2dads Has a response to YouTube censorship

Awesome, if you haven't seen the remake of "our" propaganda video in response to YouTube bullshit...

youtu.be/CqeUhUemQKc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ksSlm64nDBM
bitchute.com/video/bZHkYSbqz95G/
bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/
bitchute.com/video/pCNloEr3H3PB/
vid.me/bbJud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good version

bad version

Stop LARP'ing and endorse a version that is useful.
youtu.be/ksSlm64nDBM

bump

This is better.

Well, you’ve figured out our secret plan... It’s almost as if Jews are the master race, you goyfags.

Pretty good.

You know these are fake, right? I bet not even 5 people on these are actually Jewish.

Every. Fucking. Time.

>I bet not even 5 people on these are actually Jewish
Read through the names. Could some not be? Definitely. But there are way more than 5 that definitely are.

found the kike

nice try rabbi

BITCHUTE ALTERNATIVE LINK:

bitchute.com/video/bZHkYSbqz95G/

Stop saying how shit Youtube is then linking to it in the same breath. Use BitChute versions where available.

What did they do to the swastika?

When you actually check some of this shit it is wrong, for examples I could not find the related article. The only reason Jews are so successful is because the Christian churches deemed money lending, at interest as immoral. So Jews were the only people who could do that, and the got good at it. That's why they are so successful. It's the fucking churches that put us here and no one on this site has the balls to realize it.

Thank you

So I notice it has peers but when I watch the video I never seem to be uploading, is it only people with BC accounts that become seeds?

No, they are not. Go look these people up yourself. It is fucking mind blowing.

How do I use this gay shit on andkike?

I'm not sure if it's only people with accounts that become seeds. But I do know that you only seed when your peers don't have a part of the video that you have.

So, what I have found out (or so it seems) is that nearly every video has 3 peers, and I think those peers are actually BitChute themselves. So the reason you're not uploading is because they already have the entire video. You will notice if you click on a more popular and recent trending video that you might start to see some upload because there will be more peers who don't have the entire video.

>that fucking pic

It's fake, try and find that article

Chrome browser on Android seems to work fine.

Not even going to try. It's Swedish, and if I search Swedish articles I'll certainly find something to rage about.

Just to add to this, just found out you don't need an account to become a peer/seeder. Anyone viewing the video can participate.

Again, as I have said before in other threads, I would suggest people make an account regardless to show support and help the platform take off.

>You will notice if you click on a more popular and recent trending video that you might start to see some upload because there will be more peers who don't have the entire video.

So you don't seed unless you leave the video open in your browser right? Otherwise everyone would get bogged down in a botnet

>So you don't seed unless you leave the video open in your browser right?

That's right. You're not longer a part of the "torrent" when you're not longer on the page AFAIK. You're only sharing for as long as you're watching the video.

>tfw said "not longer" instead of "no longer" twice in the one post

Anyway, some pro-free speech youtubers like Styx has started to upload on there. If you don't enjoy him personally, there are quite a few other people as well who have also moved over.

bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/

ok thats good and makes total sense, so it keeps them from becoming swarmed under high load.

Thing is though they definitely WILL have to exercise some censorship as far as illegal content goes, since they themselves are hosting for the first few viewers. So anything DMCA / CP will hopefully be deleted; the same way a torrent tracker can delete content off their tracker.

Yeah, illegal content is against their TOS and I think if they choose they can just remove "access" to the torrent from their site. Basically, they can just remove the platform itself for the illegal content, and then report such things to the proper authorities I suppose.

One of the concerns for some users is that they are afraid they may become liable if they were to accidentally click onto some illegal material then start 'sharing' it unknowingly. I think it's a valid concern, but I haven't seen anything like that on the website and I think that BitChute is also working on increasing privacy.

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't use bitchute without a VPN on, but really the whole internet is becoming that way.

Where is the original still hosted?

My internet is shit tier so I can't really use BitChute with a VPN because otherwise it slows down to a crawl. Feel free to use a VPN if you're concerned about your privacy (and you should be), but as the site becomes more popular your IP address will just become another in a sea of people.

bitchute.com/video/pCNloEr3H3PB/

Yeah I see now, thanks.

Wonder if the the swastika wasn't there if YT wouldn't have taken it down?

Apparently some people uploaded edited versions without the Swastika and they still got taken down.

Alternate link for original as well

vid.me/bbJud

>It's the fucking churches that put us here and no one on this site has the balls to realize it.
No, we know the backstory. It's still the Jews that are unfathomably immoral. One of the good things about this Jewish conspiracy is that they're destroying Christianity, which has been the main reason why Jews still exist. Without that bullshit cult controlling people, it'll make freedom more easily attainable.

that refugee day was funny as fuck though.

>Add a public comment...
Since when has this been a thing? This is clearly trying to shame people into leaving comments and thus discourage from flaming the comments. The notifications becoming not turn off-able and with that flooding your notifications if you ever dare reply to a top comment was the first step into trying to stop people from commenting, now this.
(((Google))) really hates us.

After knowing that it was there in the original, they connected the two. If the swastika was never there in the first place, it could have passed as alt-lite. Not that (((Google))) doesn't hate those poor fucks too.

