Define white

Define white

*punches you in the face, knocking you out*

I'd rather define black. Black out. Heh.

italians who have contributed to society
>fermi
>columbus
>ennio morricone
>vivaldi
>leonardo da vinci
>julius caesar
>caligua
>bartini (made planes for the russians during the cold war)
>cristofori (invented pianos)
>list goes on and on

cucknadians who have contributed to society
>???

Proto Indo-Europeans who originated in the Ukrainian steppes. This makes Slavs the whitest of all whites.

>Ukranians and other slavs are brown
Gtfo jew

I'd say your pic has done a good job. Europe needs to build a wall on that line

We got that guy that made penicillin.

You can't.

caucazoids

You also have ridiculous free speech laws where you get arrested for 5 years just for saying allah doesn't exist.

nice try zhang

Not OP or anyone else who makes these threads.

OP here, I can see some Slavs being white (northern and western) but Greeks and south Slavs are definetly NOT WHITE.

British men are my favorite

>columbus
>jew
>italian

Not even germans or french were considered white when america was established. Southern europeans I can kind of understand because the languages they have are latin based and are in a completely different class than germanic languages like english but the fact still stands that the founding cucks only thought brits where white.

columbus wasn't a jew, imbecile

>Proto Indo-Europeans

occult-kaballa myths used as fact. haha
read a book faggot.

leaves spain same year same day as the jews get kicked out. funded on his journey by a bunch of jews.. read some real history, faggot. you know your textbooks are lies.

>columbus
>not italian
AMERICAN EDUCATION EVERYONE

he has a very cryptic background.haha give me a source on where he was born and where his family came from then come talk to me. faggot.

You're retarded. He was italian but had a deal with the spanish queen so he sailed for them and not italy. Go back to 4th grade history as it's obvious you never passed it.

italy smelly all your girls smell

the fact of the matter is that anyone who worships christ, has a wife who is kept in her place, is raising several children to believe in freedom and traditional values, works hard and doesn't blame others for their shortcomings, and understands that jews/muslims/niggers must be wiped out at all costs is effectively white regardless of their skin color.

true whiteness isn't racial (e.g., trailer trash that's addicted to heroin who looks white) but behavioral. whites are good people who want what's best and understand the failings of contemporary society.

understandably, there are few of them in the world, regardless of skin color.

the vast majority of those people were not "Italians" as there was no such thing as "Italians" until the 19th century

YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN NIGGER

He was from Genova you dumb Americunt

>Europe
>White
Pick one.

t.mudblood

This
Also Germanic people didn't exist until 200 years ago because Germany was formed until 1821

Pls KYS you low IQ retard

muh muh history books say so. there a plenty of historians who would doubt that. and you telling me a jew born in genova is now italian, and white. good to know because you are born in genova you cannot be a crypto-jew. haha great logic, salami.

Colombus was probably a kike, he confided and made bank with loads of kikes.

jesus christ read machiavelli

>niggers who are good christians are the real white people
t. christcuck

wow you're mean all i said was italy is smelly ;w;

The policy of the Genoese doges and senate toward the Jews subsequently varied, alternately influenced by fear of competition and the need to exploit Jewish experience in overseas trade. The Jews were expelled from the city in 1515, readmitted a year later, and again expelled in 1550. In 1567 the expulsion was extended to the who..

> Jewish experience in overseas trade
> Jewish experience in overseas trade

white is a political creation. prior to say 1500s people were regarded by their nationality, i.e, english man, irish man, ethiopian, morrocan.. and such and such. or by their religion, christian, mohamedean, heathen.. such and such.

white means western parental hate and shame of one's own blood and nation. glad to be non-white

Anyone makingnthis question is non white, so the people who.ask.to define white are non.whites.

Yo faggot, a romanian made penicilin.

How come? Making a statement without any backing = literal shit post. Fuck you worthless cucknadian.

Ya know, the italians....they're niggas.

shit has changed now boy

Keep telling yourself that, faggot anglo. With your wretched yellow teeth.

Euro-cauc heritage

Next question

Only the british are white.
If you are not british, you are not white.

It is really that simple.

