Civic Nationalism is pushed by niggers and beaners because they're afraid that they would be kicked out of a white...

Civic Nationalism is pushed by niggers and beaners because they're afraid that they would be kicked out of a white ethnostate and thus couldn't receive gibsmedats at the white man's expense.

Okay. And?

If you support it you are a nigger.

Racism only tears us a part.

No more 14, no more 88.

Christianity lays the right path which brings us all together to resist wicked degeneracy.

Beaner detected.

It's true. Beaners have no loyalty to the US, are objectively ugly, and will never reach intellectual equality with whites.

I'm black Irish, lad.

What about Puerto Ricans?

>selfish niggers want nationalism
>any other race accepting niggers
no. and spics are only on board because they don't like niggers either.

the leader of the Catholics openly cucks himself to hajjis. Christianity can't be saved with words. Say it with me now, DEUS VULT

>selfish niggers want nationalism
Way to miss the point entirely, dumbass.

>spics are only on board because they don't like niggers either.
This low IQ criminal piece of shit hates this other low IQ criminal piece of shit, therefore the former is my friend. Bravo.

A white ethnologist isn't going to happen unless every nigger, spic, and chink completely turn into werewolves and white people are the only ones immune. Then it would be justified to wipe them out and create a white ethno WORLD.

Cut from the same ugly brown cloth. Their debt crisis is entirely their fault and they still have the audacity to protest the feds for cutting off their gibs.

We know
Beaners and niggers can have their own civic nationalist country, not here. Too bad they're winning the demographic war and we're losing

Ethnostate*

>Civic Nationalism is pushed by niggers and beaners...
and Jews like Ben Shapiro.

Sorry but beaners and niggers can't help but be scummy, it's not anyone's fault but nature and genetics. You don't try to tame a wild wolf as a police dog

Of course, but being pushed by jews is a given that doesn't need saying.

and asians. who else would go to their convenience store except for beaners and nigs with food stamps?

>so called
He doesn't even have the diginity to admit it's happening. I hate him more than Hillary.

You white boiis are insecure and it shows through the www

>push for capitalism
>gibs and handouts are thinned out, blacks are forced to support themselves or jump ship

>push for nationalism
>illegal mexicans are removed and intimidated from returning

>both are ideologies that are socially acceptable
>white supremacists refuse to commit to them and drop the stance that gets them nowhere

Wrong faggot, it's pushed by white people who either have a fetish for non-whites or are in a relationship with one. Kill the race mixers.

sure my man, you go out to your larping rallies while I fuck your white woman after I'm done mowing the lawn

>ethno world

Who the fuck would support this. A homeland for everyone is far less boring

there is nothing insecure about stopping our replacement and making sure we do what's right for our people's interest

Faggot shill detected. An all white planet would probably have multiple colonies throughout the solar system by 2200 if it started tomorrow. There's no reason to actively try to make Earth into WhiteWorld (yet,) but if, via some disease or something, it suddenly was, it would be amazing

Very good. And it's all nice you are Christian and not racist but the parasites have to GTFO. No free rides bc civnat. They have to go back