I'm a bit out of the loop, is this video meant to be ironic or are they actually telling us to surrender out future?

Guy made
which was pretty popular for the short time Youtube took it down. Then he posted
or the OP as a response.

I don't get it.
OP's video seems to be on our side

Posted thread last night with the Surrender Our Future link, and the thread delved into a genuinely good debate about if censoring the swastika is cucking or not, and a lot of good debate about dropping 88 completely, or not at all, or partially, only using it in certain things. Or only online, not IRL etc.

>Bluepill version

Ironically, the 2nd version, bluepill and degeneracy version, is more hard hitting and stronger impression.

2dadsTV even dropped by the thread for a couple posts it was breddy kuul

>

>he doesn't want to desensitize people to nazi imagery that the left is so keen to use all the time
are you a shill or just retarded?

Chich

Check out this juicy bit from article on Jared Taylor racial IQ video going down. Has me like, wtf

>He thinks that by identifying himself as a nazi, he's promoting any cause whatsoever

>he thinks that letting the left move the overton window left is ok

based piper

Lurk more

looks like the guy from

It's removed, some fucking cuck uploaded that unironically thinking that's why the video was removed, there's a normal version on YT too, but 2dads has a vimeo link to it in the Surrender video anyway

All of them very funny, especially the Proud to be one since it was barely Sup Forums raid, it was mostly normal people seeing that shit and finally flipping out. With the new system, all it will take is a few dozen reports about offensive material and it'll get censored

Are we all ignoring the fact that these videos were made by something called 2dadsTV? I mean that sounds very fucking gay. I am totally against gays having kids. It's wrong/

From They Live? Rowdy Roddy Piper was a B-movie actor before wrassling, and he starred in They Live. It could be a stereotypical construction guy with a mullet and sunglasses on, but most of us think its an homage to They Live and Roddy Piper

>being openly Semitic
>still doesn't reveal his Israeli flag

Wait, I thought that was what the whole video was about? A kid meeting a guy, getting buff with him and his friends, and having kids at the end. One dad is BBQ-ing while the other dad stands with his sister who was the surrogate mother for their kids that are playing in the pool. Am I off base here?

Say what you want about Muslims but they have non-usurious form of finances, why can't we just emulate that?

>he is afraid of the swastika

Pathetic.

The Jews usurped the power of the Catholic Church because the Catholics underestimated the value of finances and good stewardship, which the Jews used to gain power.

To understand this you have to get into the history of the Rothchild family and specifically Mayer Amschel. This is ripped from wikipedia page on Rothschild family.

"He was the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild, (born circa 1710), a money changer who had traded with the Prince of Hesse. Born in the "Judengasse", the ghetto of Frankfurt, Mayer developed a finance house and spread his empire by installing each of his five sons in the five main European financial centres to conduct business...unlike the court Jews of earlier centuries, who had financed and managed European noble houses, but often lost their wealth through violence or expropriation, the new kind of international bank created by the Rothschilds was impervious to local attacks. Their assets were held in financial instruments, circulating through the world as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made by the Rothschilds allowed them to insulate their property from local violence: Henceforth their real wealth was beyond the reach of the mob, almost beyond the reach of greedy monarchs... Another essential part of Mayer Rothschild's strategy for success was to keep control of their banks in family hands, allowing them to maintain full secrecy about the size of their fortunes... The practice initiated by the Rothschilds of having several brothers of a firm establish branches in the different financial centres was followed by other Jewish financiers, like the Bischoffsheims, Pereires, Seligmans, Lazards and others..."

Afraid of the Swastika? Just own it. Normies will get it. Humans are good at pattern recognition, and will filter out an artificially constructed false equivalence the opposition uses.

Hort for Hortler.

No one is going to take the video seriously if they try to drag the 88 shit in it.

someone just needs to edit out the swastika and the hitler salute

Everytime a Lib shouts

>Unironically, literally Nazis!!
at some kids, it'll backfire. You can wear the symbol all you want. The alt-right label is really referring to the larger anti-PC movement that backed Trump. That group isn't a group of unified racists/fascists, and every flag, symbol, divisive diversity trash the left scrambles to catagorize just harms the Left. It doesn't harm the anti-PC movement.

>2dads.tv

What does it mean?

>Implying the reason nobody likes nazis is because "they're too right wing"

Hint: That's not it.

thanks for the advice (((stranger)))

very progressive

Take away the power of the "muh 6 gorillion" by normalizing use of the Swastika, and you take away (((their))) power. Political Correctness is a trap.

a more realistic goal is exposing more people to the perils of multiculturalism and preventing a white genocide.

just like gamergate, it's set in stone. nazis lost and are evil. the holocaust happened.

>United Nations
>Not being codeword for NWO

'Realistic' was not voting in November. 'Realistic' was not talking about deportation and the border wall and Alienating the latino vote. 'Realistic' was not talking about a muslim immigration ban.

For some reason "realistic" is synonymous with playing Identity Politics. World War II was over a long time ago. It's time to let it go.

Usury is immortal
Might as well say blacks are successful because we outlawed selling crack