Yeah we suddenly got generated in 1861 before that we didn't t exist. Kek

Don t even care of being consider white. Just want my country for my people

You're retarded but oh well. I wouldn't want to be part of a race that was busy sucking off horse cocks in a frozen forest way up north while italy was inventing civilization anyway.

If you were born on the Italian peninsula, then guess what? You're fucking Italian.

There is an easier Definition of white.

If the left wants to genocide your people your people is white.

No defining it that way makes finns the whitest of all whites.

I like it there is also another one similar to this if you commit a crime like a shooting or something and the the media calls you white you're white.

The crust on your mom's underwear from you semen.

not nigger
not sand nigger
not rice nigger
not bean nigger
not lei nigger
not abo
not indigenous north/south american

Worse, he was Genovese.

I know I know, the truth hurts, but this is a fact. All the petty insults and meaningless comparisons mean nothing in the face of this.
It is the truth.

If you are not British, you are not white.
Only the British are white.
It cannot be made any simpler then this.

Don't hate the messenger.

>come from jewnoa
>not jew
wat

A FUCKING LEAF

It is a meme, dude. It is said that when it comes to money the Genovesi are the Jews of Italy.

>americunt flag
But you aren't british either. Inb4 muh

The Ukrainian steppes are ultimately KHAN'D.
t. literal Mongol

The English are a combination of Scandinavian and Germanic heritage, both pure whites. We are the whitest of europeans

muricans are basically British tho

Literally everything was discovered by Romanians.
Alexandru Flemingu, Romanian in denial doctor discovered the penicillin.

No such thing as white its a D&C term used by kikes to turn fellow Europeans against each other, European Caucasoid is the proper term

WHITE IS NOT A COLOR!

White? Slavs, nordic, anglo. Generally.

Scandinavian as well.

He meant insulin.

That's why talking only about "white" is a bit retarded. Greeks, Romans (then Italians), hell even Spaniards have made great contribution to European culture.
Peoples such as Hungarians and Finns, who are not of indo-european roots, cannot be left aside either, for they took a very important part in our European history.
Excluding them because "muh non-White" is fucking stupid.

>Proto Indo-Europeans
>occult-kaballa myths used as fact. haha
read a book faggot

Oh hi there retard, are you sure you're not the one that should read books ? I mean, I know you muricans are not quite used to read, but try it, that's both entertaining and educative :DD

White is an achromatic color, a color without hue.
Light with a spectral composition that stimulates all three types of the color-sensitive cone cells of the human eye in nearly equal amounts appears white.

>'south slavs are definitely NOT WHITE'
>(((leaf))) talking about whites
i might have just broke the wall with my sides

>doesnt know shit about anything
Congratulations you earned yourself an american citizenship

Theyre pretty white to me, how would you define a white?

Just so you know, 80% of brittona are decendants from babylonian and assyrian farmers, would you call assyrians whites?

the origin is actually in western Khazahstan

mods, please delete this shitty thread. thanks

non-canadian

white is a caucasoid person,but not a caucasoid person that is semite or indian

Italians, Southern French, Spaniards, Bulgurians, Greeks, Romanians, Southern Ukrainians, Portuguese, Croatians, Serbians, Hungarians, Slovenians and people from those mountain things are white.

lol if that's the line I'm happy not being white the top part is literrally useless

>'and people from those mountain things'
my sides have extended beyond the reach of the universe

The good thing about canadian posts is i never get disappointed because i have no expectations.

Why is Chang,a cuck from canada,trying to tell us who is white and who is not?

why everyone hates canadians in Sup Forums?

you must be new here

>Using race instead of ethnicity
That's the problem with your movement, you change the definition to control the agency of your followers.

Leafs are the worst.

you never went in southern france to draw that. it's north africa tier with more niggers, cause there ain't no niggers in algeria

Except Norway the rest of those countries have the highest capita of sandnigers in Europe.
Ironic isnt it?

why

Stick around and see kid

not black, asian, jewish, muslim, spic, indian, sandnigger. have i missed any?

those things happen to every country that has liberal government

A really nice map, dude. All pro-russian subhumans in Ukraine are marked as non-white.

Just do as he says. The more time you spend here, the more you will understand why the eternal leaf must be raked.