of your anger and regard yourselves as Americans first, anything else second.
If you persist down this path it'll only lead to more despair and destruction.

The height of this guys life was in his 40's when he was dating Katy Tur who was in her early 20's. lol

He got to smash prime Katy Tur, good for him

netflix payed for this

This reminds me of north korean citizens pretending to cry for their dead dictator. Except these media whores are faking outrage for their kike masters.

Cracked another one boys

maybe there's a bias narrative ongoing with big companies like facebook, twitter, google, and youtube.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He's worse than that.
Joe is Joe.

>"ICE is a racist institutio-"

think that's what he's going for. he acts like he watched of bunch of Alex Jones 'best of' videos and decided that'd be his new persona. it comes off across as genuinely insane though while Alex is funny and angry

Is keith ok?

He seems upset

It's not being a crying manbaby, it's a calculated act of faux outrage and fact twisting to paint the desired picture that Trump is evil and those opposed to him good. Keith is just as complicit in maintaining the propaganda narrative as Colbert or any of the other Jew sycophants, he just has a much tinier audience now that he's a YT e-celeb.

this

Mental illness, the post.
(((Olbermann))) needs to be committed before he hurts himself or others.

>tfw trump's existence gave this fag an aneurysm

Colbert to Cuckbert in the span of a year... incredible

at this point its not even that, look at his feed, its just about promoting his videos now, every other post is the same fuckin video

all leftists now

muh russia didn't work so we NEED something to cry about

>any white person is now a nazi
>all trump supporters now nazi

Are they seriously forgetting nazism is leftist??

those artifacts sure are real, fucking phoneposter scum

TWO SCOOPS

I honestly feel like we're living in some fantasy like the wizard of Oz. Ever since the election times, it's like some crusty Jew behind a curtain hit a switch to make half the nation / media either retarded or insane. I literally don't get it

>nazism is leftist

Jew Boomer
Boomer Jew
the least is
the best that
you can do
faggot.

It's political control. Pull the wool over their eyes and lead them where you will. If you're clever enough there are plenty of people too stupid to question the shit you're feeding them.

He has Trump on his mind more than Sup Forums does. What an absolute madman.

>go check his twitter to verify
>scroll through the shit he posts
>realize it's basically on par with what's in OP

Can't this guy get fired from his job for bad mouthing people in such a way?

be hilarious if he was called out on this one for being insensitive.

Only if GQ senses their income streams drying up due to his actions from a public backlash. So far, seems not.

He hasn't started selling water filters. .. yet

No, it isn't. It's a parody. What makes it funny is that it's believable that he would actually tweet that. But he didn't.

There's a faggot cuck around every corner. Never let your guard down, never grow complacent.

#NNNNRNB

Olbermann had 15 minutes of fame back in 2005 for shitting all over the Iraq war (liberals were anti-war at the time). Ever sense then however he's been a raving lunatic. Even Jon Stewert thinks he's crazy.

>American

>if John Cunningham is not safe, no one is safe
except American citizens wew lad

In all honesty though, what the fuck are we going to do with these people? They keep getting more and more and more batshit insane. Just when I think they've hit rock bottom and couldn't possibly go any further, they start ranting like an irate child.

if this is not a thing for real, we must meme it into existence

cowabunga look at the cans on that one

>implying this isn't his job

Though he's been averaging a couple years between firings since Sportscenter, so I guess he's about due

his twitter feed is the same fucking thing posted over and over

>Trump behaves like a kid

ayy

Real compelling argument he doesnt have there

almost like a strong stance against illegal immigration isn't inherently racist. this REALLY makes me think!

>inspect element
>Photoshop

Seamless shit

Keith Olberman is mentally ill. I'm not saying this because I support Trump or because I'm trying to be mean to Keith, I'm saying this as a matter of fact. The man has clearly had a break from reality.

This isn't even the sort of crazy rambling you get when someone is drunk. This is the deranged nonsense of a person who has had a break from reality.

Did you steal that from me you dick lick?
:3

Keith fucking Olberman.

He went from being an Edward R. Murrow wannabe to batshit crazy. I actually think he's mentally ill, or something snapped when he got fired from MSNBC.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on allowing illegal white immigrants and kicking out illegal shit skins/niggers?
IMO they all need to go.

the absolute STATE of this "man"

totally embarrassing