Marine Speaks Out in AWAN Case

youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
>USMC SSgt Andre Taggart speaking about personal dealings with Awan himself, plus finding all that hardware in the garage then reporting it to the FBI when a congressional letter was mailed to the home in Awan's wife's name.
>Skip to around 12:00 minute mark for info.

Trial is on Friday, September 1st at 9:30AM, courtroom #2 in the Federal Courthouse, Washington D.C.

Time to get /comfy/ lads, could be possible happening by next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpRUK-paflE
theweek.com/speedreads/721657/robert-mueller-reportedly-subpoenaed-manaforts-spokesman-former-attorney
unvis.it/theweek.com/speedreads/721657/robert-mueller-reportedly-subpoenaed-manaforts-spokesman-former-attorney
truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And yet not a word from the MSM

They're trying to bury this. Spread Taggart's name around everywhere, get MSM attention on this! This is HUGE revelation, the prosecution just met this guy!

We need maximum exposure for this guy.

No credibility this man just suicided with a note saying he made it all up and that there is no foul play involved.

See the shills already coming in? Don't let them slide or bury this, it's the big happening we've kinda been waiting for.

Kek needs to protect this guy from a ((((sudden suicide))).

Needs exposure for all to see, how to get it to the normies?

What was wrong with the other bread that's still active?

Anyways here Chaffetz saying this is much bigger than bank fraud.
youtu.be/mpRUK-paflE

Sockpuppets, begrudgingly posting it on T_D, you know, standard meme war tactics. Just spread the word like we usually do.

Bump.

I've never browsed redddit, no idea how to post shit there.

Make a throwaway account and submit. You can just do a hit and run if you don't want to comment.

can someone fill me in on what's going on? I've been out of the loop for a while.

See
Big discovery inside congress, and it's about to go nuclear. Strap in!

Awan trial is this Friday and the black marine is testifying against him.

Biggest security breach in the history of the US?

Capitol Police has info too, plus NCIS for the navy base involvement have info. Lots of moving parts.

Pretty much, and it's all being buried by the MSM, they don't want their precious DNC to go down in flames. ie, lose their money lol

Is that what the Marine states in the video? Haven't gotten a chance to watch any of it.

>14 years
Geez, that long? I'm surprised we're just learning about something this big now.

Is a nigger who takes a noble route and joins the USMC still a nigger?

This better be good. What about the DNC?

Yep, they got lazy and comfortable being able to work uninhibited. But it's their hubris that will be their downfall. How fitting.

You can look up the "USA v Awan Court Docket" and it will pop up, tell you dates, times, location.

And if so why is he doing these on the record interviews? Shouldn't he keep quiet until he testifies?

Thanks

He handled the information of over 2 dozen House Democrats. This could get big.

>DNC
Don't forget, Mueller just subpaenoed the Podesta Group LLC plus 5 other firms in their relationship to Russia/Ukraine/Paul Manafort connections. Manafort was a 'spy' for the DNC, while working for Trump and reporting back to the Podesta Group firm.

theweek.com/speedreads/721657/robert-mueller-reportedly-subpoenaed-manaforts-spokesman-former-attorney

I just hope something actually comes from it. An operation this big that's been going on for this long? Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if they weasel their way out of this somehow.

Into archive unvis.it/theweek.com/speedreads/721657/robert-mueller-reportedly-subpoenaed-manaforts-spokesman-former-attorney

They're already trying.
truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/

Hope they can get by it.

So what evidence do we have that Manafort was a spy? The Podesta stuff is old news.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

Threatening kidnapping too! What a nice guy.

Are you trying to get the guy killed? Keep it quiet for now and let Mueller look into it. No need for this guy to get Seth Rich'ed, especially before testifying.

He wanted to come forward, he took the brave step and outed himself, now he needs max exposure before some ((suicide)) happens. He knows the risks in naming himself and coming forward.

True, best thing would be a forward to Breitbart or Drudge, let them distribute and flood their readers.

nudge

Thanks OP! We need to keep spreading this as much as we can. Its going to be really comfy this weekend!

Who should I email? Or can another brave user fire it off?

Better Thread

big ol bump

Yuge