"597 KB

"597 KB
597 KB PNG
#
Yeah I used to work at Home Depot in California so I was surrounded by Mexicans, and they all despise niggers so much that it puts modern cuckchan to shame. What they think of niggers probably is equal to 2013-2015 Sup Forums. We always fantasized about a racewar where the whole world teams up against niggers.
One time accidentally in front of a customer (mexican obviously) I said "the only word I know in spanish is mayate" (aka "nigger" in spanish) and the customer laughed and said "that's a good word". They despise niggers and I always laugh when blacks talk about how they and hispanics should unite against white people."

Team up with spics for race war against Blacks?

It think we got jewed with Trump. They realized before we did Mexicans hated Blacks (and Jews) and would have teamed up with whites for a massive race war.

getting rid of spics and not blacks is a massive rip-off.

Mexicans are fucking awesome. If you walk by a group of them speaking Spanish your worst thought is I wonder of they're talking shit while if you walk by a group of blacks it's oh shit I'm about to get robbed and you probably will.

yea i'll admit, being in California, I'm way less afraid of a Mexican than a nigger. That said, I know virtually no Spanish, and its a bit excessive with all the immigration and welfare. i have a feeling Trump might do Amnesty now that he got rid of Bannon and Gorka.

yea but politically how could he get rid of blacks? i think the last time there was a back to africa movement it was like the age of Lincoln and stuff... I do remember at one point Trump saying Lincoln was his favorite president, and Lincoln hated the blacks, so... there's hope yet.

Neck yourself schlomo shekelstein-berg whorengreenberg.aka soros funded shareblue, or aka , nazis.kiss my dick whorilly.

I prefer spics to niggers at least, spics don't have near the homicide metrics and actually seem to have a familial unit rather than thug culture and single motherhood. Bravo Omar, getting freed after the civil war and you do nothing with it but regress. BRAVO BLACKS

>Bannon
Holy shit i thought that was meme about him leaving guess it actually happened, I guess trump is now the swamp.

also lets just fucking say it MEXICAN GIRLS ARE CUTE BLACK GIRLS ARE NOT

i could see how you'd think it was just a meme, because the media memed it really hard, along with a bunch of stuff that would piss off Trump like saying "President Bannon" and how "Bannon found Trump, before that Trump was nothing" which all of those things are clearly not true. There are things I like about Bannon, and a few things I don't like. He isn't exactly /ourguy/ imo but he's close I guess...

honestly i live in arizona so theres alot of mexicans everywhere, and honestly there not bad at all just kinda sucks there all uneducated and just drowned the market with laborers

I live in California and this whole fucking state is infested with them but its good they hate niggers because niggers are the worst race.

so lets unite and kill them all

Team up with spics and then get rid of them. It's the most historically consistent thing to do.

By the way, 'mayate' means an assistant, but has a homosexual connotation, mostly as a bottom gay.

they try to divide us into categories but the only real categories are caucazoids, mongoloids, and negroids. Caucazoids and Mongoloids are fine, Negroids must go.

Any day

Africans didn't even have a language until we came along. Also Zimbabwe. Ignore anyone who says they'd side with blacks

To put a cherry on that, 20 oldest structures on the planet.
Not one residing in Africa proper.
Not a single fucking one.

WTF were they Kangs of, Termite mounds and goat sex?

Egypt

Everyone in this thread is an obvious spic

Even trump loves black people over dumb spics

He loves them so much that he doesn't rent flats to blacks. Solid logic.

Niggers can be domesticated, spics cannot.

rich and middle class white children won't work manual labor, where will your workforce go to produce things in America?

stupid fucking white people.

Mexicans are less dangerous than blacks and OCCASIONALLY have hot daughters, but they are fucking boring and dumb drones. Blacks at least have flava, while extremely dense and incapable of abstract thought theyre at least sharp tongued and original. There will NEVER be a Mexican Earth Wind and Fire. That band was amazing.

Blacks have been jewed by drugs and toxic gangster culture, and really would like to be left alone by and large. Their culture is inherently a variety of American culture. Whereas the mere presence of Mexicans is a benefit to the Jew, it is a complete replacement for American culture, invariably low achievement dregs of Spaniard rape babies. Mexico is by no means sending their best. Plus they are innumerable.

Mexicans are usually people that can be reasoned with they also work hard and have other good qualities like devotion to family, they are religious which is usually something positive and most are not really hateful of whites.

holy shit the bot malfunctions ITT

manlet mexicans hate blacks for the same reason you white bois do. they take their women.

>Niggers can be domesticated, spics cannot.
It's literally the other way around.

Why is that idiot doing this to the Italian flag?

I don't think you realize that just about every group of people who comes into contact with niggers hates them. The joke truly is on the coon. Niggers are even at war with each other ad-infinite. Immigrant niggers despise American niggers and vice versa. The joke is on the groid if he ever thinks that teaming up with anyone against whitey will happen. They are just mindless shock troops of the Jew to create chaos and fear. Unfortunately, the negroes are just too god damn stupid to see this. There is a small percentage that are solid and have functioning brains but it is a true rarity.

Someone posted this a few days ago.

Difference is we deal with the problem, back in XVII and XVIII centuries we had almost the same slave population as America..WE HAD IT, NOT ANYMORE.